It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IMOVERHERE

Go to the top of the page

Click "members tools"

Then click "account settings"

You will then see a box saying "signature"

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have not received a response to this post, so I thought I would repeat the question here:

"ATS MIX Show 84 Dated June 2, 2008"

I see a reference to this interview of Stewart Swerdlow here on the forum, but I can't find "ATS MIX" on the board. Has it been discontinued?

Is this June 2, 2008 interview a podcast that can still be listened to?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hey, are there links to member's personal blogs and web pages somewhere? I was reading a members blog the other nite and cannot for the life of me remember her name. Is there like a page of links somewhere? I tried searching, but all the info was yearsw old and none of the links work. Help, please?!

How come the members blog button at the bottom of the board home page doesn't work?

[edit on 5/12/10 by jennybee35]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Here is a list of all the ATS Mix shows, BTS Mix and Above Politics Shows..

They are not currently being run, but these are the old ones..

ATS Mix Link

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Blogs were discontinued quite some time ago and certain members that have been here awhile may have their web pages in their signatures...

Semper

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing the great info

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
What is the simplest way of finding your last post
within a thread, in a way that you can keep reading
what others have posted too ?

[edit on 12-5-2010 by ToneDeaf]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
As of yet we dont have a feature for that, You can use the "my ATS " to keep track of where you have posted ect (at the top of the page)

Other than that you could do what i do

I save the link to the thread on the page im at, Then come back and refresh it!

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I hate to admit it but I am a newbie. Yea, I know. I've read ATS over and over again agreeing and bringing up topics from the board to my wonderful partner in crime. We are always bring up scarier and scarier conspiracy theories and I would like to share a couple sometime. Just wondering how do I get to that point.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by backfourty
I hate to admit it but I am a newbie. Yea, I know. I've read ATS over and over again agreeing and bringing up topics from the board to my wonderful partner in crime. We are always bring up scarier and scarier conspiracy theories and I would like to share a couple sometime. Just wondering how do I get to that point.

Well all you need is 20 posts, and then you can create a topic in any of the forums so long as you adhere to the rules of that forum.

I would suggest, if your theories are vague and not backed up by any empiracal evidence, to use the Skunk Works forum.

It's our resident "anything" goes section where we can just speculate on just about anything.

~Keeper

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by backfourty

Do you mean posting new threads?
If so then you will need 20 posts before that is possible for the main boards and sadly you only have 2 so far as shown here.

You can however post in the introduction forum but anything other than an introduction will be removed/closed but it's a good way to build your post count up.

Also BTS is a great place to gain some extra posts as well as it's alot more chilled out than ATS.

EDIT: tothetenthpower beat me.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hello.

Long time reader, first time poster. I am a newbs. Yeah, I know. However, my partner in crime and I have a ton of conspiracy theories I'd love to discuss sometime with the internets.

So, Hi. Nice to meet you.

Regards,
Backfourty

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hey all, my first post here... Just having a ton of trouble with my account settings, as it seems that there's already a conspiracy against me, trying to make my life even more complicated than it already is... Everything else is peachy and fine, but when I try to get my GMT setting changed to GMT+2, it seems that your all-mighty server has already decided I would be much better off living in Kabul (GMT+4.5), instead of Finland... Tried a couple of hundred times, never changes to any better. Then again, some of the other time zones I tried had the same problem (not changing properly, when submitting the settings), so is it just me and my pathetic life that sucks or is there a bigger issue that I'm unaware of?

Love the site, though. Confusing like a bunch of giraffe-strangling aliens from Betamax 7, but nice.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ufomies

The time setting issue has been a problem for many members for as long as I've been on ATS. Kabul is a bit rough right now, but it may be easier to make the move to Afghanistan than try to fix your time zone setting.

My best suggestion is to just let it go for now and enjoy the site.
I don't expect a fix any time soon, but there are smarter people than me here, and maybe someone has the advice you need.

Welcome to ATS, and a welcome to all your new Afghan neighbours.

Edit: I just worked out how to spell Afghanistan. :shk:

[edit on 13/5/2010 by anxietydisorder]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Just ignore this post.
I really just want to see what my time stamp is.

Edit to say I'm off by an hour.

[edit on 14-5-2010 by The Butterfly]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thank you very much for the guidelines and information about ATS. This is a great forum, the best for alternative news that is online. I am very interested in the multimedia/video section, and would like to contribute many interesting files. I collect alot of information about UFOs, mind control and remote viewing.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I can't seem to find the explanation of how to put up an avatar/"wallpaper"..
I saw the video when I joined, but it was a little confusing, and now I can't seem to find it at all!

Any advice is appriciated! ^_^

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CuteChimaera

Here ya go .

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Thank you!!!

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hey,

New here and the ATS Handbook thing is not working.

Could someone explain what is used in place of post counts?

By this I mean "flagging" and also what are the blue and red numbers that appear at the foot of your profile when you make a post?

Thanks in advance.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join