It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by wecomeinpeace

LOL!!! Now, your reply to the post was hilarious!! Thank you, made my day.

[edit on 11/24/2009 by sniknej]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   

RATS access (reading and posting) is a one time buy-in of 5000 points. There was a monthly fee of 250 points to retain/regain access. To my knowledge that monthly subscription fee may have been disabled, but don't quote me on that. Be sure to buy in at the beginning of the month, just in case.

Did this ever get answered? Specifically the 250 point monthly part, I'm sort of in a limbo here awaiting the official word.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hi i am new here. I'm somewhat thrilled and excited to have found this site. I am a seeker and i am currently doing a research, well about everything i guess but at the moment i am in need of some good legit info about the Pleiadians and if whether they had already left or if some have remained. Anyway are there any good websites, news events, local sightings also or people (name and location) in the past or the current present who have got some goodies to tell me?

Would really appreciate it. Thanks!

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Silverslippers]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hi, I'm pretty new here and I'm having trouble figuring a few things out...
(i'm sure people have already asked these questions, but the handbook link didn't work for me, so I'm kinda at a loss)
1. What are points and what do they do/mean?
2. My picture shows up in my profile, but not when I post.
3. This site is awesome and I will gladly accept any advice/tips

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silverslippers
well about everything i guess but at the moment i am in need of some good legit info about the Pleiadians and if whether they had already left or if some have remained. Would really appreciate it. Thanks!

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Silverslippers]

There seems to be a good lot of info here on ATS on them, Might be worth using the search and checking out the threads, Im sure there would be loads of info on them and sights within some of the threads, I will have a peek around later and see what i can find for you, I will message you any links i think you may enjoy,

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by happy_spork
link didn't work for me, so I'm kinda at a loss)
1. What are points and what do they do/mean?
2. My picture shows up in my profile, but not when I post.
3. This site is awesome and I will gladly accept any advice/tips

1, Points are something you gain when you post,

Every member accumulates ATS Points as you post in our forums. The intent of the points system on our forums is to provide a more meaningful measure of your contribution to the community than simple post-count. The simple idea being, that active members who do well to participate in collaborative discussions that contribute to the goals of building our communities, will accumulate impressive point totals.

All about points,

2, YOur avatar needs to be uploaded to your ATS media part,

Log in with your ATS name and password, And go to personal upload, add it there then you will see a link to add as your Avatar,

If you have issues with this let me know and i can always upload it for you,

Here's a vid that may help explain,

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
last night i posted something under "Have you ever met or known anyone who was evil,ETC

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by grail

Hey there, Well once you have 20 posts (you are on 11 now) then if you think you have something new ie a new angle to it then sure post a new thread on the topic or add to the other one,

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

Thank you so much, this was extremely helpful! I believe I uploaded it correctly, and I understand the points system!
w00t!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
hello @ all..

i am new and just wanted to say hello...!!

what a great site...respect!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hi, I was wondering why , when i go to my public profile and look to see if i have a new post on my thread, It lists the flags .. the replies.. but not how many views ive had, I noticed on someone elses profile it shows the number of views on theirs. Can you tell me why that is ? Thank you , I hope this isnt a stupid question i have bothered you with. I also hope this is the right place to post it.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by femmefreud

The view counter was disabled for reasons related to server load (if I remember correctly) over a year ago ... the category is still there on the profile page but the feature is inactive.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Wow , That was fast... Thank You..

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
for two days I am trying to post news article. I thoroughly fill all the fields, go on and search for related topics, press submit and page goes blank. my work is gone, article is not posted. I did post once before and it worked and I am using the same setup. I am banned already

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I am a newby... I've been reading news etc on ATS for over a year now and finally signed up. I enjoy all the news and info here!!

Sooo. Hello everyone & thanks for having me.

Z~

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mushibrain
for two days I am trying to post news article. I thoroughly fill all the fields, go on and search for related topics, press submit and page goes blank. my work is gone, article is not posted. I did post once before and it worked and I am using the same setup. I am banned already

Never mind, it seems working now

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I'v elooked all over and haven't seen thi sposted so I apologize if I did miss it. I'm wondering how does one gain access to other forums like the dream and interp? Does it involve the point system? How do we buy it? thankyou

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
hi, where to begin. belief? is it real? ofcourse it is. how will we change the way people think (alter consciousness) to save this planet from 2012? i feel that all my life something has been screaming at me to look out now and see the truth. i believe i have seen the truth. can you help?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by needarolly

im hoping someone can be serious about this, because i am. we have 2 years to sort this mess out or we are all looking at extinction. hear me out? be ready for this, i might not be arround if this is true... christ? was not imortal, was not the son of god, he was the son of man (human). he was one of the enlightened few, so i believe. because he was different he wasnt liked, his existence threatened small minded people. god is within us all. how could i have been so blind!!! we are god ar thereabouts. only we can save ourselves....no supreme being is going to rescue us... power of thought is real, noetic sciences show us this... i have always believed that human beings are meant to do greater things, but now we have an enemy that is greater than any devil..this is ourselves, the ancients hide the truth for a reason a good one at that. think about it back then humans barely understood themselves let alone their potential.. we were to infantile to be trusted with what we already poses..i still think that human kind is still not ready for this Giant leap of faith...however (open uni student) we have no choice....... if we dont unleash these powers we will all die..if we unleash these powers, there still is a great chance of some idiot not knowing what they are doing, messing it all up...again however... maybe 2ooo yrs on, we might be ready...MIGHT being the appropriate word...maybe this is the leap of faith that we need to take...but many are still ignorant to the very truth that lies within us all... ihave taken it upon my shoulders to be a builder of human faith, a belief in ourselves that we can come together as one and unite to overcome this impening doom! i hear what the mians are saying, and peace on earth amongst all peole is what is needed. this is the first step. the second is harnessing said power (belief) think about this..moses parted the read sea..... or did he... is it not possible that in that given moment of time of certain death that their belief is what parted the sea..it is easy to say that iw was god. ofcourse it is..how else have they managed to keep this from us...you know this makes sense.. we just need to convince others that this is not impossible. afterall nothing is impossible...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
hey all! new here long time viewer first time poster! im very knowleged in aliens and cant wait to start posting

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join