It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
asala, in the member blog sectionare there mostly long term members?and if i find someone with like interests is it apprpriate to ask they would adopt a newby?cuz i think i will need some help in this place there is just so much. thanks this way i wont have to bug ya so much

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   
me bugging you again.i should have went to blogs before asking the previous question.now when i click on ats blog tab it wont come up,what's up with that? i do get the window but no blogs.plus is it updated?cuz on my toolbar thing it has a date of 2004. wait now i have it

[edit on 01/17/06 by tigerla5]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bladerunner56
hi
can anyone tell me where u go to change ones log in password thanks

In your header go to "Settings" -> "Edit Profile" There you will be able to change all of your settings.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hi!

I have read and tried to follow instructions for uploading my desired avatar pic to my profile. I had no problem with the mechanics -- getting into my profile through Settings. I hosted my pic (a gif file) on ImageShack in their smallest, 100x75 (avatar) size file, and yet even though I tried it several times, ATS rejects it every time, stating that my file is "too large".

Can someone please advise this Newbie to ATS how to reduce the size of my gif pic file further so that it will be accepted?

Many thanks in advance for any assistance!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
AreaFiftyOne
hey im going to put a super mod who knows all about this on it for you,

I will have him send you a u2u, If you can have the image you want at hand then we can get you sorted asap,

HEres where u2u's are,

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
while exploring ats i came across a thread about ats maybe being started by others from the stars. i cant find it now could someone direct me to it.should be interesting to read thank you:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Gday ats'ers. Newbie not just to this site but to chats etc as well. hope i am doing this right if not im sure someone will let me know.Im from a little place in australia..Adelaide..Huge sf fan, like thinking outside the sqare, loud music and a good larf. Have been enjoying this site for a few weeks now and gave in to temptation.(closing eyes and jumping in to the deep end)Hope to have some enjoyable/thought provoking chats with you all.CHEERS from down under..

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
hey there mojo4sale!!

Great to have you here on ATS and i hope you enjoy your stay!

Anything you need to know please just shout! ill here ya! well im in london so it may be a little quiet but heck ill still hear

Asala

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Gday ats'ers. Newbie not just to this site but to chats etc as well.

Good day to you, glad you could find us here at the great ATS Enjoy your stay!

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
2012 is the mayan deadline for the return of the planet nibiru.It is not on a collision corse with our planet,but the gravitational pull will cause poll shifts and cause land masses to rise and fall.Great earthquacks,floods,extreme weather,etc.Reavelations,refer to this planet as the great terror king from the heavens.WORMWOOD.As soon as we go trhough these climatic changes our society as we know it will be in total coase.The KNO will then be put into effect.One world economy,one world ruler,one antichrist.It is not the end of the human race,just the begining of anoter era.The Annuniki,quit possibly the angles cast out of the presence of the lord,are going to somehow be involved in Armogedon.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Just saying "howdy" to everyone....

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hi Longtab welcome, this is only my 3rd day and yet I am totally addicted.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Welcome to both of you! Its great to have you here, and Yes this place is addictive,

I really do hope you enjoy the forums,

Anything you need just shout my way,

No question is a silly one!

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This board is totally different than any other I have been a part of. I like the point system as well because it makes us work for something.
The one problem I seem to be having is when I tried to start a new thread and typed a long post I hit post and it says there is already a thread with that title. Said to use the back button but everything I typed was lost...

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChatBrat
This board is totally different than any other I have been a part of. I like the point system as well because it makes us work for something.
The one problem I seem to be having is when I tried to start a new thread and typed a long post I hit post and it says there is already a thread with that title. Said to use the back button but everything I typed was lost...

yeah this is a rea pain in the neck, I sometimes get the page cannot be displayed as well when I am at work. So it is now my rule of thumb to copy everything before I click post, so if that happens I just paste and try again.

Saves on the advil...

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

Originally posted by ChatBrat

yeah this is a rea pain in the neck, I sometimes get the page cannot be displayed as well when I am at work. So it is now my rule of thumb to copy everything before I click post, so if that happens I just paste and try again.

Saves on the advil...

good advice...I think I will follow suit.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie
I can help by being an "ATS parent" if any one is interested.

allways gald to help the newbies.

I need help! Please expose my website. I have discovered a cure for cancer is being covered up!

www.xanga.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
probably a dumb question but being new to ATS and boards in general would like to know what some of the things you are able to spend points on do eg. Custom mini-profile background color.etc.
any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers...
M4S

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
hey

Ill explain the things in the store for you,

Custom Title, first line-- this is the 1st line under where your profile says member.

See mine

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
thats great, thanks asala. you rock.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join