It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FAKE Georgia Coronavirus Fox News Story on 200 Residents Traveling Through Atlanta's Airport?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
All I wanted was an update on those 200 residents of Georgia who were sent home upon their return from China with Coronavirus self test kits. They were sent home under the direction of the Georgia Department of Health. So go to the Georgia Department of Health web site and look for an update. NOTHING!

Why, did I ever stumble on the above. Because I got the flu back on February 11, 2020 at 3:30AM and I read the following story on the subject that was released to the public on or about:

FEBRUARY 11, 2020

Here's the original link.

Close to 200 Georgia residents are being monitored for coronavirus

So today, in the state in which the CDC [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] resides in Atlanta comes this article published on

FEBRUARY 26, 2020

GM: 200 traveling through Atlanta's airport commit to home screening to check for coronavirus

So, the article published by FOX on February 26, 2020 is basically a reprint of the February 11, 2020 original release. So why is that? I expected an update from the Georgia Department of Health on those 200 residents in the February 11, 2020 article, but NOTHING!

Georgia Department of Health

So, is the clock being reset on those 200 residents who were sent home with those self tests Coronavirus kits by the MSM in conjunction with the CDC. Did the Georgia Department of Health lose the records? Or, is something else going on?

My inquiring mind wants to know. That's all. Just a freaking simple status update from the one Percenter who make biggie biggie bucks who run the Georgia Department of Health!

So why is this such a fooking conspiracy. The FOX story is obviously a FAKE regurgitated press release blast that has now superseded the original February 11, 2020 release. WHY? To reset the clock? I want to know what the status of those 200 residents of Georgia who were sent home on or before February 11, 2020. That's over two weeks ago.

You tell me?

edit on 27-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Reports are it can manifest as late as 27 days. Not sure what update can be given other than they are likely still being observed. Assuming they will update their status in a few weeks. As for a daily / weekly check in I don't think any state is set up for that level of effort but you bring up a good point for the future. Maybe an app where they must check in weekly with de-identified data on their health status and general location (city/ town).

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Regardless; NO CHANGE as they can write something? Wasn't it the healthcare providers in China or where ever who were originally pushing that 14 day window?

I will keep an eye on this

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Been wondering that myself, odd how there is no follow up if true.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It sure bothers me and seems very odd. Then was up with that FOX story. It was written as it "just happened" and reset the date stamp to the 26th.

Talk about irresponsible journalism. Heres more weird:

1. Similar to what a young lady wrote in the Market Watch financial web page who wrote a story stating that the CDC said that Face Masks are useless for Coronavirus?

2. Not much being written about two Chinese Coronavirus PhD "experts" who were removed from a Canadian level IV biological lab back in July 2019. Nothing on them since

All of the above is weird.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Well for me it was close to 200 figures, shouldn't you know the exact figure? Smells a little bit like we are being manipulated.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Reminds most of MsM headlines are scripted

Ie. bbc report of t7 collapse 20min early.

Green screens in so many massacre

Oh and fake palm trees and bomb sirens in persian gulf?

Then they go and imfect/kill ppl to suit the script - when published

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: pressident

Its sick isn't it. We are all on our own island kept separated by MSM induced ignorance in conjunction with a tad of religion and some of this and some of that.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Like TRU MAN show

Where intel agencies write the script

Media reports it

Gov directs it under perpetual blanket excuse of nat sec.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: pressident
Reminds most of MsM headlines are scripted

Ie. bbc report of t7 collapse 20min early.

Green screens in so many massacre

Oh and fake palm trees and bomb sirens in persian gulf?

Then they go and imfect/kill ppl to suit the script - when published

Yep like pretending to be blown away by winds of a hurricane or wading in waist-deep water when it's perfectly dry 10 yards over.

and that's just the MSM by themselves now imagine when they are fed BS from government officials a few stories here and there can change a lot of people's perspective.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Those results since the start of coronavirus checks were described in a briefing Wednesday afternoon by Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport's General Manager John Selden.

The self-screening of those 200 individuals included daily monitored by medical personnel.

All checked out and did not have to be admitted to a hospital.

The article is an update on a briefing on the results that came out yesterday. How is this fake news?

edit on 27-2-2020 by Templeton because: expanded quote to include conclusion that they didn't have it

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

The article is an update on a briefing on the results that came out yesterday

Oh really? What results that came out yesterday? So why would a guy who runs an airport speak for the medical community on such an important topic when he has no legal business knowing anything about the condition of those 200 people. No more than you or I.

Plausible deniability?

Why doesn't the Georgia Department of Health provide an update?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Actually reading the article might have been helpful to you?

Those results since the start of coronavirus checks were described in a briefing Wednesday afternoon by Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport's General Manager John Selden.

The self-screening of those 200 individuals included daily monitored by medical personnel.

All checked out and did not have to be admitted to a hospital.

The follow up article was because of the Wednesday briefing. None had to be hospitalized and were cleared. Note the underlined words that tell the story. The article answers your questions and no it's not being presented as new.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You are really stretching here and torturing language to make it say what you want. The briefing came out yesterday, and Fox reported it. There was actually new news. It's not a reprint to "reset the clock". Have you asked the Georgia Department of Health why they aren't doing a press release? Call them up. Let us know what they say.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

No; You are really stretching here

Really what briefing? Airport General Managers DO NOT discuss human health crisis issues such as this. You go ahead and believe in your sheep. I stand by all I wrote.

So you part of that program. Fine. Just watch Washington State start to melt down.

Lets hook up in 2 months and see what lies in the dust.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

UPDATE: Oh. Now I get it. THE MASTERS MUST GO ON!!! Ole dummy me.

I lived in Georgia for several years. Corrupt to the extreme. Especially in government. My opinion of course based on 1st hand experience. I actually blew in the County water Department to the FBI. I still have all the documents.

Augusta and Georgia preparing for coronavirus outbreak

Let the Airports General Manager make a statement. Plausible deniability. Keep all on the QT, lets the Masters roll. All is well. Worry about the rest later. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So only FOX ran that story. Why? Plus, why is this Georgia newspapers web site disabled:

Clinch County News

They were in on the original story. Hmm?

Right!
edit on 1-3-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 1-3-2020 by Waterglass because: added link

new topics

top topics

join