It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"God is a psychopathic murderer" they reason.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Without knowing God they also reason he doesn't exist and look at the world we are living in? Does this look like a world where there's no psychopathic murderer god?

Still I think the Bible tells of a god who killed the followers of this psychopathic murderer god and will destroy this psychopathic murderer god.

God is a psychopathic murderer god but you can't even control yourself. What kind of a hypocrite are you?

You claim to be no sinner, you've never done wrong in the past.

For God's sake look at the world.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Yep, this all makes sense..

(post by ignorant_ape removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

It's nobody's business.

Have you?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Don't understand please explain.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
You don't seen to fully grasp Equilibrium and Nature's Cyclical Aspects. The Mind is the Slayer of the Real. Reality is, Energy can neither be Created nor Destroyed. Can you define Electricity? Where it comes and where it goes? Yet we're literally animated by it. Death is an Illusion. YOUR Focus, Determines YOUR Reality...
🎶Dream On...Dream On🎶

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

If there is a all powerful being out there that created the universe and everything in it, then I would say it's his to do with as he will.

Love the idea or hate it ,wat you gonna do lol.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

Without knowing God they also reason he doesn't exist and look at the world we are living in? Does this look like a world where there's no psychopathic murderer god?

Still I think the Bible tells of a god who killed the followers of this psychopathic murderer god and will destroy this psychopathic murderer god.

God is a psychopathic murderer god but you can't even control yourself. What kind of a hypocrite are you?

This is incorrect, in order to be considered a "a psychopathic murderer", you first have to exist

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Hay babe.

Is Allah Really Merciful?

Just asking a person of enlightenment.

Link

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Some people simply cannot make peace with the tree knowledge.

I don't think God is directly responsible for all that is evil in the World. People are responsible for every bit of evil we experience. Our omnipotent God is whole, complete, and perfect. God does not have any needs or desires. It is our needs and desires which are the source of all that is evil in the World. God did not create us having omnipotent powers. God created us having imperfections. These imperfections are what cause us to have needs and desires. God, on the other hand, by not having any needs and desires is absolute perfection and goodness.

God did not create the Universe out of some need or desire. God created the Universe out of an overflowing abundance of energy. However, the Universe is not whole, complete, and perfect like God. The Universe was created with imperfections. It is these imperfections in the Universe, in nature, and in our human characters that create our needs and desires. We all want to be omnipotent like God. But as I said, it is our needs and desires which are the source of all that is evil in the World.

God knew exactly what He was doing when He created man with imperfections. God knew exactly what was going to happen to the apple in the garden with a naked woman prancing about. Based on human experiments there is no amount of evil God will not tolerate in order to preserve our free-will. Based on the evidence, God is indifferent when it comes to the evil man inflicts on himself. So if we crap in our own beds we can sit in it, wallow it, complain about it, or we can take responsibility for ourselves and what we are not responsible for and clean up the crap.

So as I said it is our imperfections in nature and in our human character that are the source of all that is evil in the World. When each us bites the apple of the tree of knowledge we become aware of our own imperfections. For many of us our reaction to our imperfections is we hate our parents. We love our parents for the strengths they give us. But we also hate our parents for the weaknesses they give us. Once we accept our imperfections without judgment we can then make peace with our parents and stop hating them.

The same is true for God. We hate God because He has created a world with imperfections. Until we accept all our own imperfections, until we accept all the imperfections outside of ourselves, until we stop blaming God for the evil in the World, only then will we become whole and complete.

Once you make peace with God then you will be able to see and experience all God's blessings flowing all around us. The World is perfect just the way it is. People are perfect just they way they are. I think it's a bit immature and unreasonable to expect God to give each of us omnipotent powers in order to alleviate our suffering. Everyone suffers. It's just part of being a human being with all our imperfections.

Think of it this way, our imperfections are also a source of great joy. Unless you experience suffering you will not be able to appreciate joy and happiness. Joy and suffering are a kind of a unity of opposites with each other.

Unity of Opposites

All our suffering will eventually be happiness fuel. However, if you cause suffering in others you will live a life of suffering. How you treat other people directly determines how you experience your life.

edit on 27-2-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

A hypocrite created in Gods likeness 🍻

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

I think this is the part where I need to feel sorry.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Did you change your mind again?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

What if god has no emotions at all?

What if god isn't causing anything to happen? It gave humans free will and then backed off and let us decide. We have been told by the christiane religions that god knows the future but what if it doesn't?

What if there is no plan?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

www.vocativ.com...

God caused the untimely deaths of at least 2.8 million people, a slaughter of truly biblical proportions, in which he uses walls, plagues, bears, floods and other people to execute huge numbers in inventive and vengeful ways.

There are 160 separate killing sprees in the Bible for which God is demonstrably to blame. That number includes every slaughter in the Old and New testaments, and also in Aprocrypha, the contested books which are included in the Roman Catholic Bible but disregarded from the Hebrew version. A total of 2,821,364 deaths are specifically enumerated in scripture as either directly orchestrated by God, or carried out with his assistance or approval. Satan, on the other hand, notches up only 10 kills.

Asa, King of Judah, one of the 12 tribes of Israel, begged the Lord to stop an army of “a thousand thousand” Ethiopians, which were attacking his kingdom. God liked Asa because he “took away the alters of the strange gods,” and so his request was granted. “The Lord smote the Ethiopians … they were destroyed before the Lord,”

And the one that's always stuck with me since the first time I read it as a kid

earlier in 2 Chronicles, the Lord smites 500,000 of his own men, simply because other Israelites ask him to. 

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

What if god has no emotions at all?

What if god isn't causing anything to happen? It gave humans free will and then backed off and let us decide. We have been told by the christiane religions that god knows the future but what if it doesn't?

What if there is no plan?

There is a plan. We are God's way of experiencing the thrills of having limitations. God shares in our joys and sufferings as a way of realizing His omnipotence. In order to achieve His omnipotence God has to know or experience every possible choice any of us could possibly make throughout our lives. Every choice has implications with our life and everyone around us. So we most likely live in cyclical Universe. And the one we are currently in is just one of an infinite number of possible Universes. Each choice each of us makes defines the Universe we are in. God gets to see and experience every possible choice.

edit on 27-2-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Are you testing God to see if He is? Are you trying to make Him angry so He will smite you and in that punishment you find the truth your are really seeking?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Starr, God created evil....I swear we're in a SIM

a reply to: dfnj2015

edit on 27-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Who on earth are you talking to with your assumptions?

I don't believe in mystical beings and any being that seems like a god to you is merely a creation of nature's univers[es].
Therefore not holy or better but maybe more adanced.
That out of the way. Who has ever said they are no sinners and are perfect?
I don't know anybody, the only ones spouting such BS is believers that think they are better than others because they belief.
I personally am a human. I make mistakes, I know right from wrong and I don't do stuff that I don't want done to myself.
I am sorry that you are incapable of living an honest life without a master to slap your hand when you do wrong. I am an adult, I don't need that anymore.

Believe what you will but don't assume stuff about others that are quite frankly quite insulting. If unsure, ask yourself what your Jesus would have done. He certainly didn't want closed minded people riding high horses whilst calling every non believer basically a liar.

Shame on you.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
God destroys the enemies of man in the Old Testament and people moan and bitch. God is a monster for killing those who oppose Him and peace. God is a psychopath because He places enemies to the sword
Then in the New Testament, our modern era, God is a monster because He doesn’t destroy monsters like Hitler, Stalin, Tojo, Isis and all the other monsters.

Damned if He does, damned if He doesn’t

top topics

<<   2 >>

join