It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard doc finds 6 HIV sequences in CV19; other Researchers find 4

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to: pressident

Do people remember that "Missing" Malaysia flight.... That had most of the world's top researchers on the HIV/AIDS virus on it, that we're traveling back from the world's conference on HIV/AIDS and they we're talking bout it being created by TPTB to cull Africans/ethnic minority groups.

Also as a side note two inventors of a new radar system.. that now the "Rothschild's" now hold the patent to. 🧐🤔

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC

They dont really hide this kind of stuff. Bill Gates pretty much brags about it. Sadly people just dont want to know about it or dont care if they do. Then they go get a flu shot LOL.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiddyC
reply to: pressident

Do people remember that "Missing" Malaysia flight.... That had most of the world's top researchers on the HIV/AIDS virus on it, that we're traveling back from the world's conference on HIV/AIDS and they we're talking bout it being created by TPTB to cull Africans/ethnic minority groups.

Also as a side note two inventors of a new radar system.. that now the "Rothschild's" now hold the patent to. 🧐🤔

Are you for real? they was on that plane to? link?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If people didnt build up an immunity to the virus it would be 100 percent fatal.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
So people that are still harboring chicken pox virus (the majority) are really WALKING DEAD even if thet dont later develop Shingles??

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

LMAO at anyone who thinks it was created in a lab. It's terribly ineffective as a weapon since it doesn't really kill except for the already infirmed.
THINK PEOPLE JUST USE SOME BRAIN CELLS.

Of course some just need drama in their lives.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: pressident

this just screams bio weapon to me , one or a group of nations are in on this and know that its going to kill millions , but maybe thats for later . Once everyone is a carrier , they can then activate it later when they plan to invade any given nation.

but I still dont understand the idea of killing millions when the millions are the ones who produce wealth for the machine

shame no one invented a virus that only attacks and kills people who are complete #s

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

It is not widespread and large numbers are not sick. It's not a pandemic yet.
No authority is calling it a pandemic.
All I see is fear mongering on the boards just like H1N1 and ebola.

I guess some are imaging themselves in some end time drama where they are among the survivors who must rebuild the world or something.
Or they just love to imagine the worst and to get others to feed that adrenaline rush.

I doubt it will become widespread or that millions are going to die.
So just calm down already.
edit on 2272020 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

who said it needs to kill , it just needs to infect so everyone becomes a carrier , then later they introduce another strain which then reacts with the carrier virus and becomes deadly

you can globally infect everyone, so they are potentially deadly , only when china wants to invade somewhere do they activate it and reduce the population to nothing and just roll in and take over .

maybe far fetched , but I truly think that our governments are capable of crimes like this .

but like I said, I dont know why they want to kill the workers that run the machines
and work in fields

we don't have the relevant robots available to replace us just yet. We working class still hold all the power.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Rolling my eyes. They who?
See you have a whole little drama playing out in your head with a "THEY" and everything.

Guess you're having fun.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Yeah okay.
I'm out of here.

Laughing my ass off but leaving none the less.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

"We" didn't do this. "We" didn't get us into any of the trouble our countries are in now. "We" are not the corporations and their deathstar harvesting machines ruining the planet, nor did "we" tell governments to make one child policies and now have 5 zillion elders they can't care for.

"We" didn't create this situation. "We" were pushed into it by greedy governments and religious organizations.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: pressident

Yes, and insisting it *must* be manmade is a great example of that.

At his point, it could be anything, but it's also less important for most of us than simply learning how to deal with it.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Wow, I've heard this one ... The Walking Dead! Everyone has it and then they die and get up walking around again.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

In case you hadnt noticed , the history of humanity is a #ing drama

OH you are leaving ATS?? , what do you expect man its a conspiracy website , nothing out of the ordinary to suggest a world government could be plotting to eliminate millions.

They ?

are you just sleeping through life , the world governments of USA , UK , China, Russia, Israel ,Germany , India , Iran , Japan, the super powers that are constantly fighting in proxy wars with each other over resources across the globe.

You think one super power hasn't considered just decimating an enemy with a "made up virus"
Japan already started doing this at the end of WW2
so you think that idea was just abandoned , its in the play book for sure , just whether they have the balls to go through with it and not get caught.

Look if the USA are willing to dope unknowing citizens with '___' for the MK ULTRA program and then only admit it to the public because they were caught , then what are the governments not willing to do ?

We already invented eugenics , so to say that these ideas arent in some book waiting to be used by government is stupid.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

yeh man some of the best ideas are obviously stolen from creatives

but no , not liek that at all , just infect everyone with a virus , that remains dormant , until you hit a specific age and you die , meaning there are no more elderly draining resources any more

for nations with ageing populations that no longer contribute.

Or it can be used as a instant weapon, if all are infected , then when they goto invade they activate it and it kills you.
and there would be no resistance to an invasion force if the public are dead.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Would be great if it wasn't science fiction. We don't have that much control over genetic manipulation yet.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It is not widespread and large numbers are not sick. It's not a pandemic yet.
No authority is calling it a pandemic.
All I see is fear mongering on the boards just like H1N1 and ebola.

I guess some are imaging themselves in some end time drama where they are among the survivors who must rebuild the world or something.
Or they just love to imagine the worst and to get others to feed that adrenaline rush.

I doubt it will become widespread or that millions are going to die.
So just calm down already.

Because liberal fascist Sillyolme said so LMAO

Yeah so the R0 of H1N1 or ebola 2.0

CoronaVirus R0 6.6

So for FACT its going to be much further widespread and without a doubt PANDEMIC, its already showing signs of major outbreaks outside china, i have no idea why you think it wont do the same elsewhere? based on what facts? based on because you said it or something you're not telling people?, i know you don't like facts and critical thinking but you really do need to come and explain why this is just a flu and people shouldn't prepare

edit on 27-2-2020 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yeah okay.
I'm out of here.

Laughing my ass off but leaving none the less.

Before you go please come and explain why coronavirus cant possibly become pandemic, and the secret weapons you're deploying to stop that lol, and even though you have the facts on many aspects of coronavirus you're still comparing it to flu LMAO okayyyyyy

Your time on these boards has a staggering record and history of being proven wrong time & time again, you're just a liberal fascist, probably a pink haired tree hugger with daddy issues

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

yeh man some of the best ideas are obviously stolen from creatives

Gives a whole new meaning to "working for exposure." (Never do that kids!)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join