It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremism in Germany rears its ugly head, again...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
The real problem is countries. As long as people consider themselves part of something, there will never be end to hate and extremism.

If there was no Germany people would not be proud to call themselves Germans and try to protect their own country and way of life from "aliens".

Thats true to everywhere else.

Dividing has been hummanity's curse since the beggining.
Do you seriously think the Han Chinese will ever stop thinking of China as a nation? Do Islamic nations seem like they’re ready to welcome immigrants or minority groups who aren’t Muslim?

Even if it were possible for all of us to be part of some homogeneous race and culture, I wouldn’t like it. I love diversity and variety; it makes life and the world interesting. Why would I want the more than 5,000 different ethnic groups to disappear, and all their languages and customs to vanish? How boring that would be.

I also don’t see the need to bring millions of people from Third World cultures to the First World for the sake of diversity. All that does is gradually eliminate the very beautiful and dynamic cultures of the white-majority nations, like Italy, France, America, Greece, etc.

Meanwhile, the Third World nations where immigrants come from remain just the same; their cultures aren’t forced to change to accommodate hordes of white immigrants. Their cultures remain safe and intact. I think that’s great. I can visit them and enjoy their unique histories and cultures.

Or I can use the Internet, cable TV, movies or books to learn about them. I don’t have to actually have their people here to enjoy and learn about their cultures.

Why is it wrong for us white people to preserve our equally unique and wonderful cultures? America was a fascinating and incredibly vital place even before the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. We were 85 percent white in 1965; now we’re about 60 percent white and will be 50 percent white in 30 years or less. I suppose you think that’s a good thing.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

a reply to: Scapegrace

Oil will be over with soon anyway. Let em cling to false ideals.

Saddly the Saudis - biggest terrorist organisation in the world, is already rich enough.

Oh so when will oil be over ?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I mean, do you seriously think oil will last forever?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

First of all America has never been and never will be a white nation. Second the aboriginal people of North America know first hand what it is like "when millions of people from Third World cultures come to another nation and destroy it". Third if you did not want diversity, someone should have told your ancestors to stay in Europe instead of populating a continent full of diverse people and to also not bring other cultures here as slave. Yes North America was a beautiful land and then the whites came and destroyed this land, by raping and pillaging all it's natural resources until they made it like Europe, unclean and pretty soon it will unlivable. You also forget how this country became 85 percent white and that was by slaughtering many of the indigenous people that were already here. So please save your BS about America being a white country.

White people do not have a culture, they are full of diverse cultures such as Russian, Polish and Germans..etc.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace

The real problem is countries. As long as people consider themselves part of something, there will never be end to hate and extremism.

If there was no Germany people would not be proud to call themselves Germans and try to protect their own country and way of life from "aliens".

Thats true to everywhere else.

Dividing has been hummanity's curse since the beggining.
Do you seriously think the Han Chinese will ever stop thinking of China as a nation? Do Islamic nations seem like they’re ready to welcome immigrants or minority groups who aren’t Muslim?

Even if it were possible for all of us to be part of some homogeneous race and culture, I wouldn’t like it. I love diversity and variety; it makes life and the world interesting. Why would I want the more than 5,000 different ethnic groups to disappear, and all their languages and customs to vanish? How boring that would be.

I also don’t see the need to bring millions of people from Third World cultures to the First World for the sake of diversity. All that does is gradually eliminate the very beautiful and dynamic cultures of the white-majority nations, like Italy, France, America, Greece, etc.

Meanwhile, the Third World nations where immigrants come from remain just the same; their cultures aren’t forced to change to accommodate hordes of white immigrants. Their cultures remain safe and intact. I think that’s great. I can visit them and enjoy their unique histories and cultures.

Or I can use the Internet, cable TV, movies or books to learn about them. I don’t have to actually have their people here to enjoy and learn about their cultures.

Why is it wrong for us white people to preserve our equally unique and wonderful cultures? America was a fascinating and incredibly vital place even before the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. We were 85 percent white in 1965; now we’re about 60 percent white and will be 50 percent white in 30 years or less. I suppose you think that’s a good thing.

The guy who shot all those muslims thorought the same way. Nothing wrong with protecting your own way of life and your own unique and wonderfull culture from those pesky muslims.

Nothing wrong with diversity and variety but as long as people pick one over the other without being able to change sides whenever they feel like it, conficts will never end. Diversity is good and ok as long as it is ever-changing. If one person is from one country, and the other is from another but both hate each other, this is no diversity. True diversity comes from constant chage and the abbility to accept everything and everyone. Humans should not be stuck on one note but should play the whole damn melody. All together, no countries, just different interests that can change on a whim without being stuck in one place and all thinking differently but together.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

You just answered a question with a question.

But to answer your question no...

So when will oil run out ?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If i knew i would have said so. It is above my paygrade.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If i knew i would have said so. It is above my paygrade.

It won't run out in our lifetimes champ.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Oil will be over with soon anyway. Let em cling to false ideals.

Saddly the Saudis - biggest terrorist organisation in the world, is already rich enough.
I suspect you’re right about oil, though I don’t know if it’ll become obsolete in my lifetime. But with so many projects going on to develop alternate energy sources, and with so much money being thrown at the problem, I think it’s inevitable.
edit on 28-2-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

It won't run out, but the point where it becomes uneconomic to extract it happens faster than one might want to think.
If you pierce into a bubble it blows out because of the pressure but that starts falling and when you have to pump it it consumes more energy than the oil you get could produce.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Awesomepossum

First of all America has never been and never will be a white nation. Second the aboriginal people of North America know first hand what it is like "when millions of people from Third World cultures come to another nation and destroy it". Third if you did not want diversity, someone should have told your ancestors to stay in Europe instead of populating a continent full of diverse people and to also not bring other cultures here as slave. Yes North America was a beautiful land and then the whites came and destroyed this land, by raping and pillaging all it's natural resources until they made it like Europe, unclean and pretty soon it will unlivable. You also forget how this country became 85 percent white and that was by slaughtering many of the indigenous people that were already here. So please save your BS about America being a white country.

White people do not have a culture, they are full of diverse cultures such as Russian, Polish and Germans..etc.
You’re right that it’s not an all-white nation, although it’s a white-majority nation — for the next 30 years at least.

What I wonder about is the urgency to make it a white-minority nation by importing 2 million Third Worlders each year?

Immigrants (including children, grandchildren born to them) have accounted for the vast majority of population growth in America since 1965, and will add another 100 million to our nation by 2065 according to Pew Research. So much for the concern over global warming!

You said America has never been a white nation, and technically you’re correct. But it was 90 percent white in WWII, so it was pretty damn close to being a white nation.

If white people don’t have a culture as you say, do blacks, Hispanics or Muslims? Aren’t there many different subcultures in each?

You lament the coming of Europeans to the Americas, and it would be absurd to deny it was a catastrophe for the aborigines.

But the Western Hemisphere was bound to be discovered and colonized by a civilization from the Old World. European advances in maritime technology, cartography, navigation and guns, and the growth of Europe’s economy and population, ensured it would happen eventually.

However, even if all Europeans had agreed to leave the Americas pristine and untouched, someone else would be busy exploiting it by now. China for sure, or perhaps India or Japan. There’s just too much natural wealth here to resist.

And if the Old World had never come to the New World, there’s no guarantee the more advanced civilizations like the Incas, Aztecs or Mayans would not have invented steam power and had their own industrial revolution by now. Did you know the Incas had invented bronze before the Spanish arrived?

They weren’t stupid, nor were they saints. All of the advanced pre-Columbian civilizations conquered others, and the Aztecs were absolutely bloodthirsty. Less advanced tribes were well-known for torturing and enslaving other tribal members. It was not a Garden of Eden, where peace, love and understanding reigned supreme. Many times, advanced Mesoamerican civilizations like the Mayans overexploited their resources, with deforestation being a major factor, leading to environmental calamity.

If Europeans hadn’t arrived and technology in the Americas hadn’t advanced, there would be far more aborigines, but their lifespans would be brief and their standards of living primitive, even in the most advanced cultures. Perhaps they would be happier nonetheless; I have no idea.

edit on 28-2-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typos

edit on 28-2-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

You seem to be looking to excuse this mans actions??

Sorry, that doesn't fly with me, his actions are his own. Multi-culturism is here, always has been, since the dawn of time, and the sooner y'all get over it, the better off the rest of us will be.

Star Trek world? Thanks for pointing that out...I wasn't aware that I was so delusional as all that. [/sarc]

I'm only too aware that the world isn't so advanced as all that.

To blame the immigrants for this mans actions sound only too much like a rape victim "asking for it, because she dressed provocatively!"

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Yes. I have.

I detest attacks of this nature, irregardless of the excuse used.

Feel free to check out my posts on the matter of extremism, both religious and not. You'll find my views are fairly consistent in that regard.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Religion is another factor. Again, its because people gather together and say they are part of it. As long as humans are part of something they will always hate on something thats different or not part of it.

I think the problem is not being part of some group, it's thinking that their group is better than the other groups.

If people see that the larger group, humans, includes us all, as we all share the same basic needs and dreams, they will stop worrying about competition among groups.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
I also don’t see the need to bring millions of people from Third World cultures to the First World for the sake of diversity.

I don't think anyone is doing that, so that problem does not exist.

But, when their countries were "discovered" by the Europeans they were the ones that had their cultures changed.
It's a natural process that happens because countries are not completely closed entities, there's always some mixing of culture.

Meanwhile, people in the Third World cannot do that, as do not have money to have access to the Internet or cable TV. Internet and cable TV that are used as a means of "western" countries spreading their culture.

I suppose you think that’s a good thing.

Personally, I think it's neither good or bad, it's just a thing.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
If he took his own life afterwards, he was either mentally ill or at least one person he shot deserved it.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sorry but I can't believe a single word uttered by The corporate media out of Any western European Country. I would bet my bottom dollar that this story is full of distortions, half truths and flat out lies. For One the AFD Is the only Political party in Germany that Isn't actively engaged in the genocide of it's own people. The people of AFD are the only people that haven't been completely radicalized into the disgusting lie of multiculturalism. The truth is that The Christian cultures of The west are the best cultures in this world. In just about every way success can be measured. Christianity is responsible for creating the best civilizations in the world and that is proven by the fact that everyone in the world wants to migrate to Christian cultures. And what a coincidence within 100 years of Europe Abandoning it's christian heritage Islam is moving in and turning European countries into Islamic states. And within 20 years the first western European Islamic state will become official. Will it be Sweden, Denmark or Britain Itself? but Germany is not far behind. Any christian knows that the most primitive,barbaric, violent, and misogynistic religion to ever exist is Islam And for some reason the European people are content with letting their rulers Do this to Europe.

The German establishment along with a vast number of citizens Seem to have literally embraced The no Go Zones along with the systemic rape of their sisters wives and daughters.As they wallow is a sea of self hate and self incrimination.
And the worst part is that they seem to believe that they deserve the self destruction As they have been totally convinced that their history and culture is evil and racist to the core. They believe that Every single problem that the migrant people have is a result of a history of Racism, slavery, oppression ,and theft. And this insanity is not unique to Germany but to much of the west which rules out any guilt experienced exclusively by the Germans as a result of WW2.

The point is that this so Called Multiculturalism And Diversity Is the most evil and insidious lie ever forced on any group of people. And this is proven every day. And every day these people lie to themselves about basic truths of life. And in turn When you read a story like this one the first question Anyone not hopelessly brainwashed and diluted into the diversity lie asks themselves is "WHAT ARE THEY NOT TELLING US? and of course the next thought is" To reflect on what German life was like before we imported Millions of violent and barbaric Muslim migrants from backwards and incompatible cultures. When i see stories like this You have to wonder what if any of it is true AND BY CONTRAST HOW MANY GERMANS HAVE DIED AT THE HANDS OF MIGRANTS. AND BY WHAT LOGICAL REASON COULD ANYONE SAY THAT IT'S RACIST TO DOCUMENT ETHNICITY AND RELIGIOUS AFFILIATIONS IN CRIME STATS.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: slick1069

I agree that migrants shouldn't have been flooded in like that. However when I hear the words race genocide or anti multiculturalism i can't help but feel the racist undertones.

Why is it important for the majority race of a country to always remain a high majority? Cultures are going yo be mixed in this global world. Why is that a bad thing?

Why is diversity bad? I think it brings more acceptance of human differences and roots out racism.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12
Where the heck do you live? Have you not seen first hand that multi multiculturalism does NOT work. In the UK especially, only a very, very tiny minority have integrated. The majority have purposely kept themselves segregated. But that is not the biggest issue. The biggest issue is that these self isolated groups want the host country to adapt to their foreign system. The want the host country to alter laws to benefit their communities.
Indigenous people are moving out of the cities because the "migrants" have taken over swathes of the cities with only Their imported culture ruling the areas. But unlees you've seen this yourself it doesn't exist.
So it's only natural progression that if the ruling government wont do anythig about this insidious creeping menace (and it is insidious and creeping) that the population WILL turn to a party that WILL do something about it.
But it's too late now the "migrants" are too entrenched and THE only way is with violence and I'm sorry to say these sort of crimes will only get worse.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Well, it's an issue when a group of people try to subvert the nation's laws and replace it with their own culture/religion.

However, a lot of cultures often seclude themselves but still live peacefully. Hasidic Jews, china town, and mormons are all great examples.

This idea that we cannot all live together peacefully and have to be afraid of other cultures is nonsense. Isn't that how hitler came to power? Add a depression and hard times and this anti-multicultralism leads to very bad things.

Subverting laws for religion isn't just a muslim thing either. We can only grow as a human race if we come together.

It's sick that you are just accepting violence as the only choice.

edit on 29-2-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join