It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sit down, Joe Biden. You're done!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: JHumm
He talks about all the stuff that he will get done because he thinks he is the only one who can do it because he was VP, well he had 8 years to really get something done and blew it.

That's a rather curious statement. Vice Presidents never DO anything. That's not their job.

As of tonight, VP Pence is heading up the administration's Coronavirus Task Force.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt
a reply to: xuenchen

That's what I'm thinking! Anyone who would vote for Biden at this point is either clueless or insane.

...or desperate.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kasalt

2) he was arrested in South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela (he wasn't)

Corn Pop told me this is true...

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Biden got some kind of big endorsement today !!

Makes people wonder, at this point, who in their right mind would endorse Biden ? 😧

Nobody in their right mind would.
He was endorsed by Jim Clyburn...ardent supporter of Nation of Islam founder, Louis Farrakhan.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
He trying to one up Bernie with "I also had a communist buddy", and spinning the visit as a dangerous and virtuous mission.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Biden should never have run for the presidency, he seems to be having some dementia problems. They seem not to be too bad, but dementia always seems to progress. It could be he is intolerant to meds that block his ability to reason and stay on track too. lots of meds get older people confused, but many times they are necessary. He needs to just quit and go and enjoy the rest of his life.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: schuyler

Dick Cheney?

Might not have liked what he got done but we certainly cant say he was just window dressing.

Dick Cheney did stuff as Secretary of Defense, not so much as Veep. Historically Veeps do not take initiative. They can be assigned tasks by the President, but they don't initiate policy changes. They do what they are told. There is no such thing as a Vice Presidential legacy. For example, the only thing Rockefeller did as Veep is put a 4 x 8 piece of plywood between the mattress and box springs of the Vice President's residence so he could sleep better.
edit on 2/27/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: JHumm
He talks about all the stuff that he will get done because he thinks he is the only one who can do it because he was VP, well he had 8 years to really get something done and blew it.

That's a rather curious statement. Vice Presidents never DO anything. That's not their job.

As of tonight, VP Pence is heading up the administration's Coronavirus Task Force.

It's perfectly logical that trump would appoint a politician rather than a qualified microbiologist or an expert in infectious diseases.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm not an expert, but I hypothesize his dementia is due to all the botox he seems to inject into the right side of his face.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

but, joe is the geriatric, senile, old, white hope for america is what I have been told........perhaps they lied to me again, as they lied about everything else they told me.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: olaru12

You're using known Russian propagandist and conspiracy theorist, Wayne Madsen as your source?

Okeydokey.

Here's another one that might be more up to your standards.

en.wikipedia.org...

The thread topic is about Biden but since you tried to make it about Trump, here's what your source says:

"He suffered from Alzheimer's disease for the last six years of his life".

He died at age 94 which means it started when he was 88. Unless Donald does three terms, we don't have anything to worry about.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: olaru12

You're using known Russian propagandist and conspiracy theorist, Wayne Madsen as your source?

Okeydokey.

Here's another one that might be more up to your standards.

en.wikipedia.org...

He died at age 94 which means it started when he was 88. Unless Donald does three terms, we don't have anything to worry about.

But trump is already showing definite signs of impairment. Slured speech, confusion....

Biden is worse though...neither one should be POTUS.

edit on 27-2-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I am 54 Done just what trump did in that video many times over my life .
Lost in thought brain goes on autopilot next thing you are aware of walking 50 feet unknowingly .
how does this indicate a health issue ?
Trump was probably thinking about the great time he had with the Russian call girls the night before and was distracted lol .

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

senility is a fickle mistress.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Did anybody catch Chris Wallace on Sunday ?

He call Wallace Chuck then tried to make everything better with this brilliant line .

edit on 2-3-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
1) Biden performed better than expected in South Carolina.
2) I did not expect Pete Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar to suddenly drop out and endorse Biden, along with other party establishment big-wigs.
3) MSNBC and CNN are pulling out the stops to cover (and promote) the Biden campaign (and Warren's), and they are not giving equal coverage to Sanders by a long shot.

This will be tougher than I expected. However, Bernie is still leading in Super Tuesday states according to the polls, and Biden continues to show signs of what appears to me to be the early stages of age-related brain-fog during public speeches. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Democrat frustration over having two Geriatrics with "issues", leading their party to certain defeat this coming November.

Dem "Expert" tells GOP Chairwoman to "Go to Hell!" twice on live TV this morning.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Democrat frustration over having two Geriatrics with "issues", leading their party to certain defeat this coming November.

Trump is quite the "Geriatric" himself. Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Joe looks pretty good today.

Bernie won’t work.

Obama must have picked up the phone.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
Joe looks pretty good today.

Bernie won’t work.

Obama must have picked up the phone.

Low information voters in South Carolina came out in force for Biden the other day. Then Buttigieg and Klobuchar got told to quit and throw their support behind Biden. Finally, the media have been giving disproportionate and favorable coverage to Biden at Bernie's expense. That's basically what's happening here.

The Dems are going to regret this because Biden will only get more senile as time goes on.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join