It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if it’s not what we’re told?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: pressident

If a CIA plan was spraying aerial viruses and crashed or was "stopped" in China then we wouldn't be hearing about it unless it turned into full on war (which it hasn't)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Seeing people retesting positive after weeks of being "cured" and docs treating it with HIV meds makes me wonder... is this really airborne HIV? Once you catch it you have it in you for life? scary thought!

Example of woman in Japan testing positive after recovery

LINK
edit on 26-2-2020 by confiden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yup.

I just saw an article where the US military already has 6G on some website (Gizmodo maybe??)

Not certain how but it could be.

ETA: Linky.
edit on 26-2-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Link

edit on 26-2-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Fixx link

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: inert

originally posted by: DOcean
Given the incongruence with the information we’re being fed, one has to wonder what exactly is occurring.

The issue is this, 82% of cases are mild and do not require hospitalization. 18% do. Given that America has about 320 million people, that means roughly 57 million may need to be hospitalized. A quick google search says that there are roughly 790,000 hospital beds in the country. So, if you are one of the first that gets it, you will receive good care. If you are in the middle or end, you may not receive any care because there simply is nowhere to put people. The 2% mortality rate is based on you actually getting care. We don't know what the rate could be if you get no treatment and need it. And the other thing not being mentioned is what this will do to insurance company finances. 2 weeks in a hospital is expensive.

More info here
This is not a drill

So you are assuming all 320 million people in the US come down with the virus all at the relative same time?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I was reading that Wuhan has 5g, and so does the diamond princess, is it in Milan as well by any chance?

Interesting no doubt.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That might be an interesting thread!

5G and CoVid-19

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Hopefully someone does some research and posts it, it won't be me however any research I'm doing is focussed on my new business venture...

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: DOcean

You either accept it all as truth, or accept it all as lie.

This is what has puzzled me the most on ATS. If you are at worried at all people assume you are panicking.
If you are not worried that means you don't believe it at all.

What about us people in the middle? (seems pretty similar to politics huh?)

WOW you just summed up the mud pit nicely.

I agree nobody seems to be panicking at all. Rather concerned ATS'ers are trading information, analyzing the data, and coming to conclusions.

Id rather be wrong than right in these situations and awareness / discussions are not some sort of Panic

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

No but if 10000 did in say San Francisco, every hospital in the state will be overwhelmed.

Most hospitals run at about 75-85 percent occupancy rate and that's just with normal day to day stuff. Stop elective surgeries and procedures and you could get that down to 70-80. Children's hospitals being specialized run higher. Now thats just beds never mind the staff. Thats also predicated on having supplies

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DOcean

Mother Nature does what she does. Enjoy your life every day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join