It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg meet Naomi Seibt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Just watched her speaking and could not agree more.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Wardaddy454

None of that = adult, like the guy who's head she's renting space in claimed.

It appears you're paying him rent, thus he's paying his rent with your rent money.

Sometimes it's good to be homeless.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

So it's 'D' then. No worries.

Is a 17 year old a kid? Also what country you talking about...

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrustedTruth
It appears you're paying him rent, thus he's paying his rent with your rent money.

Am I? Interesting since he replied to my post that wasn't to him.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Is a 17 year old a kid?

Legally.

Also what country you talking about...

The same one she's from, it's 18 there too.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Legally

OK but not sure your point since everything has a moving goal post as to what is legal or not at different ages. I wouldn't call a 17 year old a kid, young adult maybe.

edit on 26-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Read my reply to him.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Read my reply to him.

I'm just saying that the age of consent there is 15...That is kind of adultish I would say...

edit on 26-2-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The law says you're an adult at 18.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The law as spoken, just not sure your point... When does a person go from kid to young adult?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Not in Trump land.

T
Ted Nugent is one of the law makers in Trump land and he says they're adults when they're 13

Jailbait you look so good to me,
Jailbait won't you set me free,
Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine
And I know I've got to have you in a matter of time.

Well, I don't care if you're just thirteen,
You look too good to be true.
I just know that you're probably clean,
There's one little think I got do to you

Ted Nugent - Jailbait

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The law as spoken, just not sure your point... When does a person go from kid to young adult?

Sometimes never.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
They both probably puppets but to be fair I find this girl less infuriating than listening to Greta. Greta comes across as a spoiled little brat, unhinged with serious mental issues. Why anyone would listen to her i have no idea.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

None of that = adult, like the guy who's head she's renting space in claimed.

Notice how I said young adult. She's 17, which is the age most people graduate from the European equivalent of high school. If she isn't held back for her recent escapades, she too will graduate at 17. So lets assume so. She has graduated from Secondary School, she's old enough to drive, and old enough to go to the pub for a pint.

That doesn't sound like a kid to me.

What's going on with you these days, Augustus?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Notice how I said young adult. She's 17, which is the age most people graduate from the European equivalent of high school.

18+ is considered an adult in the EU, there is no 'young-adult' semantics category, you're either a minor or an adult.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Jesus she has a fair few thumbs down on the video... People really are brainwashed.

Yes, people are brainwashed.. Some people are too lazy to have an actual, original position on climate change, and many other subjects.

It is far easier to latch onto someone else's ideas.

Most of the time those ideas come from people with agendas or those that don't have any actual accreditation in the corresponding fields of science. Weather they are right or wrong, others with no experience in the subject matter will go along with it to the point of being fanatical, rather than going through the trouble of researching and making decisions on their own.

There is often no turning back for many people who fall into this category, even when they do start to realize that they have taken the wrong stance. To do so would make them look like fools and so they keep up the charade instead.

edit on 27-2-2020 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JonathanNicholas

and once more the message repeated decades ago will be washed away in the media scandal of personal attacks on the messengers themselves

will this "new kid" actually debate the science of climate change and man made destruction of natural habitats and life on earth via industrialisation or will she just attack greta as a person instead of the message

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is the most absurd nonsense the republicans have come up with yet. Theta cares about the earth and science, while this other bitch is just a shill paid by the party to spread ignorant lies and pre-programmed conservative talking points. One person is honest, the other is a shill. Completely dishonest nonsense as always from conservatives. They put party first, and only care about attacking dems rather than our future or issues that matter. They are gone in 2020, no matter who the opposition is. Nobody is dumb enough to support these clowns anymore except religious extremists.

edit on 2 28 20 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
will this "new kid" actually debate the science of climate change and man made destruction of natural habitats and life on earth via industrialisation or will she just attack greta as a person instead of the message

We already know the answer to that one.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Awe, the use of children in politics. How ethical of people to do that.

One might think that the real debate would take place among those with the education and experience to have standing, but no, cause why when you can use heavily coached kids.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join