It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greta Thunberg meet Naomi Seibt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Even if the only effect Greta has on the environment was to wake up people who actually care and who will actually do something about the environment, then that is one (and probably the only) positive impact she had on it.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Greta is not a kid. She will be 18 in less than a year.

On average, the human brain isn't even fully developed until the age of 25.

They're both kids.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: JonathanNicholas

Ooh, we can have them fight to the death!

Oohh, and in the mud....

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85
I said it when Greta started spouting her stuff and I'll say the same with this one: WE DO NOT NEED CHILDREN WITH NO REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE OR EXPERTISE IN WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT, TELLING US WHAT WE SHOULD AND SHOULDN'T BE DOING.

People need to stop pretending these kids are brave and strong for speaking up and knowing nothing.

Its the same reason why they use children in advertising?

Usually being scripted well beyond their years and understanding.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Just watch. In the coming weeks Greta will be coming out as something other than whom she currently is. Then she will pledge to never have children.

So as far as the veggie crowd goes on that NO meat stuff. I never saw a slim, cow or pig. Cows mostly eat grass. Pigs eat anything but subsist mainly on veggies and swill. To me I fed the pigs with my grandfather daily when I was raised on their farm. The stuff looked like diarrhea but smelled wonderful and the pigs sound eating it up made it sound extremely nutritious.

But look at all of the pounds of fat veggies generate along with parasites.
edit on 26-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 26-2-2020 by Waterglass because: double

edit on 26-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
We need a shallow pool full of mud so they can wrestle it out in bathing suits.

It should be good clean, pesticide and herbicide free organic mud, we don't want the girls to get poisoned from it.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Children, along with skin colour, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and political ideology are all open slather to the Main Stream Media - the old dinosaur broadcast media that exists globally, owned by a select few.

The Main Stream Media is an intolerant bigoted creature that is not prejudice in its hate for humans - it merely uses and chooses to consume who it pleases, when it pleases.

This is the latest example - 2 kids and their opinions that I'm apparently meant to G.A.F about, because carbon tax and our political ideology are killing the earf.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: JonathanNicholas
Tried posting this earlier but had difficulties. Apologies if it gets posted more then once.

So we finally have a brave young girl from Germany to counter the clueless young girl from Sweden.
She is incredibly brave, imo.
Watch her speech on her YouTube channel. She's legit.
Anyways I didn't see anything posted about her yet and her number of YouTube followers is small so she's a new kid on the block. So I Subscribed to her channel for support.
She specifically asks at at the end of her speech to not be considered an "anti-Greta" because she says we need to respect one another's points of view.
Of course every MSM outlet is calling her exactly that anyway.

For some reason I get a Godzilla vs. Ghidorah vibe from it all. She could definitely take Thunberg, imo.

nypost.com...

And her YouTube channel-

youtu.be...

Hi Jonathan,

Naomis is around for a while but got censored on nearly every platform.
She is legit and very intelligent.
In Germany, she has to fear the government and all lefties.
She's indeed very brave.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker
Both puppets for their team.

Well I still prefer the puppet who says not to trust her because she's a child and can be wrong, I prefer the one who uses logic over emotions, I prefer common sense and facts over emotionally based alarmism.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Well I still prefer the puppet who says not to trust her because she's a child and can be wrong, I prefer the one who uses logic over emotions, I prefer common sense and facts over emotionally based alarmism.

She's not a child, Naomi is 19y.
So a young woman.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

I've been making up my own mind, for better or for worse, for longer than both of these girls have been alive combined. I really don't need them, or their handlers, to "advise" me on issues.

Thanks anyway, girls. Now, go away, and take your handlers with you.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yes, a pretty blonde.

She is far more likely to be popular.

Yet the US government just released this report:

A SECURITY THREAT ASSESSMENT
OF GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE
HOW LIKELY WARMING SCENARIOS INDICATE A CATASTROPHIC SECURITY FUTURE
FEBRUARY 2020
PRODUCED BY
THE NATIONAL SECURITY, MILITARY, AND INTELLIGENCE PANEL ON CLIMATE CHANGE (NSMIP)

So, despite the public relations optics, there IS a real problem to be addressed.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CountTyr
She's not a child, Naomi is 19y.
So a young woman.

She's still roughly 6 years away from having a fully developed brain, and at her age 6 years is roughly a third of her present life experience. I can only guess that you're under 30, because everyone I know who's over 30 laughs at the notion of who they were back in their teens thinking they had it all figured out. I'm sure both girls feel they're very "adult" and "mature", and I'm sure they'll both look back when they're older and laugh at themselves (or cry at how they were used).
edit on 2/26/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CountTyr

originally posted by: JonathanNicholas
Tried posting this earlier but had difficulties. Apologies if it gets posted more then once.

So we finally have a brave young girl from Germany to counter the clueless young girl from Sweden.
She is incredibly brave, imo.
Watch her speech on her YouTube channel. She's legit.
Anyways I didn't see anything posted about her yet and her number of YouTube followers is small so she's a new kid on the block. So I Subscribed to her channel for support.
She specifically asks at at the end of her speech to not be considered an "anti-Greta" because she says we need to respect one another's points of view.
Of course every MSM outlet is calling her exactly that anyway.

For some reason I get a Godzilla vs. Ghidorah vibe from it all. She could definitely take Thunberg, imo.

nypost.com...

And her YouTube channel-

youtu.be...

Hi Jonathan,

Naomis is around for a while but got censored on nearly every platform.
She is legit and very intelligent.
In Germany, she has to fear the government and all lefties.
She's indeed very brave.

99% of the people in germany have no idea who this girl is. according to her videos she is sort of a right-wing bambini who says exactly the things you can read here on ats every day.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

I agree but still skeptical of both. I will say that Naomi seems to handles the questions well while Greta seems scripted and gets lost when moving off those prepared remarks.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

On average, the human brain isn't even fully developed until the age of 25.

They're both kids.

In the US, at the age of 17 plus (which she is...) she can join the military, get married, have a child and be tried as an adult for a crime. How is that a kid. She is barely an adolescent. Won't be one in a matter of months.

If she murdered someone you cared about you would want her tried as an adult. I do however agree her brain is still not developed and the military would reject her. Looks like she has some form of stunted growth problem.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

In the US, at the age of 17 plus (which she is...) she can join the military, get married, have a child and be tried as an adult for a crime.

Yet it's determined that in the U.S. she would still not be considered responsible/old enough to vote, purchase alcohol, or purchase tobacco at 17. Furthermore, have a child?!?! Puberty does not in any way equate to responsibility. A maturing body and a mature mind are not one and the same.

Decades ago I remember going skydiving with my mother and younger brother who was 17 at the time. He had to sit out. Even with my mother's consent they would not allow my brother to participate. Had to be 18 to "sign his life away", so just my mother and I jumped, and we we had to return the following year so that he could finally get in on the fun as well.

Yes, 17 is usually old enough to know that murder is wrong, and she could be tried as an adult for such, but that's not a very high bar just being considered old enough to know that murder is wrong and that it has has consequences.

These two girls are being exploited for political purposes and thrust into the international spotlight when they're still at an age that they are trying to figure out who they really are.
edit on 2/26/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

When you're under 18 it's called:
    A) Being a minor
    B) Being a miner
    C) Being a ham sandwich
    D) I'm confused, none of the above

Yeah, except shes of age to drive and drink alcohol currently, in her neck of the woods.

Still a kid? Young adult, by those standards.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

None of that = adult, like the guy who's head she's renting space in claimed.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

I said it when Greta started spouting her stuff and I'll say the same with this one: WE DO NOT NEED CHILDREN WITH NO REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE OR EXPERTISE IN WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT, TELLING US WHAT WE SHOULD AND SHOULDN'T BE DOING.

People need to stop pretending these kids are brave and strong for speaking up and knowing nothing.

They should identify as 10 year old boys and wear drag. Then everyone would listen to them with intense wonderment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join