It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Official Inciting CoronaVirus Panic is the Sister of Rod Rosenstein Who is Under Investigation.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

All you needed to know to be able and willing to understand what happened is summed up in three words. Rod Rosenstein's sister.

OMG Hallelujah its so clear now...... Thank you once again for your deep state trump denial syndrome deflection but

I ask again slooooower............Any evidence other than the way over the top "Rush valiantly summoning what strength he has left and sounding the alarms"?

As I asked for in my initial comment Ill even take an actual Fox news source. But good god man do you have one beyond Rush?

So again your and the OP's assertions then is:

Yes its her sister who is an epidemiologist. Her sister is now acting as a "pandemic hype beast" in order to keep us busy and deflect the pending Senate? Investigation. Which if she is merely hyping things will get her what a 3-4 week delay?

Seriously Old Mitch would hold the hearings and investigations wearing N95's if need be.

So again are you willing to understand I'm not going to take Rush Rumblings anymore than you would say take the ramblings of AOC

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
In a situation like this, its best to stay calm and work smart. The last thing you need is the public to panic and cause mass chaos, which can result in riots and looting, and people taking extreme measures, flying or traveling out of town, and making things worse over all. It can make this virus harder to contain.

However, there is an obvious "panic" trend but not yet anything to panic about. For example, San Francisco declared a state of emergency before they even had a single case. The media is also focused on panic and devastation. It also appears that politicians are shamelessly using this to hate on Trump.

If this is such a serious issue, they should be putting politics aside and come forward with solutions and helping keep the public calm and cool, and give us accurate information. But we don't seem to be getting that from most mainstream media, we get rabid panic.

A part of me thinks a group of people want mass panic and chaos, and the White House is doing the smart thing and trying to prevent chaos by limiting info. I think this group wants this to get to a "National Emergency" level by November, and impact the elections. You'll have to vote by mail. Perhaps China was framed in order to possibly start another confrontation with China too.

This could be a planned event. It almost seems like they are panicking too soon, like they know something you don't, and they know this is going to get worse. Or its not as bad as they planned, and they are still trying to make it out to be that way to get to their "National Emergency" by election day.

I wouldn't rule out that this group is going around spreading this virus on their own to make it worse, to insure Trump's failure. Watch for reports of mystery cases with no links.

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 27-2-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2020 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here is Rod Rosenstein's sister being mentioned again in connection with the Coronavirus panic.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Here is Rod Rosenstein's sister being mentioned again in connection with the Coronavirus panic.

mobile.twitter.com...

WOW that fleshed out twitter account looks nothing like a bot

Congrats you actually found a crappier source than Rush summoning his strength

edit on 2/27/20 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Go ahead PANIC

Chicken little told us the sky was falling

Panic, your not panicking enough. I am wrong you should panic. It will help everything. Blame your Trump Derangement Syndrome for your panic. IT was strongly broadcast propaganda from CNN, b S NBC and MS L SD networks who conditioned you to PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

originally posted by: FredT

All you needed to know to be able and willing to understand what happened is summed up in three words. Rod Rosenstein's sister.

OMG Hallelujah its so clear now...... Thank you once again for your deep state trump denial syndrome deflection but

I ask again slooooower............Any evidence other than the way over the top "Rush valiantly summoning what strength he has left and sounding the alarms"?

As I asked for in my initial comment Ill even take an actual Fox news source. But good god man do you have one beyond Rush?

So again your and the OP's assertions then is:

Yes its her sister who is an epidemiologist. Her sister is now acting as a "pandemic hype beast" in order to keep us busy and deflect the pending Senate? Investigation. Which if she is merely hyping things will get her what a 3-4 week delay?

Seriously Old Mitch would hold the hearings and investigations wearing N95's if need be.

So again are you willing to understand I'm not going to take Rush Rumblings anymore than you would say take the ramblings of AOC

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Ah, the truth hurts the chicken little's wanting to believe the Scientist who have PhD's in Epidemiology are accountants.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Go ahead PANIC

Chicken little told us the sky was falling

Panic, your not panicking enough. I am wrong you should panic. It will help everything. Blame your Trump Derangement Syndrome for your panic. IT was strongly broadcast propaganda from CNN, b S NBC and MS L SD networks who conditioned you to PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woah dude, perhaps a big tall glass of calm down juice is in your future.

Who is panicking? And you made a great attempt at Trumpian like deflection (I would use strawman but I don't want to confuse no?) but your attempt failed bigly

Again I will ask even more slowly........ I could send you a crayon drawing if it will help.... Do you have a source other than Rush who is probably downing more Oxy than when he had his little "Issue" or the more recent Twitter Bot?

I get it with your Trump Denial Syndrome, you hope that you can simply go Ad Hom (see below) rather than actually answer a simple question but it is a pretty simplistic one no?

FYI

Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"), short for argumentum ad hominem, typically refers to a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Who are these done nothing losers that criticize rush for his weight and drug use when he still manages to do more before they wake up than there entire lives will amount to.

I think it's abundantly clear cov19 is being played by all sides for gains, but as an american citizen I wish the swamp could be drained back to hell anyway.
edit on 28-2-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Fred,

I am calm as I call out the fools.

You guys just WANT to panic. That is apparent and it is not helpful.

Don't enjoy people's death so much with this virus that your giddy with TDS chances. It sure isn't going to help either.

a reply to: FredT

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

On a serious note this was posted in another thread concerning Boston's historical Tularemia outbreaks and the CDC Refusal of Rapid Response (amidst claims of indifference, underreporting and secrecy) - apparently the outbreaks have "popped the balloon of bloated and distorted safety claims about the biodefense program".

Don't count on the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to tell the public about biological weapons accidents. CDC's refusal to divulge information about the Boston University tularemia incidents will come as cold comfort for the tens of millions in the US who live close to (proposed) biological weapons labs..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 28-2-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
So we shouldn't panic because a low budget trash tabloid portal Theconservativetreehouse says so?!

I guess the Europeans are also creating panic just because... Trump..

And when we start seeing infection numbers rise in USA it will be a conspiracy against the orange one.

No, you shouldn't panic because panic is going to get you killed. Even in the face of certain death you're only chance is to stay calm. Plan for it. Be prepared. If something happens, then follow your gameplan. If it doesn't all go according to plan then use your best judgment and calmly improvise. If nothing winds up happening, then even better!

I would ignore all the government hyperbole from every angle. Realize that it's certainly possible as we've seen with the Spanish Flu. Understand that it may turn out to be no bigger deal than any other pesky virus. Either way, you should take precautions. Even the regular ol' annual flu will kill a man.

Just don't panic.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

You do realize that you can not believe the OP is accurate while simultaneously not panicking, right? You get that, right? You understand that it’s not a case of one or the other, but that one can not panic but also not believe there’s any merit to the story?

And just so we’re clear, Larry Kudlow is the the one who said it’s nearly airtight containment. Larry Kudlow is an accountant. Larry Kudlow is an economic policy advisor. Larry Kudlow is about as much of an MD as you so obviously are. Either way, though, you didn’t address the questions asked. Can’t imagine why.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

“We are asking the American public to work with us to prepare for the expectation that this could be bad.” … “I understand this whole situation may seem overwhelming and that disruption to everyday life may be severe. But these are things that people need to start thinking about now.”

Th at idiot should be fired.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It’s as if you guys think if you keep reposting the OP it somehow lends more weight to it. Comical

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

There's a reason it's called an echo chamber. SMH

Honestly, she's really not saying anything all that different than what those standing right next to Trump said at the podium 2 days ago, but Rush calls it "inducing panic" because... Rosenstein.

He alleges that she's "inducing panic" while he's gas-lighting Trump's supporters... Oh the irony.

Really, "this could be bad", "may seem overwhelming", and "disruption to everyday life may be severe".

She's right, those are all very real possibilities, and "these are things that people need to start thinking about now", naturally, because it's good to plan ahead in order to avoid last minute panicking.
edit on 2/28/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Welp, Mike Mulvaney just told CPAC that we’ll “probably” see school closures and impacts to public transportation. Sounds like possible disruption to daily life after all. Freakin Mulvaney and his inciting panic!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

The government is a disruption to my daily life, I hope it gets Corona Virus and drops dead.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It is outrageous that Trump gave everyone the Coronavirus! Such a bad orange man.
Fortunately, we have very honest politicians and media people who can save us if we just believe them and trust they will fight Trump for us.

To save the world it's vital we accept the virus is all Trump's fault and if Americnas just vote for the Democrats it wil cure us all.
It's over to you America - you must save the world in November or we're all going to die from this virus.

Forget about global warming for now - focus on the election to overcome this extinction level event that Trump made. Our honest politicians and media folk have been in negotiations with Global Warming and Global Warming has agreed to hold back for a while.
edit on 29/2/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

To save the world it's vital we accept the virus is all Trump's fault and if Americnas just vote for the Democrats it wil cure us all.

Whereas the reality is that it's all down to some leftist, snowflake, do-gooding commie bastard plot.

The obsession with both sides in the USA of politicising anything and everything is truly beyond belief.
And it seems both sides are determined to increasingly polarise opinions and divide the nation.

I wonder who gains from all that?
Certainly not the ordinary, everyday American citizens.

It's over to you America - ......

Yet again?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It’s really not that difficult to understand, I think. Most of these folks are too simple-minded for shades of gray. They need to have everything and everyone put into nice tidy boxes so they don’t have to expend the energy and brain power trying to figure out nuance and so on. It makes their lives easier and simpler.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join