It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Official Inciting CoronaVirus Panic is the Sister of Rod Rosenstein Who is Under Investigation.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

While I am not a fan of factcheck.org... debunked...

Did you even bother to read that link? It debunks that he was banned from operating charities in NY State. Which is a statement I never made. It has nothing at all to do with what you were replying to. Which, is to be expected no doubt.

More BS. Those numbers are more than likely the cost for travel and SS/security - which are costs regardless.

More than likely? So no links? No sources? You’re just assuming that’s what they are because it helps your argument? Lmao.

No proof lifting the sanctions benefited him, he apparently did it as a favor to Xi as part of his ongoing trade negotiations - yes, it was a quid pro quo - gasp! You know, a quid pro quo, something that all business and foreign policy negotiators engage in in all the freakin time. Quid pro quo is the definition and very meaning of 'negotiation'

It’s ok. Corrupt people do this all the time. -your argument.

Yes... lobbying is bad. All Presidents have hired lobbyists. Trump hiured a bunch. So what? What I care about are results, and so far, the results have been incredible.

Again, everyone does it. This is the entire breadth of your argument. That Donald Trump being corrupt doesn’t matter because hey, that’s how everyone does it! Do you realize how dumb of an argument that is? Calling it a lack of an argument would be too generous. You just went into negative argument territory.

Trump didn't engage in any of it. And it apparently isn't illegal - though, yes, it should be.

Your original post and mine was about the Trump Administration . Remember to lift with your knees when you’re moving those goalposts.

Don't bother, I can only stomach just so much fake news before I have to throw up.

So I guess I was right. You can’t formulate any type of argument to defend the Trump administration without resorting to some nebulous conspiracy of fake news and people hating Donald Trump. That’s it. That’s all you have. I’m seriously surprised most Republicans have made it this far in life without drowning in a puddle somewhere.

edit on 26-2-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
Why are you posting this crap?

What makes my hysteric crap any less crappy than the rest of the hysteric crap?

Rhetorical, the answer is nothing. You chose which crap you believe based on your political ideology, I'm merely pointing out how silly this all happens to be.

Yea, I get it. It's all a big joke until someone you know dies from it.

That'll be really funny.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
Yea, I get it. It's all a big joke until someone you know dies from it.

That'll be really funny.

I'd find it really funny if it were me, but it won't be since this is all a overblown panic attack being perpetuated by people taking things out of context and conflating what they read or hear.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You were asked for one example and yet you provided several. Ergo, your entire argument can be discounted due to your inability to stop at the goalposts rather than run through the goalposts repeatedly. It’s hard to move the goalposts when you’re dunking on them, sir!

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Flag him for excessive celebration.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Bombshell: The rouge Center For Disease Control (CDC) official attempting to create a groundswell of PANIC over the Corona Virus here in the United States, is the SISTER of former Deputy Attorney General ROD ROSENSTEIN.

Earlier today, Dr. Nancy Messonnier, an official in the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), held a conference call with media and pushed a panic narrative around the Coronvirus that ran counter to the Trump administration.

“We are asking the American public to work with us to prepare for the expectation that this could be bad.” … “I understand this whole situation may seem overwhelming and that disruption to everyday life may be severe. But these are things that people need to start thinking about now.”

The alarming message from Dr. Messonnier was quickly picked up by most major news organizations and pushed into all reporting on the issue. The tone of the alarm is also counter to the message of the Trump administration and HHS Secretary Alex Azar, as outlined in a press conference with leadership from U.S. Health and Human Services.

The CDC confirms there are 53 cases known in the U.S.. Forty of those cases came from passengers repatriated from the Diamond Princess cruise ship that was quarantined off the coast of Japan.

HHS confirms 36 of the cases are directly attributed to the cruise ship, three patients were infected in Wuhan and later evacuated to the U.S., and the rest were U.S. persons infected while traveling overseas prior to the January 31st travel ban.

However, it was the alarming telephone conference call from Dr. Nancy Messonnier, Rod Rosenstein’s sister, that the media chose to focus on.

It appears that Dr. Messonnier, in alignment with democrat resistance politicians, are attempting to weaponize fear and talking-points about the coronavirus in order to inflict maximum damage upon the Trump administration; regardless of both psychological and actual economic impact to the public.
More details and analysis at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Why would Rod Rosenstein's sister attempt to drum up panic? It's quite simple.

The U.S. Senate is preparing to summon Rosenstein to testify, because it has been learned that he ILLEGALLY signed FISA Warrant Applications, that enabled the Intelligence Agencies to Spy on President Trump in 2017.

And, Rosenstein appointed Bob Mueller to entrap President Trump. That just-discovered evidence has prompted several DOJ criminal referrals of Mueller team prosecutors this week, which will also lead back to Rod Rosenstein.

If Rod Rosenstein's sister at the CDC can gin up enough panic, travel will be greatly restricted, causing the U.S. economy to suffer, and possibly putting a Democrat in the White House.

All Spygate-related investigations will terminate. Rod Rosenstein, and his entire cabal of law-breaking government friends, are instantly in the clear.

Rush Limbaugh may have advanced lung-cancer, but he is summoning the strength to sound the alarm bells about this SCHEME, loud and clear every day on his radio show. There are now 2 federal prosecutors, and 2 Senate committees looking into Rosenstein's actions. Like Rush, most of us who have followed the "deep state", know that people in power will use that power to help themselves, even if millions are hurt, or suffer, in the process.

-CareWeMust

President Trump is extremely angry at Rod Rosenstein's sister for attempting to incite panic in America, while he was on a flight coming home from a successful mission in India.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You needed to quote your entire OP to add a one sentence unsourced statement?

Cool.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Even the great AM should help a fellow out and give us a linky.

Hey bro love the winning avatar. That one is pretty cool.
ETA

I would be inclined to believe you at face value before a lot of others.

JOM

FACT: Rod Rosenstein's sister also owns the market in China were the engineered virus that came out of the lab (which is financed by Soros) was first introduced.

edit on 26-2-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That post was satire.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Wow this is iffy even by the no real facts required standards of the pit.

Trump has been angry at Rothstein for what a few years and suddenly his sister desperate to save Rod has now turned 'pandemic Hype Beast" in an effort to what stave off the impending doom for what at most a few weeks of delay for an investigation that is not happened yet?

Bout right? Thats the argument here?

Can you even give me a fox news source? or is this all based on old Rush " summoning the strength to sound the alarm bells about this SCHEME" ?

edit on 2/26/20 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FredT

Come on, Fred!

Everyone knows the corona virus is a biased never-Trumper in cahoots with the democratic deep state!

Trump just gave a presser where he let us all know that there's only 15 cases in America, soon to be just 5, and then zero! Pay no attention to the professionals sharing the same podium at the same presser claiming it's not a matter of "if" but "when".

Dear Leader has spoken, and corona is nearly eradicated! Plus, there's definitely sealed indictments ready and waiting in the wings to save us all from those last few viral specs of covid19 if they try to get outta line!

edit on 2/26/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
So we shouldn't panic because a low budget trash tabloid portal Theconservativetreehouse says so?!

I guess the Europeans are also creating panic just because... Trump..

And when we start seeing infection numbers rise in USA it will be a conspiracy against the orange one.

He’s not creating a panic via his sister.

He could, possibly, be capitalizing on a panic via his sister.

All of this is just a little too coincidental - one day we’re fine in the USA... the next it’s something that can create a problem with the economy - which is Trump’s largest positive talking point.

It also creates a situation where the Dems can play on how their platform would stop the coronavirus and save humanity via taxing the rich and saving the public - I’m honestly surprised that connection hasn’t been played up more by the left.

Upshot IMO - there’s probably something to this.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
The best part of this thread is I feel I'm the only one who realized Augustus was joking.

I realized it AFTER i posted.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

That post was satire.

My bad, I realized it well after I had opened my trap! Hell I hated feeling like it MIGHT be true and i was razzin' you ....

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The CDC is more corrupt than the actual federal government. All high level positions at the CDC are held by former high ranking government officials and they are all very deeply connected to the DC Swamp. Fueled by hundreds of millions of dollars by special interest groups.

The CDC is literally the Swamp 2.0.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU
The CDC is more corrupt than the actual federal government. All high level positions at the CDC are held by former high ranking government officials and they are all very deeply connected to the DC Swamp. Fueled by hundreds of millions of dollars by special interest groups.

The CDC is literally the Swamp 2.0.

Exactly. They get all kinds of laws passed, mess with our tax code, give kickbacks to their friends, pardon criminal scumbags and basically behave in a manner reminiscent of Genghis Khan.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
So I guess I was right. You can’t formulate any type of argument to defend the Trump administration without resorting to some nebulous conspiracy of fake news and people hating Donald Trump. That’s it. That’s all you have.

No, you missed the part where I declared all of your so called sources as fake news.

Virtually everything you cited was totally distorted BS, or outright lies.

Trump won. Get over it.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: tanstaafl
No, he did, when results only benefited him.

Trump won. Get over it.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
So we shouldn't panic because a low budget trash tabloid portal Theconservativetreehouse says so?!

I guess the Europeans are also creating panic just because... Trump..

And when we start seeing infection numbers rise in USA it will be a conspiracy against the orange one.

No, you shouldn't panic regardless, If you feel like you need to prepare, prepare, I have, but posting worst-case scenarios as we approach week 4 in the US with 0 deaths doesn't help either. Anybody with 2 brain cells knows it could potentially be bad, but a lot of things could potentially be bad. In this day and age BS rumors get started and spread way more quickly than any virus. Death rate has maintained 3.4 % for awhile now even in China.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Stock Market ready to crash again today !!!!

Panic !!

Democrat plot to take down the economy and get a Democrat elected in November !!

They've done it before and they're doing it again

🎯 😮

edit on Feb-27-2020 by xuenchen because: 🤕 🐑

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join