It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Official Inciting CoronaVirus Panic is the Sister of Rod Rosenstein Who is Under Investigation.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Let me just say this isn't about his administration but about Trump before he became president. Corruption in gov means someone is getting money for favors but for that to happen someone has to be offering. He played one of those parts and says so himself.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think, when they quarantine 1/7 of the world population it is a bit more than just the flu or a bit more than partisan political hacks telling you stuff.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There's nothing like dedication.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Let me just say this isn't about his administration but about Trump before he became president. Corruption in gov means someone is getting money for favors but for that to happen someone has to be offering. He played one of those parts and says so himself.

That isn't corruption. That is playing the game of life.

He told you exactly what he did, and why. He tells it like it is. One of the things I really like about him.

If that is your only example of corruption, then your TDS is strong.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

FACT: Rod Rosenstein's sister also owns the market in China were the engineered virus that came out of the lab (which is financed by Soros) was first introduced.

I would also like to see the source for this claim. It's already well documented that the virus didn't originate in the market. An infected person brought it into the market where it spread.

What sense would it make to spread this in a place she owns that could be traced back to all these deep state conspirators? Why would they need to own any place in order to spread the virus? Wuhan was a city of 11 million. They could have simply unleased it anywhere in the streets or another market as there are several in a city that size and it's safe to say it would have spread with the results

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
More proof that Democrats don't give a rat's ass about any of us.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: underwerks
That’s how they all rationalize his corruption.

For once, I'd like someone who makes comments like this to actually provide even one, tiny example of what they mean.

Where has Trump ever evidenced anything like corruption in his administration?

While I doubt you are arguing in good faith because you’d have to be living under a Fox News rock not to be conscious of how corrupt him and his administration is, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Here you go:

He was just fined $2 Million for corrupt use of these 8 charities.

Link

He took money from a charity for kids with cancer.

Link

Blatant nepotism. Enabling his kids to use his position as President to further his own businesses which they are supposedly in control of. I say supposedly because there is no evidence that he doesn’t still control his businesses, other than him saying that.

Link

The corrupt actions of his administration and the people he personally chose to surround himself with.
Over 100 Charges, 34 People and 3 Companies.

Link

He’s paid himself over $130 Million of taxpayer money by golfing at his own resorts.

Link

Rudy Giuliani. If you need a link for that I have trouble believing you’re an actual person.

Expanding his businesses overseas and lifting sanctions to help himself.

Trump Inc. is expanding overseas. During Trump’s presidency, his companies have pushed to expand overseas, with help from foreign governments. One example: In May, an Indonesian real-estate project that involves the Trump Organization reportedly received a $500 million loan from a company owned by the Chinese government. Two days later, Trump tweeted that he was working to lift sanctions on a Chinese telecommunications firm with close ties to the government — over the objections of both Republicans and Democrats in Congress. He ultimately did lift the sanctions.

Hiring more lobbyists than any other administration in history. And appointing them to head agencies that are supposed to regulate them. Which is a blatant conflict of interest.

More than 164 former lobbyists work in the administration, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, including several who regulate the industries that once paid their salaries. Geoff Burr, who pushed for more lax workplace safety laws when he was the chief lobbyist for a construction group, now works at the Department of Labor. Andrew Wheeler, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency, was previously a lobbyist whose firm was paid millions of dollars by companies whose industries he now regulates.

Unethical stock trading.

Several Trump officials — current and former — have traded stocks while serving in top government positions. In some cases, they appear to have made policy decisions benefiting the companies in which they owned a stake.

Tom Price, Trump’s first secretary of health and human services, epitomized this form of corruption. Trump chose him despite his history of using his seat in Congress to make money. Price had a long record of putting the interests of drug companies above those of taxpayers and patients — and then investing in those drug companies on the side.

Link

Now, can you defend any of that without bringing up some nebulous conspiracy about the media or how people hate him? If not, it’s probably not everyone else who’s lying.

ETA: I have a lot more examples of corruption as well. But there’s a character limit on posts here.

edit on 26-2-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

For once, I'd like someone who makes comments like this to actually provide even one, tiny example of what they mean.

While I doubt you are arguing in good faith because you’d have to be living under a Fox News rock not to be conscious of how corrupt him and his administration is, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Here you go:

Link

Link

Blatant nepotism. Enabling his kids to use his position as President to further his own businesses which they are supposedly in control of. I say supposedly because there is no evidence that he doesn’t still control his businesses, other than him saying that.

Link

The corrupt actions of his administration and the people he personally chose to surround himself with.

Link

He’s paid himself over $130 Million of taxpayer money by golfing at his own resorts.

Link

Rudy Giuliani. If you need a link for that I have trouble believing you’re an actual person.

Trump Inc. is expanding overseas. During Trump’s presidency, his companies have pushed to expand overseas, with help from foreign governments. One example: In May, an Indonesian real-estate project that involves the Trump Organization reportedly received a $500 million loan from a company owned by the Chinese government. Two days later, Trump tweeted that he was working to lift sanctions on a Chinese telecommunications firm with close ties to the government — over the objections of both Republicans and Democrats in Congress. He ultimately did lift the sanctions.

Hiring more lobbyists than any other administration in history. And appointing them to head agencies that are supposed to regulate them. Which is a blatant conflict of interest.

More than 164 former lobbyists work in the administration, according to the Center for Responsive Politics, including several who regulate the industries that once paid their salaries. Geoff Burr, who pushed for more lax workplace safety laws when he was the chief lobbyist for a construction group, now works at the Department of Labor. Andrew Wheeler, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency, was previously a lobbyist whose firm was paid millions of dollars by companies whose industries he now regulates.

Unethical stock trading.

Several Trump officials — current and former — have traded stocks while serving in top government positions. In some cases, they appear to have made policy decisions benefiting the companies in which they owned a stake.

Tom Price, Trump’s first secretary of health and human services, epitomized this form of corruption. Trump chose him despite his history of using his seat in Congress to make money. Price had a long record of putting the interests of drug companies above those of taxpayers and patients — and then investing in those drug companies on the side.

Link

Now, can you defend any of that without bringing up some nebulous conspiracy about the media or how people hate him? If not, it’s probably not everyone else who’s lying.

ETA: I have a lot more examples of corruption as well. But there’s a character limit on posts here.

Well that sucks.

The guy should be impeached or something...

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Corruption is a form of dishonesty or criminal offense undertaken by a person or organization entrusted with a position of authority, to acquire illicit benefit or abuse power for one's private gain. Corruption may include many activities including bribery and embezzlement, though it may also involve practices that are legal in many countries. Political corruption occurs when an office-holder or other governmental employee acts in an official capacity for personal gain. Corruption is most commonplace in kleptocracies, oligarchies, narco-states and mafia states.

TRUMPS 2,000 CONFLICTS

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Here you go:

Link

Link

Link

Link

Link

Unethical stock trading.

Link

Well that sucks.

The guy should be impeached or something...

That constitutional remedy is rendered null by two branches of the government being complicit in the corruption.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

That isn't corruption. That is playing the game of life.

No, it was him admitting to playing one of the roles in corruption.

If you can't see that Trump buying politicians isn't part of the problem then the one with TDS is you.

He even says it is what shows the system is broken but it didn't keep him from taking advantage when it suited him. Given that he played "the game of life" then what guarantee do you have that he isn't still playing it?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

While I doubt you are arguing in good faith

Funny, coming from you...

because you’d have to be living under a Fox News rock not to be conscious of how corrupt him and his administration is,

Like I said... your TDS is strong...

Link

Sorry, I don't do paywalls, especially for fake news sites...

Link

While I am not a fan of factcheck.org... debunked...

Link

Pure BS. His kids were all successful business people for many, many years long before Trump became President.

Are you seriously suggesting they should just ... what ... go on welfare until Trump finishes out his second term?

Link

Sorry, no paywall fake news, you'll have to do better. None of those had anything whatsoever to do with Trump.

Link

More BS. Those numbers are more than likely the cost for travel and SS/security - which are costs regardless.

I know who he ius. I know he is one of Trumps personal attorneys. Are you saying that in and if itself is evidence of corruption?

His businesses continue to do business. Color me surprised.

No proof lifting the sanctions benefited him, he apparently did it as a favor to Xi as part of his ongoing trade negotiations - yes, it was a quid pro quo - gasp! You know, a quid pro quo, something that all business and foreign policy negotiators engage in in all the freakin time. Quid pro quo is the definition and very meaning of 'negotiation'.

Yes... lobbying is bad. All Presidents have hired lobbyists. Trump hiured a bunch. So what? What I care about are results, and so far, the results have been incredible.

Can't wait for his TaxCuts 2.0 after the Rs retake the House in a bigly way.

Unethical stock trading.

Trump didn't engage in any of it. And it apparently isn't illegal - though, yes, it should be.

Don't bother, I can only stomach just so much fake news before I have to throw up.

(post by Nucleardoom removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
If you can't see that Trump buying politicians isn't part of the problem then the one with TDS is you.

He even says it is what shows the system is broken but it didn't keep him from taking advantage when it suited him. Given that he played "the game of life" then what guarantee do you have that he isn't still playing it?

He is. I am counting on it.

The results are all that matter to me. And his are the biggest, most incredible ever. Bigly.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
"FACT: Rod Rosenstein's sister also owns the market in China were the engineered virus that came out of the lab (which is financed by Soros) was first introduced."

Why are you posting this crap? You know it's bullsh*t and then don't admit to it as such.

Ah, right, he was being facetious... now it makes sense... and I fell for it... lol

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Beltalowda
I would also like to see the source for this claim.

Would you now? Did you not find it 110% believable?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom
Why are you posting this crap?

What makes my hysteric crap any less crappy than the rest of the hysteric crap?

Rhetorical, the answer is nothing. You chose which crap you believe based on your political ideology, I'm merely pointing out how silly this all happens to be.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The best part of this thread is I feel I'm the only one who realized Augustus was joking.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
that dude never jokes
he is an icon

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

No, he did, when results only benefited him.

The fact that you don't care is that TDS some have pointed out in some of his cheerleaders.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join