It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Official Inciting CoronaVirus Panic is the Sister of Rod Rosenstein Who is Under Investigation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Bombshell: The rouge Center For Disease Control (CDC) official attempting to create a groundswell of PANIC over the Corona Virus here in the United States, is the SISTER of former Deputy Attorney General ROD ROSENSTEIN.

Earlier today, Dr. Nancy Messonnier, an official in the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), held a conference call with media and pushed a panic narrative around the Coronvirus that ran counter to the Trump administration.

“We are asking the American public to work with us to prepare for the expectation that this could be bad.” … “I understand this whole situation may seem overwhelming and that disruption to everyday life may be severe. But these are things that people need to start thinking about now.”

The alarming message from Dr. Messonnier was quickly picked up by most major news organizations and pushed into all reporting on the issue. The tone of the alarm is also counter to the message of the Trump administration and HHS Secretary Alex Azar, as outlined in a press conference with leadership from U.S. Health and Human Services.

The CDC confirms there are 53 cases known in the U.S.. Forty of those cases came from passengers repatriated from the Diamond Princess cruise ship that was quarantined off the coast of Japan.

HHS confirms 36 of the cases are directly attributed to the cruise ship, three patients were infected in Wuhan and later evacuated to the U.S., and the rest were U.S. persons infected while traveling overseas prior to the January 31st travel ban.

However, it was the alarming telephone conference call from Dr. Nancy Messonnier, Rod Rosenstein’s sister, that the media chose to focus on.

It appears that Dr. Messonnier, in alignment with democrat resistance politicians, are attempting to weaponize fear and talking-points about the coronavirus in order to inflict maximum damage upon the Trump administration; regardless of both psychological and actual economic impact to the public.
More details and analysis at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Why would Rod Rosenstein's sister attempt to drum up panic? It's quite simple.

The U.S. Senate is preparing to summon Rosenstein to testify, because it has been learned that he ILLEGALLY signed FISA Warrant Applications, that enabled the Intelligence Agencies to Spy on President Trump in 2017.

And, Rosenstein appointed Bob Mueller to entrap President Trump. That just-discovered evidence has prompted several DOJ criminal referrals of Mueller team prosecutors this week, which will also lead back to Rod Rosenstein.

If Rod Rosenstein's sister at the CDC can gin up enough panic, travel will be greatly restricted, causing the U.S. economy to suffer, and possibly putting a Democrat in the White House.

All Spygate-related investigations will terminate. Rod Rosenstein, and his entire cabal of law-breaking government friends, are instantly in the clear.

Rush Limbaugh may have advanced lung-cancer, but he is summoning the strength to sound the alarm bells about this SCHEME, loud and clear every day on his radio show. There are now 2 federal prosecutors, and 2 Senate committees looking into Rosenstein's actions. Like Rush, most of us who have followed the "deep state", know that people in power will use that power to help themselves, even if millions are hurt, or suffer, in the process.

-CareWeMust

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I absolutely despise Rush. He is a fat, drug addicted pos.

BUT, this is a fully plausible and likely scenario. The depths that politicians will go to get...or stay, in power is just mind bogglingly evil.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Rod's sister... duly noted and duly disgusted.

But not surprised. Even when I read her comments, they came off as contrived and alarmist, but in a way she could claim plausible deniability. It didn't play as genuine for some reason. Didn't get it then, but now I do.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Truth coming from someone who is over weight and addicted is STILL the truth, just sayin'...

BTW this is coming from another fat & addicted pos as well, so you MAY wish to disregard everything I say....

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
So we shouldn't panic because a low budget trash tabloid portal Theconservativetreehouse says so?!

I guess the Europeans are also creating panic just because... Trump..

And when we start seeing infection numbers rise in USA it will be a conspiracy against the orange one.

+24 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
FACT: Rod Rosenstein's sister also owns the market in China were the engineered virus that came out of the lab (which is financed by Soros) was first introduced.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Take this however you may, but if this is true....

Looks like those leaked texts from @DrNancyM_CDC were true. She's a liar & a deep-state stooge (her brother is the same Rod Rosenstein who volunteered to wear a wire to get @realDonaldTrump impeached)

In the leaked texts, Nancy says that there are over 1,000 cases of coronavirus in the US.....the texts are from weeks ago.

Twitter

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Alex, I'll go with "traitors in government allowed this health crisis to happen for $400"

CWM, falls under "never let a good crisis go to waste"

Plenty laymen level info out there says CV19 allowed to fester with no testing/slow testing, disingenuous travel restrictions put on for show rather than effect and state department disregard for President Trump's instructions not to bring positives to conus. Same agency such problems as noted CTH for years.

IMHO, the information available said get ready month ago but vast majority was played and needed instructions to act.

Any untoward panice was contrived.

If I told you a 300' asteroid was going strike Illinois 30 days out you'd make plans and leave - not necessarily in panic but per plan.

If I told you same was to happen in 12 hours it'd be everyman for himself with attending chaos.

That's kinda what's been done in my opinion..

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I knew it! Now it makes complete sense that a bunch of wingnuts would get offended and defensive over a doctor saying “hey....this could be bad so like....do the bare minimum to prepare for that.”

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I knew it! Now it makes complete sense that a bunch of wingnuts would get offended and defensive over a doctor saying “hey....this could be bad so like....do the bare minimum to prepare for that.”

Nope, those fake newsers are playing 1D chess, but we're on to them since 4D chess is the name of the current game. I can see 45 moves ahead and it ends with...hold on....I don't feel so well. BRB. Maybe.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
LMAO so the coronavirus is a conspiracy against Trump. I thought I had heard it all.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So, certain people are trying to steer people away from looking at illegal actions of the left. That is normal these days. Remember when Clinton was president, every time some bad publicity came at him he would bomb Iraq.

Spreading fear is not good in a pandemic, people will rush to the outpatient clinics and emergency rooms when they cough from any cause, and one person who actually has the coronovirus will infect many. I would bet that the flu is spread from doctors offices to the elderly more than from the schoolkids who get it at school. People try to keep the sick kids away from grandparents so they don't lose their babysitters on weekends.

I only go to the doctor if I need to go. I am not going for any procedures to look for disease when I have absolutely no symptoms of the disease. The wife went to the senior center to get a flu shot this year, lots of older people were there blowing their nose and coughing, they did not stop one of those people who were sick from getting the flu shot like they were supposed to. I know the rules they are supposed to follow, if you are sick already, get the shot later. It actually works better if you get it when you are not sick.

In the UK they are starting to tell doctors to inhibit appointments for checkups and unnecessary procedures to slow the spread of this disease, and their NHS is coming into a lot of flack because they are inconveniencing citizens. Doctors are bucking it too, they do not want people to believe their yearly checkups are not necessary, that they will still live if they do not go. I go once a year to the doctor so I can get access to my blood test info and see how my blood is doing. But a snapshot does nothing to actually show you your health, I understand the limitations of utilizing the tests pretty well now.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
So we shouldn't panic because a low budget trash tabloid portal Theconservativetreehouse says so?!

No, you shouldn't panic because, as things stand now, there is no reason whatsoever to panic.

Asgaard posted the numbers for the percentage of death risk by age group, and these numbers are extremely good, as far as the risk to the world as a whole goes.

What we should do now is focus on protecting and providing treatment for those in the high risk age groups - 50+ - focusing more on those with already known compromised immune/health system/factors.

And when we start seeing infection numbers rise in USA it will be a conspiracy against the orange one.

Infection rates are irrelevant.

What matters is the numbers of those who get infected that develop serious+ illnesses.

Let me ask you a question...

What is the point in generating panic - why should anyone be afraid of this thing - if 100% of the people in the world are infected, but 95+% of those have zero, or at worst, minor symptoms then get over it?
edit on 26-2-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
FACT: Rod Rosenstein's sister also owns the market in China were the engineered virus that came out of the lab (which is financed by Soros) was first introduced.

What do you mean, 'owns the market'?

Oh - you mean that 'wet market'? Wow, seriously? Do you have a link to document that claim?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
OK. I'm going to jump to the other side of the conversation and say "Just because the Trump Administration says it's all under control, doesn't mean that it is."

It's almost sickening that that had to be stated out loud. Holy crap.

Attempting to weaponize fear and talking points to damage the administration? Are you Fing kidding me?! It's a virus that can kill you, that has spread to other countries, that have selectively implemented quarantines and medical centers.

It's a legitimate concern; we're not free and clear of any potential impact because we're in "Murica. It's just like any other contractable virus or disease - it spreads. we're not special.......... BUT, you're a special kind of stupid if you think otherwise... ESPECIALLY if you think this is all over politics.
edit on 26-2-2020 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

What do you mean, 'owns the market'?

Oh - you mean that 'wet market'? Wow, seriously? Do you have a link to document that claim?

Poe’s Law in action.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Exactly. Do we need to panic? No, absolutely not. The flu is still a bigger problem for the vast majority of the US. Could people do with a reminder that taking basic precautions will help keep it that way, because not keeping it in check could become a serious issue? Yea, people could.

Acting like everybody needs to hole up in their houses is stupid. Acting like there’s no cause for concern whatsoever is equally stupid. You don’t ask for billions of dollars to combat a disease there’s no reason to worry about.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
LMAO so the coronavirus is a conspiracy against Trump. I thought I had heard it all.

Everything is a conspiracy against Trump.

That’s how they all rationalize his corruption. The twice removed cousin of someone somewhere said one time they didn’t like him? Partisan! And Trump deserves a pass on whatever it is. Without some nebulous enemy to compare him to they’d have to actually look at the diaper fire they’re supporting.

If an asteroid hit the planet the OP and others would be right here blaming the Democrats for ending his term early.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
That’s how they all rationalize his corruption.

For once, I'd like someone who makes comments like this to actually provide even one, tiny example of what they mean.

Where has Trump ever evidenced anything like corruption in his administration?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It's a sneaky little virus this one....

twitter

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join