It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More US Kids died of Flu this Season in Decades: CDC Blamed LACK of Vac

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAMEDDDoc
a reply to: rickymouse

I thought they disproved the overstimulation of the immune response aspect of vaccines. They just can’t physically fit more into one vaccine and don’t have the logistics to prepare vaccines and grow additonal strains of the virus so they have to guess and hope for the best. My professors are extremely pro vaccine in my immunology and infectious disease courses but they do present the other side like the doctor who created fake data about them causing autism when he was hired by a lawyer to sue a pharmaceutical company. I like to see both sides and would be interested in some articles.

I can’t imagine my kid getting the flu and being hospitalized, our schools require them and one or two of them always get the flu. They easily get 2-3 times the vaccines I got as a kid 20 years ago.

This is why DNA vaccines can’t come soon enough, a series of shots and no more flu of any strain at least for awhile, nature always finds a way.

Go to the pharma sites of the manufacturers of the flu vaccines and they list the cytokine storm as one of the side effects of their vaccine. Here is a possible path it takes.
www.sciencedirect.com...

I had two really severe reactions to the two flu shots I had and doctors said I should never take a flu shot because of that. The cytokine storm can kill people, it is not as rare as they make it seem, most people who have had relatives get sick from the shot avoid the shots. So lots of people who have this hereditary intolerance aren't contributing to the data of safety. I got very sick, my doctor at the time said not to get a flu shot again, and he wrote it in my records...those records are lost in the system, but my new doctor did write that I do have a bad adverse reaction to the flu vaccine.

I used to have the link to the Pharmacutical company making the vaccine that stated that a person who has had a bad reaction to a shot should never get the flu shot again. The only other vaccine I have had a reaction higher than normal to that I know of is the DTAP, the symptoms were just like pertusis, so my immune system was attacking something that was not there and my lungs were filling with fluid and mucus after the vaccine. It was summer, nobody else had symptoms of any disease like that, my body saw it as a pathogen and attacked it. I will take the DT next time, I just asked my new doctor if they stocked that and he said they do, evidently quite a few people have had a reaction to the DTAP around here so they now stock the DT.

If you start hyperactivating the immune system and have autoimmune genes, it can lead to increased autoimmune disease progression.

The FDA, the CDC, the Pharmacutical vaccine producers, all have severe side effects to vaccines listed on their sites and tell people that if they have ever experienced these kind of severe side effects to not take a vaccination. That would not be on their sites if there was nothing to it. The vaccines are meant to initiate a response, but some people over react, if you do not react at all, the flu shot will not help you, your immune system is screwed.
edit on 25-2-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pressident

What a coincidence that you post this thread right after another thread in which a large number of people admit they've never had a flu vaccine and they don't see the point. I don't know of any kid who is worried about dying from a flu, it seems very likely these 100 children had compromised immune systems or other health issues.

What I also find interesting is that your video mentions it could be due to influenza B causing gastrointestinal symptoms which can lead to dehydration and death, however what I'm reading says it's rare for influenza B to cause those symptoms. It would seem to me that other common "flu-like" illnesses are being combined in these figures.

A few weeks ago I made a thread about the outbreak of a Norovirus-like illness in schools, and what I noticed was that many reports called it "flu-like" because it had some symptoms similar to the flu along with gastrointestinal symptoms, making it look like a common stomach bug such as Norovirus but tests came back negative.

Now I suspect the culprit may actually be an evolved strain of influenza B which almost always displays gastrointestinal symptoms, that would make quite a bit of sense. If it's an evolved strain of Norovirus that's probably even worse because we don't have any vaccine for it and it kills more kids each year than the flu, between 570 to 800 children die each year from Norovirus according to the CDC.

Also we're not setting any records yet, the CDC says the number of children who die from the flu each year has "ranged from 37 (2011-2012 season) to 185 deaths (2017-2018 season)". Furthermore, as others have already pointed out, the rate of flu vaccinations has risen over the last few years yet the flu season seems to be getting worse each year. The CDC made this tweet concerning the 2017-2018 flu season:

#FluFactFriday: Did you know? Over the past 15 flu seasons, this is the 1st time all states in the entire continental U.S. have reported widespread #flu activity during the same week.

— CDC Flu (@CDCFlu) January 19, 2018

twitter.com...

It would almost seem to me as if the flu viruses are evolving to make vaccines less useful, it's not that less people are being vaccinated. This is why I strongly believe that allowing your body to build natural immunity to flu viruses is important, it's very egocentric and dangerous for us to believe we can control the course of nature without any side effects, our knowledge is still very primitive in the grand scheme of things.

What happens if our species becomes totally dependent on flu vaccinations to the point where our immune systems are unable to function properly without them... that's not a position I think our species wants to be in, yet that's exactly the course we're on with this flu shot hysteria. I get the flu, I get a runny nose for a couple of days, then I have a natural immunity to the strain which made me sick.

I really don't get this desire by some people to avoid being sick at any cost even if it's just a common flu, it's even more ironic that they seem to get sick almost every flu season, almost as if annual flu shots have diminishing effects. They most certainly get sick more often than I do, now maybe I just have a better than average immune system and I'm the exception, but I don't really believe that.

I think the fact I allow myself to develop an immunity to the real living virus is what makes my immune system so good, I didn't get sick this flu season and I can barely remember the last time I had the flu. I'm not at all saying vaccines are pointless, the ones which protect against truly deadly illnesses are important, but it seems crystal clear to me that flu vaccines are almost entirely pointless.
edit on 25/2/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Actually, no chicken eggs were harmed in the making of this vaccine!!

See the CDC site, they haven’t done that in a few years.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Are they still using the chicken egg method for making flu vaccines too? It's not an easy method if they are. It takes a lot of time and using chicken's eggs to create the doses is not at all efficient or quick so it's not easy to just whip up new batches if the one you made turns out to be not very effective. And there are very few manufacturers willing to bother with it, too.

I get a severe response to the flu vaccine, starting within a day and getting real bad within two or three days. I eat lots of eggs, people always ask if I am allergic to eggs, I have no problems with eggs at all, other than smelly farts some times. But I cannot take the flu vaccinations. Doctors and nurses are brainwashed to believe that eggs are the only allergy, a few doctors know about severe reactions, they will tell you never to get another vaccination if you had a bad reaction. But they also will not mention it to the governing agencies because there is lots of paperwork associated with it if they do, so most cases of severe reaction are not reported to the government agencies, a doctor does not get paid for four hours of paperwork, and their patients are then put through multiple tests to prove they reacted badly to the vaccine. I sure the hell am not going to ask to get those tests, it will wind up costing me five hundred bucks in deductibles and copays for those tests and I do not want my doctor to have to spend hours being intimidated by the cdc and fda for not following up with every test to prove I reacted badly. You would have to hate your doctor to want him/her to go through that bs.

I did a lot of research on what actually goes on with that stuff, I saw the forms and tests required to be filed and done.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If you want the flu...get a flu shot..a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

A lot of un-vaccinated people (like myself) do in fact get the flu, yet are asymptomatic. I always thought I was just lucky in not getting it, but apparently being asymptomatic is more common than I thought.

You get the flu and you kill it off quick, only having a few symptoms of a mild illness. That is a good innate immunity response.

I get the flu and it is mild, but injecting those flu chemicals into my body sets off a storm. My immune system reacts like I have just got thrown into a swimming pool full of virus. Innate immunity can actually kill me if my body is slow at detecting the virus, some meds cloud our ability to detect a virus which leads to increased risk of it getting severe. Some food chemistries do the same thing. I am not an antivaxer, I am a realist, we need to start testing negative properties of the chemicals used in our foods.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigbrooklyn
If you want the flu...get a flu shot..a reply to: rickymouse

The flu shot never gave me the flu, the symptoms we get from the flu are most often created by our immune system excreting chemistry to fight the virus. I have a strong immune system, it can kill me easily. All the sepsis people are getting from the flu is actually a cytokine storm, it is what kills people. I can get that from them injecting the vaccine into my body.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pressident Once again playing on the sheeple's heart with the BS,more and more it appears as an agenda,as is the case most every time

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
You know what? I'm just going to say it. I'm tired of holding back. I don't care. If someone doesn't get the flu "vaccine" that's their choice. Some people feel or know they don't need it.

I don't need nor want it. Let's say I get this new coronavirus. Then guess what? I friggin get it. I'm not going to let any organization/institution use me as an experimental pin cushion anymore. I got the genes I got and I'm pretty happy with them. I rarely if ever get even a little sick.

I've been forced to work in the company of sickened people without so much as a mask on and I've never fallen ill. I'll take my chances.

People die every day from all kinds of things. That's life. No one said life is easy or fair.

I know I'm going to die one day. I could die before I post this. Don't care. It's gotten to the point where I have to deal with people sick just from worry on a daily basis. It's getting on my last nerve.

Instead of worrying all the dang time. Start living life in a way that's fulfilling. If you're fine never leaving the comforts of your house that's on you.

It seems with every passing year people in general continue to become more negative and more pessimistic.

Yeesh.

You know what? I think a lot of people have forgotten what hardship really is.

It reminds me of sheltered children who have never played rough or broken a bone growing up to become hypochondriacs or freaking out about missing a meal.

BRAVO AND WELL SAID

Look people no one is saying all vaccines are bad , that no one should use some vaccines or that no one should not use any vaccines.

but that REASON should be used AND REALISTIC EXPECTATIONS should also be used.

this all and your good or nothing and your a nut job is getting really old quick.

btw the flu vaccine given its designed a YEAR IN ADVANCE is guesswork at best.
your gambling it will work.

sadly it has been a failure more than a hit and I CHOOSE not to take it .

i leave with this old adage .

when its your time, its your time..

scrounger

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Thank you, I have tons to do this morning but I will read it later, looks like we were talking about different things, hypersensitivity/allergy, sensitivity, overload and then possible storm/sepsis issues. See this stuff they need to include, the gray area, that’s what I want to learn from my classes because I can’t teach crap well if I only know one good side and then they cherry pick whack jobs from the other side.

I wonder how many people with antibody/platelet issues have these types of reactions with vaccines, the genetic anomaly has to be similar.

It reminds me of the thimerosol reactions that lead to other issues in people who get flu shots. This is the same compound they claim caused Autism, it doesn’t because thimersol is ethyl mercury based and the one that causes toxicity is methyl mercury, like alcohol. I have heard of other adverse reactions in people who are sensitive, they get physically ill and show signs and symptoms of being sick, flu-like symptoms. I almost stuck a few guys this year who said they were sensitive to thimerosol, we were told it wasn’t in the vaccine and they were being babies. It didn’t sit right with me so I looked and there it was listed in multi dose vaccines buried in the paperwork. It’s only not in the single dose vaccines so we had to send them to their civilian doctor and hopefully plan better for next year.

Thanks again, you’re one I want to hear from more.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

It had been a while since I'd looked at it. I just recall at one point where was a problem because they price capped it and they were using the chicken egg process and most of the manufacturers dropped making it because it just wasn't worth doing anymore -- they were losing money. So there was a serious shortage of flu shots that year and it was a bad year. But that was back when I was in college too.

I know they were are working very, very hard to eliminate as much animal product/animal testing from pharma as they can all the time, so it doesn't surprise me they did. But thanks for answering my question.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Thank you, I have tons to do this morning but I will read it later, looks like we were talking about different things, hypersensitivity/allergy, sensitivity, overload and then possible storm/sepsis issues. See this stuff they need to include, the gray area, that’s what I want to learn from my classes because I can’t teach crap well if I only know one good side and then they cherry pick whack jobs from the other side.

I wonder how many people with antibody/platelet issues have these types of reactions with vaccines, the genetic anomaly has to be similar.

It reminds me of the thimerosol reactions that lead to other issues in people who get flu shots. This is the same compound they claim caused Autism, it doesn’t because thimersol is ethyl mercury based and the one that causes toxicity is methyl mercury, like alcohol. I have heard of other adverse reactions in people who are sensitive, they get physically ill and show signs and symptoms of being sick, flu-like symptoms. I almost stuck a few guys this year who said they were sensitive to thimerosol, we were told it wasn’t in the vaccine and they were being babies. It didn’t sit right with me so I looked and there it was listed in multi dose vaccines buried in the paperwork. It’s only not in the single dose vaccines so we had to send them to their civilian doctor and hopefully plan better for next year.

Thanks again, you’re one I want to hear from more.

The amount of the mercury in a vaccine doesn't bother people unless they eat a lot of mercury foods, like tuna and fish contaminated with traces of mercury. Around old gold mines even livestock can contain higher levels of mercury. Mercury like aluminum is a neuro-excitant. If you hyperactivate your immune system too much, then you can get severe reactions to anything....and dietary aluminum is a consideration with increased reaction to vaccines sometimes.

My granddaughter was having severe asthma reactions, she loved pickles eating a bowl of them at a sitting, my daughter bought only ones containing alum, she liked the buzz and energy. My grandaughter has genetics where DAO is inhibited, she could not break down the extra histamine.

When I figured out what was causing the problem, I told my daughter never to get ones with alum and all her kids had less severe reactions to diseases. But there is also aluminum in most baking powders used in commercial bisquits, and that is very bioactive too. We use the aluminum free baking powder, and now everyone in my decendent line does and we have to moderate how many bisquettes we eat at places like red lobster. Now you can boost your immune system if needed by just eating a pickle if you are exposed to illness, a little at the right time can be beneficial. Too much can lead to a lot of problems.

Cooking acid foods in aluminum pans or wrapped in foil will also increase aluminum leaching into foods. Also most always elevated levels of aluminum are found in all patients with alzheimers disease. If your body cannot properly get rid of the aluminum because of low sulfite oxidase activity or improper genetics that create detoxing of metals, it can wind up effecting you poorly and lead to chronic diseases. Some people can detox things well, others have problems, and the genetic research as to susceptability needs to be improved even more to help doctors learn how to treat people and advise people properly.

In my case, I do not consume much aluminum, been avoiding alum in pickles for forty years because I do not like the taste or negative effects. I also like the bisquits made with aluminum free baking powder way longer, my wife has always bought aluminum free stuff. If it says aluminum on the label of prepared foods anywhere, I avoid buying that, we have only been doing that for maybe five years since I learned what was causing my granddaughters problems. My granddaughter no longer needs inhalers or asthma meds, she has learned to avoid the aluminum as much as she can. The little aluminum found in all foods naturally does not seem to be a problem for her or me, aluminum is taken up by every plant and is found in all meats in trace amounts.

Some people may be able to tolerate the flu vaccine better if they a void aluminum in their diet. It does not appear to be that way for me, but it may help others who do not have a family history of lupus, RA, Alkalyzing spondolytus, and other autoimmune diseases like what runs in my family.

Even though I do not have problems with DAO, I do have problems if I destroy the enzyme with certain foods or if I consume foods that are high in histamine or trigger the release of histamine either from the muscles or from the macrophages. Cuts will not heal if I trigger my immune system. Finally I got a chance to figure how much histamine foods I consume, after two years of research on this I finally tracked my diet for a typical week. I found that I probably consume about ten times the RDI of histamine foods on a regular basis, so blocking the enzyme that breaks it down leads to my BP dropping like a rock. I must have got my energy from histamines a lot, I used to eat only in the evening, but might have had a peanut butter cup or two for lunch to stop my hypoglycemia. I would consume nuts and seeds when I worked fourteen hours a day, but ate like a pig in the evening for a few hours at night. But I worked hard and sweat, I no longer do that. I avoided tomatoes....tomatoes are both histamine and block histamine breakdown. I am working on finding information so my relatives can stop these autoimmune diseases from ruining our lives.

Nice talking to you, it would be nice to work along with others to try to figure out how to fix stuff, testing on myself can be hard on the body because I am constantly experimenting what the result would be and considering how to use intolerances to actually fight diseases. I can boost my immune system just by eating chili or spaghetti to fight a disease. If Automatic was still working for me like it used to work when I was young, I would never get sick, I automatically craved things and ate them when I was exposed to microbes. Now I have to learn when to consume these things, partially because my knowledge is overriding my cravings, I find that most people do not have the same physiology as me.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: maryjo44
Well they didn't have flu shots when I was a kid. We washed our hands with warm water and soap, and we stayed out of large crowds until the season passed...

You didn't go to school during every flu season?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I thought they disproved the overstimulation of the immune response aspect of vaccines. They just can’t physically fit more into one vaccine and don’t have the logistics to prepare vaccines and grow additonal strains of the virus so they have to guess and hope for the best. My professors are extremely pro vaccine in my immunology and infectious disease courses but they do present the other side like the doctor who created fake data about them causing autism when he was hired by a lawyer to sue a pharmaceutical company. I like to see both sides and would be interested in some articles.

I can’t imagine my kid getting the flu and being hospitalized, our schools require them and one or two of them always get the flu. They easily get 2-3 times the vaccines I got as a kid 20 years ago.

This is why DNA vaccines can’t come soon enough, a series of shots and no more flu of any strain at least for awhile, nature always finds a way.

No the overstimulation of immune response has been shown to be true more recently. That is what all the data is pointing to.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Flu vaccines are not something I get. I do get things like Tetanus. The efficacy of flu vaccines is under 20%, but come with 100% chance of exposure to crap I don’t want in my body.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
bad nutrition and lack of exercise leads to compromised immune systems.

I also have never bought the notion that has been pushed forever that getting sick is good for you and helps strengthen your imune system. My experience has been the opposite. Same for my kids. I got them away from sick kids, focussed on diet and exercise and they have not been sick for three years... nothing. My seven year old can run six miles. My eight year old farther still.

Clean food, Clean water, Iodine and 6,000 Vitamine C daily. I have not been sick in 5 years.
I also am into detoxing. Just finished a kidney/liver detox and am wrapping up a fungal/yeast/parasite clense. More preventative maintinance than anything.

Fasting is a great tool as well.

Nobody in our house takes any medications.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join