It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Debate Feb-25-2020 8pm Eastern Time

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
bloomber is coming out swinging about russia and straight up said putin is helping sanders this is gonna be a frigging blood bath

I thought Putin helped Trump.....

..?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Can anyone picture Trump standing there in a debate and quietly waiting with his hand raised? LMAO

Trump is going to eat any one of these alive.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

putin "helps" any one that the dnc hates seems to be the narrative least from the dems for the last 3 years

oh shoot rare bingo bloomberg invoked 911

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Warren doubled down on being fired for being pregnant.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

trump will do exactly what the dems are all doing to bernie just get him on tilt and watch him loose it

no he will not raise his hand he will just start laughing his butt off

warren getting booed and bloomberg is actually doing a bit better

every one is interrupting each other like children and looking like a bunch of whiny kids

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I see it. That condescending smile. Like he has all the time in the world. He would morph into the oneside-smile, which is perceived as condescending. Like his smile. It works.

I am certain as I'm sitting here 250 feet from a sandy beach that Trump doesn't believe in the constant of "bad publicity".

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Bernie is hiding information about his heart condition.!

twitter.com...

Thanks to everyone providing updates on the debate. I'm not able to watch it.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What a joke that this debate is, watching warren blasting Bloomer, she is upset, definitely not someone that should even be running for president of the USA. Just think about this, how would she handle all the crap that is being thrown at Trump, she would be crying up a storm and whining ten times as bad as Trump is calling all the Senators bias because of her sex.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Warren doubled down on being fired for being pregnant.

I don't think that will go over well for her.

Add the b.s she is making up about bloomer.

edit on 25-2-2020 by Muninn because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Pass.... Curse of Oak Island wins again.

At least there is a chance of a bobby dazzler with COI

Same. After the last debate I'm not wasting my time watching a train wreck when I can be watching history being made. Or re-made depending on what they find.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
ahahaahaha finally hitting sanders on how he has no ideas what stuff will cost hes gonna be in rage for the bulk of the night these moderators are doing a pretty good job with hard ball questions

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
new drinking game every time they interupt each other drink(please dont do this you will die)

every one is attacking sanders and this is amazing they are ripping him to shreds you can see sanders get angrier and angrier each second 60 trillion dollars is not a sound byte sanders wants to have played

link   
Notice how Warren got mad at Bloomberg for telling a woman to KILL IT, but every single one of them wants to tell women to KILL IT when it comes to abortion? That's the only choice they talk about that is acceptable. Don't even bring up adoption.

link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

The mainstream media has been speculating what they could do to help get Bernie out of the race all day.

link   
The Dems are destroying themselves in these debates, WTF don't they realize every candidate has supporters that will not follow them if they blast that candidate, in the end, a quarter of the Democratic voters will vote third party this year, way more than those that did it when Crooked Hillary was running.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Bernie is going to get a stroke if he doesn't calm down, his face looks like it's going to pop.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Different shades of evil, but every one of them is evil.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
Bernie is going to get a stroke if he doesn't calm down, his face looks like it's going to pop.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You just described a circular firing squad.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Anyone hit Sanders on his unicorn farts and rainbows plan to pay for everything?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join