It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jacko Fails to Arrive; Judge Issues Arrest Warrant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
MSNBC reporting he is in the hosptial with back problems. Judge will issue arrest warrant if he does not appear in one hour.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Members of his household staff at the Neverland Valley Ranch have walked off the job after not receiving paychecks for the second consecutive week.

The article goes on to say his mother may have to go feed the llamas!

The circus has started!!

Initial report from the hospital is Jackson strained the muscles in his lower back lifting up a little boy.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Initial report from the hospital is Jackson strained the muscles in his lower back lifting up a little boy.

Oh man, you have to be kidding me - lifting up a little boy? I'm trying real hard to not let my sick sense of humor come out on this thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Was just watching this on the news. Apparently he had to take a bunch of drugs for his lower back. However, as he was walking into the courtroom, he was able to turn around and wave to a fan with no problem. My father and ex-girlfriend both have lower back problems, and you cannot move like Jackson did. So the question is, why is he making up this back problem, or making it out to be a lot worse than it really is?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I say he probably can't take the pressure. Didn't he have to go to the hospital for the flu in the very beginning of this trial? He's trying to make excuses to not be on the firing line, while at the same time trying to create sympathy.

Lifting up a little boy - rrrrggggghhhh - I'm really trying here. Must not make joke...........

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
i think that michael is getting ready to get a RUDE reality check. this is a TRIAL...........the judicial system doesn't cater to MJ................he can't pull this BS any longer. he can't act like a prima dona and not pay for it.

i hope the judge stays on his butt the entire time. treat him just like everybody else.............no favors..........no special treatment.........

HEY MICHAEL..........you AIN'T in neverland any more buddy..........this is the real world!!! and there ARE consequences....................so WAKE UP!!!!

geesh.............this just sickens me...........i hope and pray the judge stays on him!

angie

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If this were you or me, while under such investigation, we wouldn't be allowed within 50' of a kid, not even our own...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i think the judge should hav ejust revoge the bail PERIOD,...Jacko will pull another stunt and take off in his private jet...mark my words...they should have nailed him while they had the oppurtunity

top topics

join