It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Village People REFUSE to ban Trump from Using their Tunes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No you would not. Me thinks that he in "skinny" jeans would be way too over the top. It would look like the planet Jupiter on top of a pair of two by fours. Now. Trump could go cowboy with full open back door leather chaps and an open leather vest.

Hell he could appear on stage with fellow "supporter" Adam Schiff in the biker outfit.

Now that's a made in DC "wheres the beef" moment?
edit on 26-2-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Now usually I stay out of other people's politics but this is both hilarious and a case of so what, that said I can see his body guard's getting very nervous a bit like these chap's.

edit on 26-2-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Hay, are you doing something to those rocks on the beach. Oh OK re purposing. You could try a McDonald's dumpster where the seagulls hang 24 / 7.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Blue Oysters meet Prairie Oysters!

Its freaking hilarious. The Democrats should run a commercial as Clara Peller of the old Wendy's Commercials as a tailor and Trump is having his suit altered. Then she calls out So; "Where The Beef" ?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Dude so what did you write?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Last night I told my roommate I was watching Camacho vs Nacho Libre....and he started wheeling his chair over. Then I told him "not really, I'm watching the 'debate'"and he wheeled back to where he'd been before.

He said, "I don't care who it is, just whoever is 'Not Trump' is fine."

He realizes what a mistake it was to vote for Trump in the first place......as do many many voters.

This crap is ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I still think that Indian guy character is practicing insensitive cultural appropriation.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Fox news, OAN. Then other smaller alternative "news" like infowars. Or your talk-show hosts like rush Limbaugh.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

This is what I'm talking about. A few videos (can you prove that every video is actually a real tide pod being eaten?) And the media talking about it and people are ready to laugh and judge an entire generation of kids.

Why do people let the media manipulate them like that?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
great to see trump promoting LGBT issues, looking at the false tan and hair I wonder when he'll finally come out himself?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

What does any part of your completely made-up story have to do with the Village People?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

Sorry pal. I voted for what I perceived as the Truth, Justice and the American Way. That means anything NOT Democrat until they clean that party up. Its so corrupted that it should have been referred to the International Criminal Courts [IOC] for crimes against humanity along with their ongoing support for criminals and drug cartels.

Trump was NO mistake.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: gsxr34

great to see trump promoting LGBT issues

You seem to misunderstand as to how the country works. Haven't you seen the LGBT attendees at libraries dressed up like creepy clowns reading stories to the children. What about all the laws being passed to protect LGBT persons of interest across this country. That's all on Trumps watch so hes indirectly allowing it to happen. So whats wrong with you? Please get your comprehensions skills checked out

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Guess the kids in the video weren't eating laundry cleaning products?
Jog on
Deny history all you like
It actually happened

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ammarfarooq

As in who is ammarfarooq?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I never said it didn't happen.

I said it was not as wide spread as the media lead you to believe.

It was hype for clicks.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Challenging the validity of EVERY video, which is what you did, is not saying it didn't happen?
Ok....
Either way it is still GREAT to see an artist stand up for the ways their art is used.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

until they clean that party up.

What would that look like?

Its so corrupted that it should have been referred to the International Criminal Courts [IOC] for crimes against humanity along with their ongoing support for criminals

Can you please tell me how criminals are being held accountable? Or...who is NOT being held accountabSeems like, watching from afar, that the real criminals are being liberated, pardoned, excused, while honest civil servants and military guys are being "fired" and vilified....

I'm not up to speed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join