It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security cam footage

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

ive seen the star link sats and they weren't yellow. ever and according to you car in the NW means in was going north from west then that is the wrong way

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

so i put my phone right on the camera, and the way it was facing and they were going from East at 70 degrees to SW at 240 degrees as the lens was facing

i forgot to include the camera angel in my original compass measurements

also i have see the star link and this didn't look like that and they were the wrong color but i could 100% be wrong and the clouds well hard to see are there, the IR helps see through them but they were there and only the brightest lights and stars could be seen.

ETA

also from the start of the video they never travel in a string or close to it, the time lapse just shows what ever the yellow light were they were all going to the same place, and what about the odd flashing lights and the single bright points in the sky where these streams seem to be coming from
edit on 26-2-2020 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hey Penroc,

Im going to take a look into this.

The Starlink satellites travel in a straight line, one after another.
Some in close proximity some spaced out - depending on how long they had been orbiting. (still linear)
As well, when they are first deployed, they are in 2 rows.
Then they orientate themselves and fall into line. ( layman terms here)

I get Starlink reports daily, sometimes 5 or 6 at a time.

Ill start by going through the CMS case.
I assigned a bunch of cases this morning to my FI's, so they will not appear to the public CMS yet.

edit on 26-2-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Here's a video showing satellite movement over the same timeframe. The video assumes the position is is downtown Rochester, NY. The camera is pointed at a heading of 331°.

Note all the Starlink satellites that follow the same path at the OP's video.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

so it should be back this AM ill have to keep an eye on the sky this early AM

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Cool, I hope you can catch it again. Post your findings.

I would love to see Starlink in person.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
That’s a really nice catch no matter what it is! Looks to me like they’re coming from the ground and moving at too large of an angle to be satellites. In my experience, satellites follow a more arched trajectory. Definitely no expert on the matter though. If I had to guess: swamp gas for sure lol.

Oddly enough, I live in the same area and it’s nice to know there’s at least one other ATSer in this city

If things get too crazy with this virus nonsense, I have a couple extra NBC masks OP. Would definitely help a fellow member should the need arise.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

not only the fact they had what looked like zero arc they were moving SOOOO fast compaired to other starlink videos and they came one aor two at a time and not in a string all at the tame time it took like 9 mins.

thats cool your from Rochester i have had a few crazy sightings here

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join