It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senile Joe Biden Forgets What State He's In...Again. This Time In South Carolina

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

I'm no Obama fan, but I need to give credit where credit is due. At least Obama tried to persuade Biden not to run, because he knew he'd fall flat on his face. Time for someone from his camp to throw in the towel and spare Biden from further humiliation.

Obama told Biden advisers not to let the former Veep ‘damage his legacy’ in his 2020 presidential run

Obama Repeatedly Tried to Get Biden Not to Run for President The former president is reportedly worried Biden will "embarrass himself."

I think those articles are giving Obama too much credit. I sincerely doubt he's worried about Biden's reputation. He's worried about Biden damaging HIS legacy, or what's left of it.

It's because Obama knew about Burisma, and he knew that Biden running would lead to Burisma being uncovered.

That is the definition of 'deep state politics'. I was a junior senator from Illinois (ran on my community organizing skills). As unlikely/ridiculous as it seemed (YES THE unrealistic DREAM IS REAL) became a Democratic puppet President for the Nanny State Machine. I am now swimming in Martha's Vineyard dollars (defined as a bona fide successful rich person millionaire) that has transcended social dichotomies. "Obama the Supreme Something". Maybe will be remembered as a cookie or an age enduring Ice Cream Flavor.
edit on 25-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay Electronica
President Trump is just as senile if not more than Biden - Trump, Biden, and Sanders are all dealing with early levels of dementia...

I can’t wait until after this election cycle. No more elderly presidents, America can do so much better.

Sanders would literally have another heart attack If he had trumps schedule....guy looks so weak, old, and fragile....at least trump can still swing a golf club...
Bernie look.like he would throw a ball like a girl

<< 1  2   >>

join