It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA center in Alabama rejects Coronavirus patients

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The reason I think the Coronavirus is such a problem in China

Pollution in China

en.m.wikipedia.org...

A 2007 World Bank report conducted with China's national environmental agency found that "[...] outdoor air pollution was already causing 350,000 to 400,000 premature deaths a year.

The real question. Why a central government that could do more about air pollution which seems unconcerned about 350,000 air pollution deaths a year cares about 3000 Coronavirus deaths?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: XCrycek

I believe China is covering up their Coronavirus deaths. I think it’s more out of covering up the Coronavirus might have escaped a lab. Still. 3000 deaths out of a population of 1.3 billion?

I've seen reports that China has severely covered up the true amount of deaths,
We are seeing similar things in Iran. I am now also hearing that the US is censoring some info regarding the virus.

That makes me think of two things
It is worse, way way worse than we are being told. Maybe to keep everyone from extreme panic
Or it is not that bad at all but the government(s) are using this as an opportunity... to do what??!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

And I heard the sky is falling. And of Y2K. And the end of the Mayan calendar. The end of the Aztec calendar. The planets were aligned. Obama was going to be economic ruin. Trump was going to cause WWIII. The North Pole would be ice free by 2020. A solar storm would end electronics and life as we know it.

Funny people forget the little boy who cried wolf.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

And I heard the sky is falling. And of Y2K. And the end of the Mayan calendar. The end of the Aztec calendar. The planets were aligned. Obama was going to be economic ruin. Trump was going to cause WWIII. The North Pole would be ice free by 2020. A solar storm would end electronics and life as we know it.

This isn't just about the illness. It's about the ripple effect on the economy and trade.

Also, this is a new virus. We don't know much about what it will do. It's unusual.

Its incubation window is huge. You can be clear of it and still be reinfected.

It's an engineered virus with aspects of HIV, a weaponized virus.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

This isn't just about the illness. It's about the ripple effect on the economy and trade.

Also, this is a new virus. We don't know much about what it will do. It's unusual.

How much damage has China caused through cyber warfare, hacking, and identity theft?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

How much damage has China caused through cyber warfare, hacking, and identity theft?

I'm not downplaying other issues. I'm saying CV-19 is a legitimate concern.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The difference is...

On one hand, you have all of those predictions.

On the other... This isn't a prediction. It's actually happening. People are concerned. There is every reason to be. You don't see people lining their houses with plastic and filters right now but you do see concerned people getting ready should something terrible happen. If it doesn't... Great! You now have stocked up on your hurricane, tornado or earthquake supplies. If not... Give it to the homeless. Problem solved.

The worst thing you can do is nothing. You'll be one of the first to run out the house looking for military assistance, making your chances of getting the virus even greater while those 'concerned' people stay home under their own quarantine with a much greater chance of NOT getting a potentially lethal virus that got (could get) out of hand fast because of people who doesn't give a rat's @$$ and think everyone else is just stupidly making a mountain of a molehill. All the while contaminating people around them, making the issue worse.

It's kind of the same thing as Anti-vaxers. You laugh and laugh until you get sick and wish you hadn't.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Ok? And it happens ever flu season.

And I am going to do what I do every flu season. Probably not get the flu. I don’t think I have had the flu in ten years. Sniffles and a head cold, yes. Fever, body aches, chills. No.

And why would I “ran” to military For assistance.

I have food at the House. And a well. And my stove is propane. And I have a propane grill. And propane space heaters.

So what should I do other than live my life?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Oh. You would of loved the creek I played in growing up. Where the sewage ran right into the stream. Yeap. I am old enough I lived where most people only had two bedroom houses with no finger systems. Most people didn’t get finger systems until they started adding on third bedrooms. Getting a finger systems was part of getting the building permits for the remodels. And yes. I had chicken poxs. Oh gasp. And I survived without the military. Go figure.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

And for the record. Supposedly two kids died of strep throat when I was at boot camp. So, probably wouldn’t turn to the military if I was sick. Take MOTRIN, come back if the pain doesn’t go away. The military and good old vitamin M.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Self quarantine?? So your rich and can afford to stay home from work? Without fear of losing your job? Or you still punching the time clock like me everyday?

You

It's kind of the same thing as Anti-vaxers.

And you

You'll be one of the first to run out the house looking for military assistance, making your chances of getting the virus even greater while those 'concerned' people stay home under their own

Not a big fan of military doctors....

But your statements contradict each other. There are Coronvirus vacations in the works from multiple sources. And in defense of the military. The first thing they do at boot camp is inoculate you for everything under the sun, and give you a big 10cc shot of antibiotics.

So, if vaccinations are g r e a t, great. Then you’ll have no problem coming out of quarantine once Coronvirus vaccinations are available.

So. If the military can supply Coronavirus vaccinations. And you being pro vaccinations, would turn down military supplied Coronvirus vaccinations?

edit on 26-2-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Do I think there are good people at the CDC and in the military. Hell yes.

Do I think there are useful idiots at the CDC and in the military willing to spread panic to make people believe government is the only solution, and more dependent on a nanny state. Oh, hell yes.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I would tend to agree with you if it wasn't for President Trump and how TPTB will do ANYTHING (and I mean anything) to crash his economy and procreate a blight to put a huge black mark on his success.

Does that mean I believe the virus is a created bio-weapon?

Simply - Yes.

Edit to add: I've been waiting for the other shoe to drop since the failed impeachment and here comes the C-virus.

I don't believe in coincidences.

And when all those products from China stop flooding the market and people as a whole realize how dependent we are on China (for our meds etc) ?

Then you'll really see the torches in the streets.
edit on 3241Wednesday202013 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Oh. You would of loved the creek I played in growing up. Where the sewage ran right into the stream. Yeap. I am old enough I lived where most people only had two bedroom houses with no finger systems. Most people didn’t get finger systems until they started adding on third bedrooms. Getting a finger systems was part of getting the building permits for the remodels. And yes. I had chicken poxs. Oh gasp. And I survived without the military. Go figure.

Kindly explain finger system to me. I did a search and came up with fingerprinting. Color me confused but I think it's a regional thing that I'm not aware of.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher

Kindly explain finger system to me. I did a search and came up with fingerprinting. Color me confused but I think it's a regional thing that I'm not aware of.

My guess is that it is a drainfield system for a septic tank.

EPA
Hit the link, scroll down to conventional system for a picture that will show my reasoning for the name.
edit on b000000292020-02-26T08:10:40-06:0008America/ChicagoWed, 26 Feb 2020 08:10:40 -0600800000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Long ago. Most houses in my area would collect waste in a tank with the liquid overflow running directly to the back of the property. Which usually was a drainage ditch or creek.

The county government updated the code. So new home builds and getting permitted for room additions required upgrades to systems that would still use a buried tank for solid waste collection. But the liquid would drain to a buried system of pipes where the waste water would have time to naturally turn to safer water through bacteria. It might also be called a leach field? No more directly discharging of sewage to the ditches or creeks.
edit on 26-2-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Then they should probably close the base, only accept people with military ID's. In case that would be wise but hey I am just some stupid civilian lol.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

And for the record. Supposedly two kids died of strep throat when I was at boot camp. So, probably wouldn’t turn to the military if I was sick. Take MOTRIN, come back if the pain doesn’t go away. The military and good old vitamin M.

I was a military brat and had a very bad string of strep during high school. The military hospital gave me some of the strongest pills I have ever taken. I was hallucinating and in so much pain I could not even swallow water. It seemed the medicine was not working and they kept switching it. I would cry because it hurt my stomach so much. My mother was very worried, which freaked me out even more. After what seems like two months I finally recovered. I had lost so much weight, that I didn't even have to lose, that kids at school all said I looked different. Basically what my long diatribe is about is that I believe that your friends did probably die at boot camp due to military medical care.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
China, Italy, South Korea, Iran and other countries are showing us, a government lockdown happens swiftly...
Ok lets throw fuel on a fire start yelling for Fema to step in.

When the lock downs begin, and the tables turn, no one is going to wont to be in a Fema camp.

Make it your primary personal strategy.....Don’t get infected!

Be ready to self-distance from other people.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Have to agree with you, JAG. My experience with military medical care was a nightmare.

AWFUL.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join