It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 9 Year-Old Tells Presidential Candidate Buttigieg He is Gay. Yes...NINE Years Old!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: carewemust

Most mature people feel exactly as you do, Boadicea. Some lament how far society is straying from Christian norms, but they accept it, knowing that more than half their life on this planet is over anyway.

My son did crack us up the other night at dinner when we were talking about coronavirus and immunities, he said that scientists had discovered that anyone who drank from the garden hose as a kid or ran through sprinklers during summer are automatically immune to Coronavirus... totally off-the-wall and ridiculous, but it made us laugh!

He is a kid, or an adult who was just kidding. Right?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
Forgive my ignorance... in what context does “coming out as gay” not refer to being homosexual? I hate to assume things, but isn’t it not an assumption when one is identifying oneself as gay they are informing you of the sexual orientation as homosexual?

Genuinely puzzled by your comment.

a reply to: pressident

It could mean 2 or 3 things to a 9 year old who doesn't engage in sexual matters. Bootigeg should have asked the little fella if he's had sexual relations with men or women or both.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: blueman12

Being gay isn't just about sex. When you are a kid you often "like" someone without considering sex. He likes boys. Also, you're dumbing down attraction to sex desires.

Gay is literally a "sexual preference" or sexual desire. What else is it going to be dumbed down to?

I have lots of guy friends that I see as "Friends" nothing sexual, does that mean I'm gay because I enjoy my Guy friends company? No. People who are Gay are sexually attracted to the same sex. So with that being said, how does a 9 year old know who they are sexually attracted to?

The 9 year-old kid could admire a couple of guys at school, (hero worship) and mistakenly think that it makes him gay.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Forgive my ignorance... in what context does “coming out as gay” not refer to being homosexual? I hate to assume things, but isn’t it not an assumption when one is identifying oneself as gay they are informing you of the sexual orientation as homosexual?

gay
/ɡeɪ/
adjective
(of a person) homosexual (used especially of a man).
"the city's gay and lesbian people"
DATED
light-hearted and carefree.
"Nan had a gay disposition and a very pretty face"

Mystery solved. He meant you might just be cheerful...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
A 9 Year-Old Tells Presidential Candidate Buttigieg He is Gay. Yes...NINE Years Old!

Perhaps because it's becoming less of an issue even from a couple of yes ago??..and another thing I've always been attracted to females, even without the sex issue, just maybe the difference between me and him is I was expected to like girls??
edit on 27-2-2020 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Same way any kid has feelings to an opposite sex. I think it usually happens when one is a bit older but every kid is different.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It could mean 2 or 3 things to a 9 year old who doesn't engage in sexual matters. Bootigeg should have asked the little fella if he's had sexual relations with men or women or both.

That's retarded. You don't need to have sex or want to have sex to have feelings towards another person as a kid.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BastogneFoxHole

originally posted by: Generation9
That kid is going to kill himself after all the girls find out he was flirting with Peter Pandemic Buttgigger.

None of the girls will want to hook up with that little moron. Ever. Not even to try. Not even to laugh about it.

I am thinking Suicide by 16 or a serial killer or worse case, he will be a mass shooter. Other kids in school are going to be brutal on this kid. K-12 is a time of emotional war and this kid is going to go through hell. I see a mass shooter in his future.

Why do you say that? Being openly gay is nothing like it was 20 years ago..

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

It's possible that he chose to "act" gay because he admired someone else. I think it's more likely that he is actually gay because he wanted to go up there.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

He is a kid, or an adult who was just kidding. Right?

LOL! Fair question but no worries. He's an adult who was just kidding... and this is his wry sense of humor. Rather cynical as well. I guess you gotta know him to appreciate it. It's his way to mock the nanny state and helicopter parenting, which he thinks has contributed to the dumbing down and wussifying of the younger generations (and why he can't find good employees).

Obviously, we were the free-range parenting type.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
To be fare, when you were 9, did you not have a crush on someone in your class? It doesn’t mean you are thinking dirty thoughts or anything “sexual”, but you know you’re into someone. I knew My orientation at 9, I wasn’t trying to sleep with girls at that age not was i interested in that, but puppy love? Sure. This angle of conversation is projecting your own will onto this child.

a reply to: jidnum

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply. Obviously he told mayor Pete he needed to be brave to come out as happy.

Any real response to my question?

a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
And what are those two or three things? Is being homosexual meaning you are sexually active? I’ve been under the understanding it’s a statement about what you are attracted to, not that anyone is specifically doing the deed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join