It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 9 Year-Old Tells Presidential Candidate Buttigieg He is Gay. Yes...NINE Years Old!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I dont have a problem with age or anything here
My problem is one thing
this looks incredibly staged

However a person can be gay at any age they want. Each to their own.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
That kid is going to kill himself after all the girls find out he was flirting with Peter Pandemic Buttgigger.

None of the girls will want to hook up with that little moron. Ever. Not even to try. Not even to laugh about it.

I am thinking Suicide by 16 or a serial killer or worse case, he will be a mass shooter. Other kids in school are going to be brutal on this kid. K-12 is a time of emotional war and this kid is going to go through hell. I see a mass shooter in his future.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Kalamitous

QUESTION: Since being "Gay" denotes a sex/intercourse preference, how do 9 year-old kids know whether they prefer having it with males or females? Are 9 year-olds having sexual intercourse these days? (I'm old, and could be behind the times.)

QUESTION: When you were nine did you know if you liked boys or girls? Were you sure since you didn't have any actual experience to base your "preferences" on? Did you have to experiment or did you just know?

I played with both boys and girls at age 9. Didn't have sex with neither. Just smooched and stuff.

You smooched boys when you were nine?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Editing before ban.
edit on 25-2-2020 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

QUESTION: Since being "Gay" denotes a sex/intercourse preference, how do 9 year-old kids know whether they prefer having it with males or females? Are 9 year-olds having sexual intercourse these days? (I'm old, and could be behind the times.)

Look, I'm really against all this LGBT crap myself but, seriously, you're posting a very silly question. I'm a male and when I was about 3 or 4 years old I already knew I liked girls, because I had a few crushes back then (my cousin who's a year older than me, a girl from preschool, even a female character from an anime about robots, etc), so why do you find it so weird that a 9 year old kid understands that he feels attracted to other males?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BastogneFoxHole

originally posted by: Generation9
That kid is going to kill himself after all the girls find out he was flirting with Peter Pandemic Buttgigger.

None of the girls will want to hook up with that little moron. Ever. Not even to try. Not even to laugh about it.

I am thinking Suicide by 16 or a serial killer or worse case, he will be a mass shooter. Other kids in school are going to be brutal on this kid. K-12 is a time of emotional war and this kid is going to go through hell. I see a mass shooter in his future.

Maybe he attends school in a gay-friendly part of the state?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: malvy
Maybe he just thinks certain guys he knows are "cool", so he mistakenly labels himself as gay.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

QUESTION: When you were nine did you know if you liked boys or girls? Were you sure since you didn't have any actual experience to base your "preferences" on? Did you have to experiment or did you just know?

I played with both boys and girls at age 9. Didn't have sex with neither. Just smooched and stuff.

You smooched boys when you were nine?

No... But a Boy Scout Leader came on to some of us at camp.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: primus2012

All part of one of their long-term goals: to make pedophilia legal. Just keep exposing children to more and more sex, slowly normalizing it.

A young lawyer named Ruth Ginsburg was an early advocate of making pedophilia legal.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

So did you "smooch" boys and girls to figure out which one you liked or had you already figured it out by then?

My first exposure to horney matters came from a girl...my babysitter.

Wow i have never seen such a pathetic attempt at baiting nor a more offensive series of posts on ATS and that is saying a lot. Oh amd lets not ignore the total failure of an attempt to seem clueless. Mental note, avoid this thread like the plague.

Maybe your tolerance for the wide array of human beings is eroding?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Disgusting!

What a sham! Sad thing is.. People actually believe this is a legit situation and wasn't staged at all.

You can tell from our political environment and media broadcasts that there are people who believe anything and everything.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

I was playing in the dirt and mud at nine years old. Or having dirt ball fights.

I got my hunting license at 9. Was so much fun hunting game with Dad. (RIP)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

Pete makes me queasy and is a mealy-mouthed weasel but I knew at the age of five that I liked girls. In kindergarten, we did a Mexican hat dance as part of an assembly. When I heard the little girl I had a crush on had volunteered to dance the female part I quickly volunteered to dance the male part (just so I could hold her hand).

I can't imagine gay people are any different and I'm sure by the age of nine, most know where their preference lies, just by who they crush on.

It seems that the majority of responders to this thread feel as you do. That's why I started the thread. To learn what others think and have experienced when they were young. Thank-you for responding in a concise manner!

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

That must have been a small school, for the Principal to take an interest in who is whose friend, and their interactions.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar
Congratulations on raising a conservative well-balanced family in this society!

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm an old married woman. This is it for me. Even if I'm widowed, I will never be romantically/sexually involved with anyone ever again. Period. So I really don't give a rats patootie what anyone else's sexual orientation is. Not my concern and none of my business. Private and personal information like that should be kept private and personal.

Most mature people feel exactly as you do, Boadicea. Some lament how far society is straying from Christian norms, but they accept it, knowing that more than half their life on this planet is over anyway.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Most mature people feel exactly as you do, Boadicea. Some lament how far society is straying from Christian norms, but they accept it, knowing that more than half their life on this planet is over anyway.

Big sigh... yup. And that's why I'm so much more concerned for the young and future generations than I am for my own. I've lived a good life. I've had more fun than anyone has a right to. I've known so much better than the crap kids have shoved down their throats these days.

My son did crack us up the other night at dinner when we were talking about coronavirus and immunities, he said that scientists had discovered that anyone who drank from the garden hose as a kid or ran through sprinklers during summer are automatically immune to Coronavirus... totally off-the-wall and ridiculous, but it made us laugh!

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorance... in what context does “coming out as gay” not refer to being homosexual? I hate to assume things, but isn’t it not an assumption when one is identifying oneself as gay they are informing you of the sexual orientation as homosexual?

Genuinely puzzled by your comment.

a reply to: pressident

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Who makes fun of others for being gay anymore? Girls especially, in middle school and high school being the “gay friend” was an instant free pass to hang with any group of girls.
Not to mention you don’t accept the child at face value and instead project your own twisted opinion.
Your post is disturbing and seems to show your own lack of tolerance.

a reply to: BastogneFoxHole

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Being gay isn't just about sex. When you are a kid you often "like" someone without considering sex. He likes boys. Also, you're dumbing down attraction to sex desires.

Gay is literally a "sexual preference" or sexual desire. What else is it going to be dumbed down to?

I have lots of guy friends that I see as "Friends" nothing sexual, does that mean I'm gay because I enjoy my Guy friends company? No. People who are Gay are sexually attracted to the same sex. So with that being said, how does a 9 year old know who they are sexually attracted to?
edit on 26-2-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2020 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join