It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 9 Year-Old Tells Presidential Candidate Buttigieg He is Gay. Yes...NINE Years Old!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: carewemust

I honestly don't think this child has any idea what he's talking about. He has no idea what sexual attraction even is yet. He has never personally experienced it. He has no frame of reference. He just knows that everyone is talking about it and openly proclaiming their own, so he's doing the same. Of course a 9-year-old boy who still thinks girls have cooties would think he likes boys more... right now he does. But not sexually. And he cannot know what he cannot know yet. Someone needs to tell him that there's no reason and no need to make such a choice or declaration now (or any time really), and he has plenty of time to make that choice for himself. Nothing's written in stone yet.

But this is where the political and social agenda of the LGBT activism has taken us. Not the average person who happens to fit into one of those categories... the folks who are in fact and in deed just trying to live their lives in peace. Rather, I'm referring to those with a political and social agenda imposing their will on the rest of us... being regulated and legislated and adjudicated.

Everyone is expected to declare their sexuality to the world ad nauseum and virtually wear it on their sleeve as a constant advertisement of some sorts. The days of "don't kiss and tell" are over. These days, "too much information" is the norm. And it's not only unhealthy (as evidenced by anyone thinking a prepubescent 9-year-old child can even know this, much less should have/want to declare it to the world), it's downright creepy.

I'm an old married woman. This is it for me. Even if I'm widowed, I will never be romantically/sexually involved with anyone ever again. Period. So I really don't give a rats patootie what anyone else's sexual orientation is. Not my concern and none of my business. Private and personal information like that should be kept private and personal.

What the hell is wrong with you people! It's obvious he is not nine! He is a lot older than that!

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

What the hell is wrong with you people!

Um... surprise! I'm just one person here.

It's obvious he is not nine! He is a lot older than that!

Obvious, eh? Just sooooooooooo obvious??? Okay. To you... obviously

But not to me. I have no idea what you think you know or how you think you know it, but I don't know it and have no way to know anything except what the article says. At least not about this particular boy's age. Everything I said about 9-year-old boys in general still applies.

If you've got something more, please share.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
whats worse?:

That he already knows his orientation as a pre teen

or

Hes not 9yo, just pretending for whatever reason

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
That kid is going to kill himself after all the girls find out he was flirting with Peter Pandemic Buttgigger.

None of the girls will want to hook up with that little moron. Ever. Not even to try. Not even to laugh about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

What the hell is wrong with you people!

Um... surprise! I'm just one person here.

It's obvious he is not nine! He is a lot older than that!

Obvious, eh? Just sooooooooooo obvious??? Okay. To you... obviously

But not to me. I have no idea what you think you know or how you think you know it, but I don't know it and have no way to know anything except what the article says. At least not about this particular boy's age. Everything I said about 9-year-old boys in general still applies.

If you've got something more, please share.

Because I have an eight year old daughter, and no way in hell is that kid nine. I would say more like 12.
Like not, like I said before. That's the tallest, maturest nine year old I have ever seen!

Either the article is lying about the age if the kid, or someone else is.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

He was gay when he was 2

I honestly dont get this...I have a 2 year old daughter now. For the life of me I cant understand what you wrote. She's barely speaking words, learning the meaning...playing with toys, watching cartoons. How in the hell would you know that the child "is gay". Please...give me some details on how you knew..or the child knew...'cos I dont get it.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Because I have an eight year old daughter, and no way in hell is that kid nine. I would say more like 12. Like not, like I said before. That's the tallest, maturest nine year old I have ever seen! Either the article is lying about the age if the kid, or someone else is.

Well, okay. Maybe you're right. In the video I saw, the kid didn't say much at all -- nodded more than anything. So I don't see anything to judge there.

As for the height, I'm almost six feet... my son is well over six feet, and as a child he was pretty tall too. Buttigieg is rather short (I think I read 5'8"). So it could just be that the child seems taller in relation to Buttigieg.

I really don't know.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

He was gay when he was 2

I honestly dont get this...I have a 2 year old daughter now. For the life of me I cant understand what you wrote. She's barely speaking words, learning the meaning...playing with toys, watching cartoons. How in the hell would you know that the child "is gay". Please...give me some details on how you knew..or the child knew...'cos I dont get it.

It's how they interact with other kids, my nephew was chasing girls on his 1st birthday and would always be distracted whenever a female baby was in the room, there's a level of attraction and attention he has for females that he doesn't have for males.

My male cousin is the same but with him it was always boys who caught his attention, none of us were in the remotest bit surprised when he came out as gay despite only being a couple of years older than him, it was obvious to us even as little kids.

As an 80s kid, it was pretty obvious what sexual orientation other kids my age were from age seven or so. It's not as if kids don't have crushes or play kiss catch.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

As an 80s kid, it was pretty obvious what sexual orientation other kids my age were from age seven or so. It's not as if kids don't have crushes or play kiss catch.

I think you guys are reading too much into childs play. No wonder we have what we have today. I ask my girl.."do you want to eat"...she says "yes"...I bring her food she likes, she pushes a plate away from her. She's not hungry. A child mumbles and bumbles...not knowing why they do one thing or another. There is no coherent purpose in their actions, and you certainly shouldn't , in my opinion, base decisions for your child on what a child tells you it wants.

Should we start choosing child presidents (Warren is already onto it) ? I mean...they all already know everything about this gender stuff at preschool apparently. They know themselves very well, they understand climate change too. Not only understand...but care so deeply.

I dont know...maybe I'm just too old, but it sounds to me like you're projecting much onto your children. I'm watchful what I say and do in front of my child, because she mindlessly repeats what she hears and sees. I scratch my nose, she sees me...and does the same.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Let's say this was totally organic and not a shameless staged event using a 9 yr. old kid ( who looked older, making it a little less cringe worthy ) and Pete would have acted like an ADULT speaking to a KID and said something like....

" You're a little young to be worrying about this " Billy ", enjoy being a kid, do well in your studies, enjoy your friends and pursue your interests. When the time comes to start dating, bring to that relationship the best of who you become, no matter the gender or race of the person you choose to Love.

He could have even thrown in that he ended up being a happily married man running for the POTUS, so believe in yourself. A hopeful message, an appropriate message to a kid. Now that would have been a great reply....he lost a great opportunity to appeal to more moderate Dems.... Fail for Pete.

Quoted for truth.

This was preposterous and was handled terribly by this kid's parents, the campaign, and Buttigieg.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Completely disgusting to prey and publicize the sexuality of children. I'm sure liberals loved it.

Liberals loved it almost as much as "tranny story & poledance time" at the local children's library.

oops did I say "tranny"? meant "drag queen", sorry...

edit on 25-2-2020 by primus2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: primus2012

All part of one of their long-term goals: to make pedophilia legal. Just keep exposing children to more and more sex, slowly normalizing it.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I thought nine years old told Buttigig that he is gay

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: primus2012

All part of one of their long-term goals: to make pedophilia legal. Just keep exposing children to more and more sex, slowly normalizing it.

Yep, the GRID pushers are out of control. The next bug they unleash will probably be a global killer and they will still blame us. Us being the normal people.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Kalamitous

originally posted by: carewemust
I played with both boys and girls at age 9. Didn't have sex with neither. Just smooched and stuff.

So did you "smooch" boys and girls to figure out which one you liked or had you already figured it out by then?

My first exposure to horney matters came from a girl...my babysitter.

Wow i have never seen such a pathetic attempt at baiting nor a more offensive series of posts on ATS and that is saying a lot. Oh amd lets not ignore the total failure of an attempt to seem clueless. Mental note, avoid this thread like the plague.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Repugnant.

Second.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Most likely scripted and staged event.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Seems so wrong .....

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalamitous

At nine? Girls didn't have cooties, they were cooties.

However, as time went on, that most assuredly changed.

I would challenge any statement made by a nine year old--of any gender.

Might he be gay? IDK. Nor, I would guess, does he. I wonder what sort of nonsense he's hearing at home??

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I didn't know what gay was at nine years old, I didn't know until I was around 20 and watched Phil Donahue, I am glad I didn't have to worry about such things,

I didn't know what sex was either.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join