It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 9 Year-Old Tells Presidential Candidate Buttigieg He is Gay. Yes...NINE Years Old!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Way too much statutory & pizza happening these days in schools; agree internet & phones r devils playground, as is pop culture and what passes for music, entertainment in general - no wonder so precocious & promiscuous, so sad!

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: akiros
a reply to: pressident

i shall educate you.

gay = homosexual
straight = heterosexual

What is "lesbian"?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

will need to conduct more research in the bathroom on my phone.

edit on 24-2-2020 by akiros because: added thumbs up emoji

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: pressident
Way too much statutory & pizza happening these days in schools; agree internet & phones r devils playground, as is pop culture and what passes for music, entertainment in general - no wonder so precocious & promiscuous, so sad!

Not to mention the sickening high suicide rate of beautiful young people. Even down to age 9. (Maybe even lower)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Gay = lighthearted & carefree

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: akiros

will need to conduct more research in the bathroom on my phone.

Please share what you find in this thread. Thanks in advance. -cwm

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

There's a Christmas song that uses "gay" in that manner. When I was a kid, we didn't think of it any other way than how you defined it.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Sad we live in a fallen, sexualized world as reminded by that very shift in meaning!

The kid could embrace his gayness without being homosexual but alas, nowadays its all about S.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pressident

oh i know, im just messing around. Im probably going to take this too deep (oh, that's what she said) but imo it's a shame the world is too young in it's knowledge that we stumble upon something as small as a 3 letter word.

But i do agree with CWM about the losses occured. It's a shame, and I blame society over the individuals really, even moreso with the younger ones. The mental strains seem to vine out from our however-be-it apparent need to constantly explain ourselves to others. This can lead to overthinking and eventually it is kind of unavoidable that there is no resolution within the mind regarding this, because society as a whole can't really agree upon a way to behave in regards to it. Really it's a wisdom-lacking problem when viewed from this angle, but hey, the youngins always looked better on the tube so I guess it's just our natural progression

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
On television, I just saw a review of a Disney movie called "Onward". It's a kids movie that promotes LGBTQ.

Ref: www.foxnews.com...

(post by Zimnydran removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

How much simpler life was then?
I just thought the world was full of happy people!!

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kalamitous

originally posted by: carewemust
QUESTION: Since being "Gay" denotes a sex/intercourse preference, how do 9 year-old kids know whether they prefer having it with males or females? Are 9 year-olds having sexual intercourse these days? (I'm old, and could be behind the times.)

QUESTION: When you were nine did you know if you liked boys or girls? Were you sure since you didn't have any actual experience to base your "preferences" on? Did you have to experiment or did you just know?

In the 5th grade I kissed Cindy Sullenburger on the playground, I’m sure I knew which way my interest lay.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, February 24, 2020

Over the weekend, Democratic Presidential candidate (and Mayor of South Bend, Indiana) Peter Paul Montgomery Buttigieg held a town hall.

Peter is gay. During the town hall, a 9 year-old boy asked Mr. Buttigieg how he could work up the courage to tell people that, even at his young age, he is gay.

Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg had an emotional moment on Saturday night with a nine-year old boy who asked him for help to come out as gay.

During a Q&A session where questions were drawn from a fishbowl, the boy, later identified as, Zachary Ro, thanked the former mayor of South Bend, Indiana for his bravery and sought help from Buttigieg on "coming out".

"Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too?" Ro asked the first openly gay presidential candidate, adding, "I want to be brave like you."

Candidate Buttigieg responded:

"Let me tell you a couple things that might be useful. The first thing is that it won't always be easy, but that's okay because you know who you are.," Buttigieg said.

" And that's really important because when you know who you are you have a center of gravity that can hold you together when all kinds of chaos is happening around you."
More at: www.businessinsider.com...

You Tube Video Clip of the Exchange:
Twitter Version: twitter.com...
Post Town Hall Interview of 9 Year-old Zachary Ro: twitter.com...

QUESTION: Since being "Gay" denotes a sex/intercourse preference, how do 9 year-old kids know whether they prefer having it with males or females? Are 9 year-olds having sexual intercourse these days? (I'm old, and could be behind the times.)

-CareWeMust

This kid is obviously not nine! He looks about 12/13. I cannot believe you thought this was a nine year old! My daughter is eight, so no way this kid is nine!

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I don't think 9 year old boys have much testosterone...but maybe puberty arrived early for this little guy.

You seriously think that kid is nine years old? Tallest and maturest nine year old I have ever seen!

(post by Stupidsecrets removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

if i were this child and i read the comments here, i would be confused and sad at the same time.

the boy doesn't really look like a typical nine year old but life is full of surprises. besides: he knows that millions of people will see him and there are probably a few schoolmates among them... so the whole thing would blow up in seconds.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   

When I was 9 I knew that I liked girls over guys.
Had my first gf at that time. Her name was amy and we used to hide on her back porch and kiss each other.

Since being "Gay" denotes a sex/intercourse preference, how do 9 year-old kids know whether they prefer having it with males or females?

Didn't lose my virginity till I was 18 but I knew I was into girls long before that.

Did you not know that you preferred girls (or guys) until you had sex with one?

Have you ever had sex with a guy? If not and what you say is true how do you know that you wouldn't like it?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Completely disgusting to prey and publicize the sexuality of children. I'm sure liberals loved it.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

"Would you help me tell the world I'm gay, too?"

There is no need sonny boy...the world doesnt give # that you're gay. Nobody does.

"Let me tell you a couple things that might be useful. The first thing is that it won't always be easy, but that's okay because you know who you are.,"

wow...we have evolved so much as a species in the last 30 years. A 9 year old boy...KNOWS who he is. Growing up is so overrated.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join