It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders sends Democratic establishment into panic mode

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

trump knows what states hes in. biden has confused what state hes in 3 times in the past 6 months alone..... and he is bombing in delegate count ,and for some odd reason biden has been telling voters to vote for the "other guy" at ever increasing rates and cant even get a endorsement from his "best bud" Obama

trump is not senile but biden may be getting there ,trump is not ignorant hes just brash and kind of a bastard which is excactly what his base wanted a non politically correct guy whos actions often speak louder then his words as he uses his twitter like a laser pointer to keep dems distracted with the outrage of the day

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
www.cbsnews.com... his 60 minutes interview didnt help him very much when he once again cant come up with exact cost for what all his "free stuff" will cost

www.cnn.com...

Cooper: Do you know how all -- how much though? I mean, do you have a price tag for -- for all of this? Sanders: We do. I mean, you know, and -- and-- the price tag is -- it will be substantially less than letting the current system go. I think it's about $30 trillion. Cooper: That's just for "Medicare for All," you're talking about?
30 trillion for medicare for all and that is ONE policy then when asked about everything he has no clear answer

Sanders: That's just "Medicare for All," yes. Cooper: Do you have -- a price tag for all of these things? Sanders: No, I don't. We try to -- no, you mentioned making public colleges and universities tuition free and canceling all student debt, that's correct. That's what I want to do. We pay for that through a modest tax on Wall Street speculation. Cooper: But you say you don't know what the total price is, but you know how it's gonna be paid for. How do you know it's gonna be paid for if you don't know how much the price is? Sanders: Well, I can't -- you know, I can't rattle off to you every nickel and every dime. But we have accounted for -- you -- you talked about "Medicare for All." We have options out there that will pay for it. What? So, Sanders not only a) isn't sure how much all of his proposals would cost but also b) isn't able to say how he would pay for these programs. That strikes me as a potential weak spot if/when Sanders winds up as the Democratic nominee against President Donald Trump. Which is the point that former Vice President Joe Biden's campaign immediately sought to make. "For the second time in the last month, Senator Sanders has admitted that he does not know the astronomical price tag that his massive new programs would force onto American families," said Biden deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield. "That's untenable."
so even biden gets a rare burn on sanders for this and biden has been dropping like a rock lately

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Expect to see a lot more man on the street video clips like this one.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Here, is this better?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
www.cbsnews.com... his 60 minutes interview didnt help him very much when he once again cant come up with exact cost for what all his "free stuff" will cost

www.cnn.com...

Cooper: Do you know how all -- how much though? I mean, do you have a price tag for -- for all of this? Sanders: We do. I mean, you know, and -- and-- the price tag is -- it will be substantially less than letting the current system go. I think it's about $30 trillion. Cooper: That's just for "Medicare for All," you're talking about?
30 trillion for medicare for all and that is ONE policy then when asked about everything he has no clear answer

Sanders: That's just "Medicare for All," yes. Cooper: Do you have -- a price tag for all of these things? Sanders: No, I don't. We try to -- no, you mentioned making public colleges and universities tuition free and canceling all student debt, that's correct. That's what I want to do. We pay for that through a modest tax on Wall Street speculation. Cooper: But you say you don't know what the total price is, but you know how it's gonna be paid for. How do you know it's gonna be paid for if you don't know how much the price is? Sanders: Well, I can't -- you know, I can't rattle off to you every nickel and every dime. But we have accounted for -- you -- you talked about "Medicare for All." We have options out there that will pay for it. What? So, Sanders not only a) isn't sure how much all of his proposals would cost but also b) isn't able to say how he would pay for these programs. That strikes me as a potential weak spot if/when Sanders winds up as the Democratic nominee against President Donald Trump. Which is the point that former Vice President Joe Biden's campaign immediately sought to make. "For the second time in the last month, Senator Sanders has admitted that he does not know the astronomical price tag that his massive new programs would force onto American families," said Biden deputy campaign manager Kate Bedingfield. "That's untenable."
so even biden gets a rare burn on sanders for this and biden has been dropping like a rock lately

Thirty trillion, for a decade. How much will our current healthcare system cost over a decade?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Vote for Bernie to avoid the devastating Recession that CNN is predicting (hoping for) courtesy of the Corona plague.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Bernie is political suicide for the Dems, financial suicide for the USA and it's inhabitants. He has no clue how much EVERYTHING is going to cost though. Or where all the money is really coming from. Oh wait, yes he does know where the money is coming from. He want's to TAX anything and everything he can. And it will begin with the average Joe, by increasing taxes on incomes $29,000 and over, increased taxing of their 401k's, retirement and savings plans.

30 trillion in Medicare
1.5 trillion dollars for child care
cancel all student debt
make colleges and universities tuition free
His climate plan already is looming in at around half a trillion
2.5 billion for housing, "Bernie Sanders says ‘housing must be a right’ with $2.5 trillion plan, includes national rent control, community land trust, and housing assistance as an entitlement

Then some of his new taxes:
A house flipping tax -" a 25 percent "House Flipping tax" that would be levied against people who sell a non-owner occupied property at a profit within five years of purchase.
A 2 percent "Empty Homes tax" on the property value of vacant, owned homes

He will tax us to DEATH. Oh, and increased estate taxes.

But hopefully, even if the Dems control the house, they won't approve of all the proposed taxes.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Bernie is politically dense to go and praise Castro. He should forget Castro. So what he did some good in education. Last night he just lost Florida running his mouth on 60 minutes about the good Castro has done. FORGET THAT

That is a political loser.

Florida Dems in uproar after Sanders’ Cuba comments

“Donald Trump wins Florida if Bernie is our nominee,” said one state legislator.

www.politico.com...

edit on 24-2-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Bernie is political suicide for the Dems, financial suicide for the USA and it's inhabitants. He has no clue how much EVERYTHING is going to cost though. Or where all the money is really coming from. Oh wait, yes he does know where the money is coming from. He want's to TAX anything and everything he can. And it will begin with the average Joe, by increasing taxes on incomes $29,000 and over, increased taxing of their 401k's, retirement and savings plans.

30 trillion in Medicare
cancel all student debt
2.5 billion for housing, "Bernie Sanders says ‘housing must be a right’ with $2.5 trillion plan, includes national rent control, community land trust, and housing assistance as an entitlement

A house flipping tax -" a 25 percent "House Flipping tax" that would be levied against people who sell a non-owner occupied property at a profit within five years of purchase.

But hopefully, even if the Dems control the house, they won't approve of all the proposed taxes.

See, thing is this. Right now I’m taxed by the banksters. I’m taxed by my health insurance company. I’m taxed by the schools. I’m taxed by the real estate industry. I’m taxed by the energy corporations. I’m taxed by the telecoms. I’m taxed by big pharma.

So the question is, will bernies tax be more, or less, than the current taxes from those groups. I’m betting on less.
edit on 24-2-2020 by pexx421 because: Expounding.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Let’s be clear here. We’re all being lied to and sold a bill of goods, whether it be from politicians, manufacturers, service providers, etc. Fact of the matter is, I trust sanders MORE than I trust big pharma, big oil, for profit schools or hospitals, insurance companies, etc.

It’s all about what product you’re getting at what price. I’m sure you all have plenty faith in your banking institutions (that perpetrated the largest fraud in history) your insurance companies (also constantly found guilty of massive fraud, and rationing care), your education institutes (also recently found guilty of defrauding students), your real estate speculators and investors, etc. And that’s fine.

I, on the other hand, feel there’s reason to believe sanders is selling a better product at a better price. And apparently I’m not alone in this. No need to be bitter rivals because you think product a is better and I think product b is better. And let’s keep this in mind. The banksters and their fraud? Way more unelected impact on our world and economy than Bernie has, and we get no say over that. Health insurance and big pharma? Same. And so on.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The 2020 election will be a referendum between communism and capitalism.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

OK, you need to get a grip on reality. Fun is one thing, but Joe Biden is actually, literally showing real signs of early stage dementia or Alzheimer's. That's not funny and it's not an insult. I've dealt with people directly who had dementia, and it is a truly evil disease.

Your statement is as offensive as going around making fun of cancer patients or stroke victims. If you'll make light of someone's dementia, you will make fun of them, too. That's just wrong; if you want to see true, unadulterated, pure evil, look in a mirror and read that post you made. That is what evil looks like.

Biden is not fit for the Presidency, and him going through this primary is actually painful at times for me to watch. It should be painful for you as well, assuming there is the smallest shred of compassion in you.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

www.cnn.com...

Thirty trillion, for a decade. How much will our current healthcare system cost over a decade?

$30 trillion in EXTRA spending. More than the entire federal budget for medicare, medicaid, and social security would be required for medicare alone.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421

originally posted by: StoutBroux

30 trillion in Medicare
cancel all student debt

So the question is, will bernies tax be more, or less, than the current taxes from those groups. I’m betting on less.

Well let's see here...…. He's not cutting any taxes, only adding taxes.

93 trillion green new deal
32 trillion Medicare for all

120 trillion dollars for all and the US government takes in about 4 trillion a year.

Any guesses?

I can say that the Electoral college the Democrats were so enthusiastically wanting to eliminate may now show them that a popular candidate isn't the best candidate.
edit on 24-2-2020 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

This All Does not Really Matter . No Democrat Can Defeat President Trump in 2020 . You have Any Suggestions Who Could ? ........YAWN .

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
  • BootyJuice: Peter Buttigieg, Mayor of South Bend, Indiana and present candidate for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States of America 2020.There you go.

• It's BootyJudge, as in an evaluator of male booty. It's damn close to the proper pronounciation too.

As for his last name, Buttigieg, it IS NOT PRONOUNCED:

• Butt-ee-geeg

• Butt-i-geg

• Smith

• Butt-i-jeeg

It IS PRONOUNCED:

• Boot-a-judge

• Buddha-judge

Ironically, South Bend when applied to a person bending could be none other than.. bending over. Bending in the south.. um, your head is the north, that's up. Your butt is the south, that's where the root chakra is. It's where demonic entities and low vibrational spirits meant to do harm attach themselves to you. Don't believe me? It gets better:

As for lightworkers, the dark forces have always had an eye on them, and most of us had had entities latching onto us so as to limit our abilities and keep us tied to a certain level. It is by our continuous work on ourselves that we, bit by bit, release ourselves from those dark shackles.

Spell casting is one of my most recent discoveries on the matter. When someone is under a spell, it is usually “administered” by a demon latching on. Those are usually located in the root chakra.

in5d.com...

Boom. So, in the end we have some demonic # going on at our # holes and he is the judge of them because he likes inserting into them. If you've seen him with his husband on one of the videos made for the public, he's obviously the masculine top of the relationship.

Wickedness in high places.
    edit on 24-2-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:01 PM
    link   
    a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

Ah , I Could Never Vote for a Man who has Caca on his Pee Pee .

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:05 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It's okay. Our President was chosen by God to fight the evil liberals, therefore he cannot lose this year and it shall be displayed. And you will know his name is the LORD when he lays his vengeance upon the polls.

When former Energy Secretary Rick Perry made headlines last month on Fox News for saying President Donald Trump is “the chosen one” who was “sent by God to do great things,” it wasn’t the first time someone argued that the commander in chief was commissioned on high.

Nor was it the last. Nikki Haley, former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, told the Christian CBN News that Trump’s election made plain “that everything happens for a reason ... I think God sometimes places people for lessons and sometimes places people for change.”

www.usatoday.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:23 PM
    link   

Your Obviously Not a Betting Man . Odds Are.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:46 PM
    link   

Hmmm... you have a point. I like BootyJudge better. Not sure about all that demonic stuff, though.

He's a gay politician with a funny name; I make fun of politicians. It's what I do. I referred to Trump as the "Jack-o-Lantern in Chief" for a while after he got elected, because he is (now) a politician with a funny tan (or makeup, or whatever that is). BootyJudge being gay has about as much to do with whether or not I like his policies as the Orange One's skin tone has to do with his. Just want to make that clear. I support the Jack-o-Lantern in Chief because i like his policies; I do not support BootyJudge because I do not like his policies. Everything else is irrelevant fluff.

(I would probably use his actual name more, but I really do keep forgetting how to spell it.)

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join