It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts Remind World 5G Rollout Not Delayed by Outbreak

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Theres a global pandemic, and these 3 tech experts are assuring the world not to worry,

That people will get their 5g Smart grids & phones with little or no delay caused by the tens of thousands infected and/or quarantined.

Interesting times, no?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I suppose that their 5G mind destroying agenda is more important and efficient at sickening people than that coronavirus. Those signals interfere with the transmission of signals in our bodies and contribute to improper immune response. That way more people will die from the pandemics. This virus will be a perfect test of 5G's effectiveness and lowering the population of the world.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You do know that Wuhan is China's flagship 5G city. Its their first fully 5G city

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

You do know that Wuhan is China's flagship 5G city. Its their first fully 5G city

We're not supposed to notice coincidences like that...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

First flagship 5G city, first city to be shut down because of this new virus. It would be a great way to research how well the 5G disrupts immune function in a city like that.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Quarantined ships also recently installed 5G

And all ship walls are uniformly 'magnetic'

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
It seems like Italy have allready 5G in use, at least some places....i have not looked is there same locations where the coronavirus is now....

Switzerland had 5G in use but then they banned it.....that should tell everyone something...

Edit: i am not sure about the Switzerland 5G situation....i see conflicting news about it, maybe it is ban for just new 5G....

Switzerland 5G
edit on 24-2-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pressident

oh shucks and here's me thinking I would have some respite from 5G cancer rollout.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I do not understand the need for 5g.
4g is more than fast enough.
I don’t want 5g, I don’t need 5g.

The speed is great - but a cost benefit analysis leads me to believe that 5g isn’t being rolled out so we can download movies in 5 seconds or less. Should be easy to disrupt and tear down 5g base stations - so here in Africa, I doubt it’ll be a thing.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
So happy to hear that! It's good to know that I can watch my favorite series and facetime with my friends while using public transport with COVID-19 infected passengers. /Sarcasm

Who the hell are these people. Oh yeah, government agents trying to exterminate us.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

That's capitalism your complaining about.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

No, it's assholes and narcissists and unfair tactics and probable health concerns we are talking about. Nobody begrudges 'them' to come up with new technology to make money with, but even capitalism has rules and regulations.

Pharmaceutical companies have to put elaborate checks in before releasing a drug, new inventions have to pass a health and safety standards and so on.
Just because capitalism exists doesn't mean everyone can just do whatever they like [at least in theory]. Also if something gets released and turns out to be harmful people have the right to sue.

I don't know what you think capitalism means but it is a good basis for everyone to start up a company or a product, "WIthin Reason" and not a free for all and everything.

Do they all adhere to that? No not all of them, but it is not the 'everyone' [white males you probably imagine] can do what they want' that you think. There are still rules and regulations. [And then there is bribery, but that has nothing to do with the idea of capitalism].

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
I do not understand the need for 5g.
4g is more than fast enough.
I don’t want 5g, I don’t need 5g.

The speed is great - but a cost benefit analysis leads me to believe that 5g isn’t being rolled out so we can download movies in 5 seconds or less. Should be easy to disrupt and tear down 5g base stations - so here in Africa, I doubt it’ll be a thing.

Exactly. We have great speed already. Why rush 5g without doing multiple studies for health risks?

Instead you're just labaled a nut for resisting. I asked to opt out of the smart meter after being unsure of the health risks and the electric company was going to bring the cops out.

It's like you either accept it or resist and face endless sh!t.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

new inventions have to pass a health and safety standards and so on.

You have proof this company hasn't done that?

Are you saying there should be more regulation and government over site in private business?

What is your solution to this private company doing something you don't like?

edit on 24-2-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Exactly. We have great speed already. Why rush 5g without doing multiple studies for health risks?

How many and what kind of studies have been done?

I asked to opt out of the smart meter after being unsure of the health risks

Can you prove that smart meters effected anyone's health?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I said more studies should be done and i was unsure of possible health risks. Your questions make it seem like im making bold claims that need data to be backed up. Why don't you privide me with some research?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

In Wuhan China?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Yeah yeah, as usual... money is the answer and everything we should strive for....

Don''t worry about coronavirus because we have MONEY and 5G is coming. Just keep on with your daily live's and keep paying your bills!

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I said more studies should be done and i was unsure of possible health risks

Why? What is your reason for thinking they have not been done besides fear?

Do you know how many and what kinds of tests were done?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

5g will come to the united states regardless of what is happening in china. Why? Because capabilities doesn't care about anything except profits.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join