It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just got a call from the FAA Command Center

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I sent a FOIA request for information about JANAP 146 reports to the FAA. I just came home and saw I had a message on the phone. It was some lady from the FAA Command Center in Washington D.C. saying she wants me to call her. I'm kinda scared right now. What should I do?

[edit on 10-3-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Call her back! Most likely she is giong to tell you they have no info. If you are worried about your phone number use a pay phone.

Good work!

m...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Call her back. And that i wouldn't bother with the payphone; she left the message on the homephone so she already has your number (and maybe address). She's just a civil servant, not a scary agent type, it can't hurt.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Whats so odd about them calling you? If you make any sort of request from a government, private company, etc, they are probably going to contact you. Call her back.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Whats so odd about them calling you? If you make any sort of request from a government, private company, etc, they are probably going to contact you. Call her back.

Ok, re-read that...one called a government agency, and actually got a call back!
That is amazing in and of itself...

Ok, kidding aside...call her back. You initiated the inquiry, so I'm assuming you planned what you were going to say...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Yeah, don't wuss out on us Meshuggah. If we don't hear from you in a couple days, we'll send a search party.

Peace

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
don't call back. the government does not like people snooping around and it is not far fetched that they may try to quiet you down. if i were to call the government about something ufo related i'd surely be checking my brake lines and for anything ticking.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by feklar
don't call back. the government does not like people snooping around and it is not far fetched that they may try to quiet you down. if i were to call the government about something ufo related i'd surely be checking my brake lines and for anything ticking.

Actually, it is pretty far fetched. The power's that be have more important things to do than chase down people that ask them questions.

Oh, and I work for the Canadian Government, so don't call me about UFO stuff, cause then I'd have to hire someone to tamper with your brake lines as I don't know how to do anything to them

[edit on 10-3-2005 by sensfan]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I didn't call them, I sent them a written FOIA request about JANAP 146 reports which are reports a pilot must fill out after seeing a UFO. These JANAP 146 reports are collected and sent to NORAD. Sensitive info I think...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
ok, you didn't call them, but you sent the request..same dif.

Call them my friend.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yeah, just did. I got her voice mail. So I left a message. I'm about to go to work so I told her to call me tomorrow. I'll let you guy know what she says...

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Thanks...be sure to let us know :-)

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Whatever you do, don't call them back. Then they'll put the status of your investigation as pending. Then you can watch for the neat black and blue govie cars outside our home early in the morning. Take photos and show us!!! Then one morning, brew some coffee and have someone record you going up to the car and giving it to them. Wear a little mic and ask them, would you like sugar or cream with your coffee?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetSpy
Whatever you do, don't call them back. Then they'll put the status of your investigation as pending. Then you can watch for the neat black and blue govie cars outside our home early in the morning. Take photos and show us!!! Then one morning, brew some coffee and have someone record you going up to the car and giving it to them. Wear a little mic and ask them, would you like sugar or cream with your coffee?

or you can do it Tony Soprano Style...honk the horn as you leave and flip them the bird

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Or train your dog to pee on their tires every day...better yet, you go out there and pee on their tires

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What did you request, a particular report, or just a copy of Janap? The Janap146 directives has already been released under the FOIA, I'm sure you know. This may be all she will say.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Why are you going to bother inquiring if you're just going to freak out when they contact you? Geez, some people! I gotta go and lock my front door.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
call her call her

Then make sure you get in ya bunker and keep it locked.

make sure you have a 2 year supply of food and water and a power point so ya can charge ya cell phone.That way ya can keep in touch with ya friends. Use it to power ya putor and keep us informed.

Failing that, deny ignorance

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i tried reporting something to the greys once and they killed me. so after that i stopped reporting stuff. i rather not be killed again.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Man I would give them a call back because it is not every day one actually gets a response from ANY govt. agency. Hell, they have to earn their money somehow!

new topics

top topics

join