It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN - Russia is Working To Stop Me - But Vladimir Putin Likes Bernie Sanders.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yep. They're incapable of looking in the mirror and honestly saying, "We suck!".

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

You are living proof that Americans are not stupid, like Democrats and the Media believe we are.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Seriously, Joe, that would be an enormous waste of Russian resources cause you aren't getting anywhere close to the nomination. DNC is in a pickle and they don't know who to take a stand against Bernie, but it ain't Joe. Super Tuesday will be interesting as will Milwaukee. Not gonna lie would like to see a brokered convention just for the theatrics and histrionics of it. Otherwise, it's pretty much a snooze fest

Democrats were foolish to believe that President Trump felt so threatened by Joe Biden, that he bribed Ukraine to fabricate dirt on Joe/Hunter.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: carewemust

I have a question. Do we want a party running the U.S. that can’t beat Russian Facebook posts?

Exactly.

Bloomberg is going to spend 2 billion and he still isn’t going to win.

How much is Russia spending, more than 100 k this time on some more badly translated ads about gun control?

This whole thing is so stupid.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I really hate to say this, but at least Hillary waited till after the elections to blame Russia. Why can't Blood-eye just see that you can't say things like "I need a good VP since I may not survive my first term", or classics "I didn't really want to run, but now I have too". Gee and he wonders why nobody wants to vote for him.

Barack Obama waited until after the election to launch an investigation into "Russia meddling". In reality, it was a "Get Trump out of office!" coup. Both he and Hillary were disappointed that their collusion with Russia to hurt Trump/Help Hillary didn't work as they had planned.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Even the liberal media is turning against Bernie Sanders now. Saying it may be better to stick with Trump as President.

MSNBC - Trump Better Than Sanders!: www.redstate.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I have a question. Do we want a party running the U.S. that can’t beat Russian Facebook posts?

Or declaring (without evidence) that Russia caused President Trump to win in 2016?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Putin likes Trump AND Sanders?

Dudes got some wide ranging political opinions I guess.

Intelligence spokesperson confirmed this evening that Russia does NOT want Donald Trump re-elected.

www.cnn.com...

Adam Schiff "leaked" a LIE to the Washington Post, who repeated the LIE, which was picked up by 90% of the U.S. media.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Will someone tell me how any country can influance anything in America.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Can someone please tell me once again how Russia is influencing me to vote for someone I would never vote for?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666

Will someone tell me how any country can influance anything in America.

Funny I didn’t see your post until after I posted, LOL.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Foreign and Domestic my Friend.

Most Americans don't understand the magnitude of what was about to occur.

You do.

They Don't..

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: putnam6
Seriously, Joe, that would be an enormous waste of Russian resources cause you aren't getting anywhere close to the nomination. DNC is in a pickle and they don't know who to take a stand against Bernie, but it ain't Joe. Super Tuesday will be interesting as will Milwaukee. Not gonna lie would like to see a brokered convention just for the theatrics and histrionics of it. Otherwise, it's pretty much a snooze fest

Democrats were foolish to believe that President Trump felt so threatened by Joe Biden, that he bribed Ukraine to fabricate dirt on Joe/Hunter.

The general public Democrats maybe but the politicians knew it was bunk but it was all they had

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
They're preparing the stage for the next impeachment

'' We were warning about Russia back in 2020 before the election, we need to remove this President ''

Biden doesnt want to pull out, the second he does.. investigations become terminal for him.

the guise of ''investigating your political opponent' is the only reason Biden is still there.. wasting his money

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
These people get funnier and more pathetic every day. Not to mention the insult to my intelligence in even thinking I'd swallow this drivel. I mean, they could at least make the effort of inventing a new somewhat plausible lie rather than roll out the same embarrassing, worn out foolishness.

#biden2020

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder
I would be more concerned with China influancing pop culture through hollywood.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

This is what putin wants. And bidon has taken the bate.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

I really hate to say this, but at least Hillary waited till after the elections to blame Russia. Why can't Blood-eye just see that you can't say things like "I need a good VP since I may not survive my first term", or classics "I didn't really want to run, but now I have too". Gee and he wonders why nobody wants to vote for him.

Don't forget "You should vote for Trump." -Biden

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Oh god the DNC really needs to turn off the "The Russians are coming" record. Its become so foolish at this point that it makes me want to shoot myself for being loosely associated with these people as fellow Americans.

And why didn't the "journalists" that he told this too not laugh in his face? Even if they are in bed with him wouldn't they be like "Mr Vice President do you really want to go with that? We have a PR team, we can come up with something better... ok take two".
edit on 24-2-2020 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

how do you know wehat Putin wants? Do you have a link to your stated fact?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join