It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lesson In Physics And Computer Science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
It is my belief that there is a large "congregation" of computer scientists that are being denied knowledge of computer science and physics by the military specifically the NSA and Pentagon.

So here's a lesson.

The motherboard of a computer is no different than the universe, which I understand to be a collective computer programme, which I call the Universal Programme Theory, my own theory. Not that the universe is a simulation but it operates the same way as a computer programme, and can be read as a computer programme, which by understanding the programme we can know all about the universe, and everything in it.

The similarities between the universe(Physics) and a computer's motherboard(Computer Science) is as follows, there are the component parts of the motherboard(the objects in the universe) the laws that govern the interaction between the component parts (the laws of nature) and a cult of hierarchy, a centralisation so to speak, that determines the universe and the computer's lifespan, their mechanics and logical building blocks, in computer science this is the creation and quality of software, programmimg languages, machine languages etc. in physics of the universe this is the building blocks of the cosmos. By creating equilibrium we can possibly bring about a greater computer system with greater logic and in universal terms we can possibly bring about what I call the justifiable universe with a longer lifespan, greater states of equilibrium throughout the laws of nature and in such things as social equality etc, and greater logic to the building blocks of the universe etc.

It is a simple lesson yet I hope it gives you a greater understanding of both computer science and physics.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The difference is we know a motherboard has finite capabilities as is. They can be upgraded, reconstructed, built with a new design, etc.

We don't know if the universe has boundaries or not and we certainly don't know the capabilities/possibilities of it.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Firstly your assumption is not only a misinterpretation of my post but a misunderstanding of computers, due to the possibility of superentanglement based on the unified nature of the universal energy system that is governed by the laws and mechanics of energy, it being nothing more than an great energy system, no different that the energy system of a matchstick and due to the "marriages" of all men and women to the military animation and programming that goes deep into he programming of the military which itself goes deep into superentanglement, evolutionary biology, cosmological evolution and the laws of the universe and the laws and mechanics of energy that governs the evolution of all life forms and their societies, languages etc the creation of new motherboards, the ones you can buy. rather than the military computers ,are nothing more than an occulation and a public dimension of the military computers, which themselves are created under the dictation of superentanglement to the universe, and therefore the collective Universal Programme Theory, so therefore rather than being seperate to the universe, computer systems in the human sense are just an atomic fact, as Wittgenstein would say, in relation to the greater falsity do the universe and are governed by the same basic principals and therefore resemble one another in terms of he component parts, the laws that govern the component parts and the cult of hierarchy that governs the entire system. It is an inherent feature of the universe from atoms to quantum states to social order and computer systems, this hierarchy and centralisation of order etc.

My theory anyway.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackWidowOfTheWeb

First, people need to learn how to use them efficiently.

Like typing so people can read without working too hard.

Then, when something can be done with a computer at basic level, a person would actually have a reason to think about creating their own universe in the basement instead of living there while mum makes dinner.

Have you wondered that perhaps a girlfriend would be better?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

None of this is new.

The universe is unfathomably vast and empty. No matter how close we may come to simulating - what seems to us to be a 'good' representation of the universe - in a computer, the computer itself must reside within the confines of the universe. It is always necessarily less than the 'real' thing.

Our sense or idea of what is 'real' is the limiting factor because we also reside within the universe and are finite. There is no way either our minds, a collection of them, or a computer could actually simulate the universe. It just wouldn't fit.

The thing is that even in the empty spaces, light traverses, there are fields and energies and the very structure of spacetime unites the vast distances. A realistic simulation would not be 'real' without the actual vast emptinesses.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Being a Jesus follower, I'm sure we are in a sim....the Scripture comes from outside our domain....due to the prophecy probabilities and grammer and transliteration hints.
Like the geneology is so boring, cept
cept for the first generations names...one was Enochs son Methusala....guess what...Methusala means after he dies

so, the geneology names tell the story of mankind and God....they needed a Methusala so they could tell the story how mnkind fell and God himself will gain salvation for all after He dies

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   

This may be the worst post I've ever read. it's just so bad I can't stand it. I have to respond.

There's nothing magical about a motherboard. It is just a computer. Computers are based on the Von Neumann architecture:

www.computerscience.gcse.guru...

Every computer has a clock pulse. Everything is based on digital logic. When computers are functioning they have one simple thought: get-fetch-execute then repeat.

Hopefully, now that you are beginning to understand computer science it will help you realize how amazingly different reality is from a computer. But let's first discuss one more bit of computers. Computers perform the act of computing.
Not many people know this but there is a whole science on the limitations of computers. This study is called computability theory.

en.wikipedia.org...

Not everything we can imagine is Turing computable is the parlance of the field.

Now the Universe on the other hand is ANALOG. Analog is very much different than digital. With analog there is no clock. With analog everything is happening at once. With analog, at least with waves of energy in the Universe, every wave of energy is connected to every other wave of energy.

Human language is like digital. So there's a very popular delusion call philosophical materialism or realism. Many people believe the matter in the Universe is well understood and we live in a clock work Universe where everything is a deterministic finite state automata.

en.wikipedia.org...

But experimental evidence has shown the Universe is more like a non-deterministic finite state automata.

en.wikipedia.org...

The problem with the analog Universe is waves of energy flowing in every direction occasionally results in a rogue wave.

en.wikipedia.org...

The convergence of rogue waves occurs at every possible level of reality. The result being a certain kind of non-predictability bubbles up to other layers of reality which ultimately is impossible to explain the source of the cause. Computers and the digital World is a perfect science with hard repeatable states. The Universe NEVER repeats itself and future states are impossible to predict accurately and completely because of rogue waves.

But the craziest thing most of all about reality and why it is different than a digital computer is the nature of the way the bits work at the smallest precision of measurement. Whatever the IT is and where it is located that decides something is being observed in a double slit type experiment in quantum mechanics is probably man's greatest mystery about the Universe. It's like the Universe has its own mind watching what is being watched.

“Those who are not shocked when they first come across quantum theory cannot possibly have understood it.” Niels Bohr

So in your world, everything is a computer simulation or materialism. This video will help you appreciate the mind boggling nature of reality:

The nature described in the video above is NOTHING like the way a computer works. To make the comparison is just laughable.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

I take what I said back from my first post. This is the worse post I've ever seen on the Internet.

Here is your problem. The word "reality" is NOT reality. When you go to McDonalds there's a pretty picture on the menu of a Big Mac. What you order and what you receive is very different. What you get in your styrofoam container is more like a blob of something. It doesn't look anything like the picture. Accept in your mind, when you bite into your meat blob you are imaging the picture that was on the menu.

Words are representations of reality. Words are NOT reality. Just because you use words doesn't mean your words represent everything you think they do. They do not. Words have limitations.

Think of it this way. You have a roadmap. The detail on the roadmap doesn't come close to the actual detail you experience in reality. Your words in your posts are like a roadmap. The reality you are thinking about is way more complicated than anything you are saying. The problem is you think what you are conveying actual reality with your thoughts but what you are actually conveying is a very crude roadmap.

edit on 24-2-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice that the whole theory seems to be built upon mistrust in the government?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: akiros
Did anyone else notice that the whole theory seems to be built upon mistrust in the government?

Outright uncontrollable laughter resulted from the reading of your post.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackWidowOfTheWeb
a reply to: HalWesten

Firstly your assumption is not only a misinterpretation of my post but a misunderstanding of computers, due to the possibility of superentanglement based on the unified nature of the universal energy system that is governed by the laws and mechanics of energy, it being nothing more than an great energy system, no different that the energy system of a matchstick and due to the "marriages" of all men and women to the military animation and programming that goes deep into he programming of the military which itself goes deep into superentanglement, evolutionary biology, cosmological evolution and the laws of the universe and the laws and mechanics of energy that governs the evolution of all life forms and their societies, languages etc the creation of new motherboards, the ones you can buy. rather than the military computers ,are nothing more than an occulation and a public dimension of the military computers, which themselves are created under the dictation of superentanglement to the universe, and therefore the collective Universal Programme Theory, so therefore rather than being seperate to the universe, computer systems in the human sense are just an atomic fact, as Wittgenstein would say, in relation to the greater falsity do the universe and are governed by the same basic principals and therefore resemble one another in terms of he component parts, the laws that govern the component parts and the cult of hierarchy that governs the entire system. It is an inherent feature of the universe from atoms to quantum states to social order and computer systems, this hierarchy and centralisation of order etc.

My theory anyway.

No, not a misrepresentation. You posited your opinion, I, mine. As far as my understanding of computers goes, I've been working with electronics since I was 10 (1973), computers since 1979. I'm no genius but I have a solid understanding of how they work and what their limitations are. The universe has no limitations that we have any chance of discovering because it's just too big. Oh, and a lot of what you said is just horse-pucky, like someone trying to make themselves sound like Hawking on steroids.

By the way, there is this cool punctuation thing called a period. You might want to look at using it a little more often to make your writing easier to read. In fact, if you have neurological issues (severe anxiety, Tourette Syndrome) like I do it's very difficult to read something like you wrote. Not because I'm not smart enough, quite the opposite in fact, but it's one long run-together mish-mash of ideas that bounce around. Very difficult, indeed.

top topics

join