It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bob Lazar A Disinfo Agent?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
From what I understand, disinformation agents usually try to push a particular kind of ET narrative. You know the one we're all familiar with. Lazar has always been very clear that what he saw may have all been a kind of theater to mess with him. Other than simply describe what he saw, he really doesn't do much speculation. I don't know if that qualifies him to be a real disinformation agent or just a guy who found himself in an unusual situation.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

Bob Lazar reminds me of the "Stolen Valor" clowns... Some of these smucks know enough about the exploits they steal for themselves, to fool a lot of people, but not a real Soldier. Bob Lazar has fooled a lot of people, not a true physicists. I think they all suffer the same mental illness.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

Aaaand, here's the kicker....

Bob Lazar said that labs on earth couldn't make element 115, so when they actually did, instead of proving Lazar right as some ignorant people who didn't hear or read what Lazar actually said think, it actually proved Lazar wrong when it was made on Earth, something Lazar said wasn't possible.

It takes a mind with an amazing ability to distort the truth to take a claim that proves Bob Lazar wrong, and yet somehow claim or think that it proves him right! But I don't see many Lazar believers as interested in the truth; they distort this fact and others because they "want to believe" in spite of the evidence.

Yes that's quite a kicker considering your quote is incorrect.

Bob did NOT say " that labs on earth couldn't make element 115".

If you watch the video again (if you ever did in the first place) and correctly recall the quote you will see that he said labs on earth could not produce stable isotopes of 115 in any usable quantities. Storing a few atoms of stable 115 will do you no good.

Get your debunking quotes in order.

It takes a mind with an amazing ability to distort the truth to create a false quote to promote an agenda to debunk Bob.

edit on 25-2-2020 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

edit on 25-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance
a reply to: rom12345
Bob Lazar reminds me of the "Stolen Valor" clowns... Some of these smucks know enough about the exploits they steal for themselves, to fool a lot of people, but not a real Soldier. Bob Lazar has fooled a lot of people, not a true physicists. I think they all suffer the same mental illness.

He was not hired by .gov to fool people. He was hired because he had the skills to back engineer (actual) crashed vehicles portrayed from a 1950's outer space B movie. It was real.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher
I just re-watched the video, you're compounding Lazar's BS with more BS of your own, and by the way what he says in the video is complete nonsense scientifically anyway. But here is the exact quote from Lazar, he doesn't say "stable" anywhere here as you suggest, he just says it can't be made period, no reference to stability in this exact quote:

paul.rutgers.edu...

Lazar says the technology to harness gravity not only exists but is being tested at S-4. And, if such technology is beyond human capabilities, it must have come from someplace else. It's more than conjecture, he says, because he also saw an element that cannot be found on the periodic chart. The element, called 115, can be stored in lead casings much like this one [showing a lead circular container]. Lazar says the government has 500 pounds of it, and it cannot be made on earth.

Lazar: "It would be almost impossible; well, it is impossible to synthesize an element that heavy here on Earth."

Interviewer: "At least right now."

Lazar: "I don't think that you can ever synthesize it. The amount of....you essentially have to assemble it by bombarding it with protons if....atom by atom, it would take an infinite amount of power and an infinite amount of time. The substance has to come from a place where super-heavy elements could have been produced naturally.

And what sort of place is that?

Lazar: "Next to a much larger sun where there would be greater mass. Maybe a binary star system -- a super-nova -- somewhere where there is just a bigger release of energy to synthesize these things naturally. It has to be a naturally occurring element."

Nowhere in there does it distinguish between stable and unstable as you suggest, he just says it can't be done on Earth because it has to be a naturally occurring element.

Now if you say Bob thought element 115 would be stable, apparently he did, but that doesn't make him right, it's just something else he's wrong about, because it turned out to not be stable in any isotope so far, and you and other people are still trying to distort what Bob actually said; well, read the exact quotes which I did not distort where he doesn't say anything about stability. He doesn't say an unstable form of element 115 can be produced on Earth as you are suggesting, he says it's impossible to make on Earth.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Now if you say Bob thought element 115 would be stable, apparently he did, but that doesn't make him right, it's just something else he's wrong about, because it turned out to not be stable in any isotope so far, and you and other people are still trying to distort what Bob actually said; well, read the exact quotes which I did not distort where he doesn't say anything about stability. He doesn't say an unstable form of element 115 can be produced on Earth as you are suggesting, he says it's impossible to make on Earth.

He said it was the key to this vehicle's flying capability.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
You mean the commercial emulsive product as a fake "stable element 115" Lazar tried to con Robert Bigelow with, this was the key?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: mirageman
Truth is if Bob's story was real he has absolutely nothing but a story. Who's trying to prove him a fake? Oh!

Jacques Vallee noted Bob Bigelow sussed him out pretty quickly pretending he had the mysterious stable version of E115 but it was in fact industrial emulsifier.

See Forbidden Science 4

So Lazar's trying to perpetrate a hoax on Robert Bigelow with fake stable element 115, and Bigelow catching him, does not lend support to the hypothesis that some people have that maybe Lazar was an innocent pawn in a government scheme to show him some stuff and then have him go tell stories. I don't see how trying to con Robert Bigelow with fake element 115 fits into that scenario, it just makes Lazar look like a liar and hoaxer, period, as does a lot of other evidence. This goes way beyond padding a resume.

edit on 2020225 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

a reply to: A51Watcher
Lazar: "It would be almost impossible; well, it is impossible to synthesize an element that heavy here on Earth."

Interviewer: "At least right now."

Lazar: "I don't think that you can ever synthesize it. The amount of....you essentially have to assemble it by bombarding it with protons if....atom by atom, it would take an infinite amount of power and an infinite amount of time. The substance has to come from a place where super-heavy elements could have been produced naturally.

And if you read the text without ripping one statement out of its context, you understand that Bob is saying that we cant make element 115 in enough quantities here on earth.
And how do we know if they even made the right isotope of element 115? The amount of neutrons per atom could matter much.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe
The context is that Lazar is completely clueless when it comes to science. The mass of a star only affects what the star produces internally and generally the most massive stars only produce elements up to Iron. So his saying that element 115 would be found naturally "next to a much larger sun where there would be greater mass" isn't consistent with that, it shows he has no idea what he's talking about. That's just the tip of the iceberg on his non-scientific clueless BS. Qualified physicists who have looked at what Lazar claims can immediately recognize he's no physicist, such as the physicist who points out these issues:

Lazar is lying through his teeth!!

What there is, is Lazar’s “science”. Science fiction is a better term, but it’s not even very good science fiction. Good science fiction has a basis in fact. The science he spews is checkable by anyone with a little education in physics. It’s all so bad, it’s tough to know where to begin. Here’s a brief sampling of the low points:

There are such things as gravity waves, but they are not part of the electromagnetic spectrum as Lazar has claimed. They are ripples in spacetime, generated by large masses (orbiting neutron stars, black holes and the like), a much different critter from an EM wave. Real gravity waves pass easily through matter, and aren’t likely to be contained in any sort of waveguide. Further, they can have essentially an unlimited frequency range, not the 2.5 GHz range as alluded to by Lazar.

Assuming for a deranged moment that Lazar’s version of gravity waves exist, you couldn’t hover by emitting a similar wave, out of phase. That would be like going up next to a radio transmitter tower and transmitting your own, out of phase signal. You wouldn’t feel a force pushing on your transmitter.

Lazar says the gravity waves from the amplifiers go out millions of miles and “pull” a bit of space towards the craft, then releases it. This implies that his “gravity waves” propagate instantaneously, faster than the speed of light. This is a load of crap.

Any time you have curvature of space due to gravity, the distances increase, not decrease.

Lazar says we “don’t understand gravity well”. More bull#. The problem is Lazar doesn’t understand gravity well (Uh, gravity well…a joke for those who get it), else he would have come up with a better story. The scientific community understands gravity quite well, although it is a niche field. Does it understand it as well as it would like? Of course not, but the current theories are quite sound and they explain how it all works nicely and why things attract and can’t repel. But just because we understand how it works doesn’t mean we can duplicate it at high levels…unless you can get a few bazillion kilograms of matter into the lab.

All current atomic theories (and they’re pretty damn good) hold that element 114 may be somewhat stable. It remains to be seen how long “somewhat stable” really is. There are certain “magic numbers” of the particles making up atoms that enhance stability, thus giving rise to the inert elements. This may be the case for 114, with all the electron orbitals nicely filled. Not so with 115. It should vanish rather quickly.

If one could convert 100% of the matter in a 223 gram mass to energy (against a similar 223 gram mass of normal matter), you’d get about 5.6 billion kilowatt hours, enough to run a 100 megawatt load (Lazar’s low-end claim for the disc’s output) for just over 12 years. This is far shorter than his claimed 20-30 year life. But even under Lazar’s description you wouldn’t get 100%. He claims that after 115 is bombarded by a proton, it becomes 116, then releases a particle of anti-hydrogen (not that there’s ever been an example of such a reaction before!). That means over 99% of the mass of the original 115 remains, if only as collections of lower Z number elements. So even if his “process” worked as he claims, there would only be a conversion of well under 1% of the initial mass into various sorts of energy, not out of line with normal fission reactors. Note that this means that instead of 12 years, those 115 guzzling discs would blow through their supply of 115 in about 5 weeks. Of course, your mileage may vary.

Ah, but there’s more to this antimatter garbage. Lazar claims the reactor is thermo-ionic (and 100% efficient at that! But he’s such an honest guy that he carefully points out this apparent contradiction). He repeatedly refers to its conversion of the heat released in the antimatter reaction to electricity. The problem is that only a very small part of the energy of an antimatter reaction as described by Lazar is actually heat. Most of the energy goes to into the generation of high speed particles and radiation. He never explains what becomes of all this nuclear debris. Perhaps he should have paid more attention at MIT when he was working on his MHD thesis.

Lazar claims in the antimatter reactor the protons are channeled up a tube with a pretty tight radius. The problems of proton confinement to such a path are pretty significant. After the proton hits the 115, the antihydrogen is released “in a vacuum into a tuned tube” (perhaps he’s confused with the headers on his Corvette?), then directed down “toward a gaseous target”. Neat trick, having a gaseous target in the same tube as a vacuum, but that’s slick Zeta Recticulan technology for you!

There’s quite a bit more that reeks of Lazar’s science. Unfortunately it gets a little more involved technically and requires more space than I want to devote to deal with it. But what I’ve listed so far would totally blow Lazar out of the water with anyone with technical knowledge. This is crap science fiction folks.

Only people who are totally clueless when it comes to science think Lazar's ramblings make any sense.
He gets a few things right here and there but he gets so much more wrong that it's impossible to take anything he says seriously in his science fiction tales, that's just a partial list above.

How do you account for Lazar hoaxing fake stable element 115 to Bob Bigelow if Lazar had the real thing? You can't see from this he's just making up BS and lying? You shouldn't need to understand all the science to recognize that part.

edit on 2020226 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
I don't see the point in this discussion. Bob Bigelow claims "He knows something secret for real" but other than "I believe extraterrestrials exist" he shares no further information regarding the original source of his money grubbing back engineering exploits. It seems he is not .gov regulated either; this lunatic has a 'right out in the open' facility that takes crashed parts of UFOs, in order to analyze and eventually replicate and NO ONE is storming that facility's perimeter?
edit on 26-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

You mean the commercial emulsive product as a fake "stable element 115" Lazar tried to con Robert Bigelow with, this was the key?

He said it was the key to the flight capability of these plasma craft.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
I'm no fan of Bob Bigelow either, but you seem to be missing the point.
Bob Lazar claimed he had some stable element 115.
So when Lazar formed his company with Bigelow to exploit that miraculous substance, why did it end up being a "commercial emulsive product" and not stable element 115, according to Jacques Vallee who seems like the kind of person who might be in the know about cases like this given his status in the field of UFOlogy? So it seems like Bob Lazar was lying about having stable element 115, if what he actually had was a "commercial emulsive product" he was using to defraud Bigelow. This is not "resume padding", it's way beyond that.

edit on 2020226 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Tell me more; what business did they form or incorporate? Are there any grievance lawsuits filed? Lazar has not been in any position to defraud anyone since .gov completely destroyed his credibility.
edit on 29-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Tell me more; what business did they form or incorporate?
I already posted the excerpt from Jacques Vallee's book, naming the company Zeta Reticuli Corporation in my previous post which maybe you didn't read:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are there any grievance lawsuits filed? Lazar has not been in any position to defraud anyone since .gov completely destroyed his credibility.
If Bigelow discovered the fraud quickly, he might not have lost too much and Vallee says their cooperation stopped, maybe that was all the action needed if Bigelow discovered the fraud quickly enough. Lazar didn't strike me as someone who had deep pockets at the time, so even if Bigelow considered taking further action, there may not have been much to recover from Lazar in such action.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Wow serious abuse for not writing in paragraphs with even a mod partaking in the bullying hahaha.
It's clear Lazar is a distraction agent.

I'm embarrassed for the bullys

Shame shame!

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: BlackWidowOfTheWeb
Ah , How much Money in the last 30 Odd Years has Bob made a Buck telling his Story > ? Hmm.........

Near zero, if not zero itself. He's written no books

www.amazon.ca...

and is not on the lecture circuit. He's only been to one conference that I know about, relatively recently, when he was on stage with David Fravor.

ufocongress.com...
ufofest.com...

In the "30 odd years" he has stayed out of the limelight and lived a quiet life.

www.imdb.com...

A lot of his accusers have made a lot more money than Lazar. Then there are those folks who just assume he's made a lot of money with no evidence whatsoever.

Ask Bob and Corbell how much $$$$$$$ they got for licensing the "documentary", linked above, to Netflix.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

www.dropbox.com...
www.dropbox.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

www.dropbox.com...
www.dropbox.com...

Thanks for the documentation on Zeta Reticuli 2 Inc.!
Is there a source (other than "dropbox")?
The shares form looks like it was still waiting for additional information from Bob Lazar and his buddy Gene.

edit on 202031 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
This is so tangled/nonsensical. Lazar was erased by .gov. John Lear was his only champion. Not understanding why the author of "The Twelfth Planet" is a pivotal witness? Why do I have to go to a link; just SAY IT.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join