It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Bob Lazar A Disinfo Agent?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Here is why I believe Bob Lazar is a disinformation agent being used by nuclear scientists as part of the overall architecture of the American state, because if he was telling the truth about top secret exo programmers, firstly the Pentagon and the NSA would ensure you never heard of him, and if you did he'd just be a crank on the web, why? Because such information threatens the continued and future evolution of the American military and human civilization toward interstellar civilsation in the future, the next main phase of human civilisation once they achieve full globalisation as is what we are witnessing around the world in conflict. Secondly, by just looking at Bob Lazar I can tell, he has never being in Area 51 as such clearance would require him to be given nuclear clearance and Pentagon clearance and this I can tell by looking at him he has never been given and if he did you can be certain he would not be in podcasts talking about it.

Now here's the truth and watch the negative replies to this comment if any replies, as is common when actual truth appears. The universe is a giant energy system whose beginning evolution and inevitable ending is based on the laws and mechanics of energy which govern the entire universe and everything in it, and to these laws the cosmological dimension of time is synched, now based on the laws of energy and despite Einstein's theories, time flows back and forth with the flow of energy BUT in one greater dimension, now to this energy system called the universe and cosmological dimension of time all is synched to and all is superentangled to, planets, solar systems, sun, stars, asteroids, black holes, and life and civilisation is synched to this universal truth that goes deep into advance physics,computer science astrophysics, evolutionary biology, geology etc.

The problem with humanity is we give meaning to life, the universe gives no meaning to life, life is nothing more than the living form of the mechanics and laws of energy, based on the chemistry of the cosmos, ie for the cosmos to continue evolving in terms of energy and chemistry after the birth of galaxies and planets etc life has to evolve, so as to continue the cosmological evolution of energy, life is nothing more than the living form of thr universe's need to adhere to the laws of energy that govern the cosmos, and the universe has one goal, to begin, to evolve and to eventually destroy itself based on energy limitations and availability and the reason we do not see this obvious truth is because that process of energy takes billions of years rather than a week so see give meaning and fail to see the greater unified system ,

now warfare in terms of human life is no different than conflict in the natural world and in the quantum and atomic world, be it apes or weather patterns, conflict like communication and other features such as interaction, activity etc is an internet part of the universe in terms of the principals that govern the laws that is nothing more than the laws and mechanics of energy, it is nothing more than the living form of the laws of energy entangled to the universal laws which say the universe must begin, evolve and to destroy itself,

now based on this and the chemistry and mechanics of galaxies, it is impossible for galaxies to exist without life as life is an inherent feature of galaxies, just as stars, planets and asteroids are, and based on this every galaxy is abundant in life, and the milkyway has atleast 3-4 similar advanced civilsation as earth which goes deep into physics, that's the truth, as the same laws that govern our evolution and civilsation govern every evolutionary process and civilisation and the same universal laws of language govern all languages, so exos if we meet them will most likely speak a parallel language of our own. Now in the world of post Einstein advance physics to deny life exists in the universe and the milkyway is equivilant to claiming the planet is flat.
edit on 23-2-2020 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Busy little bee. Take a deep breath. 🍻

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackWidowOfTheWeb

Welcome, next person to be banned!

Paragraphs are your friend, be not afraid.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Paragraphs are awesome...you should try them sometime.

Nope, Bob is a reason I still have a wtf swirling in my head.

I didn't even bother to read the mess you wrote but there is my opinion.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

What do you mean?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Is this a literary college or a general forum? I didn't realise you expected a thesis paper, a dossier and a short story.

(post by BlackWidowOfTheWeb removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
My father was a high school English teacher. Sorry, I can't possibly read the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen in my 70 year life span.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It took less time to read this than login and complain but you should edit it.

Btw you sound like a nut, although I don't believe Bob at all. Especially about element 115, it was bound to come after they found 114.
edit on 23-2-2020 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Are you trying to get me banned by goading me into insulting you by insulting me in the most politest way possible?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

The irony, I'm a nut, yet Bob Lazar is sane. As they say, Only in America.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Of course he is. I think he got in trouble taking some friends to see some secret radar spoofing tests, telling them they’re UFOs, then the government offered him a way out if he kept the story up and said what they told him.

Believe it or not, it’s possible for a person to figure out what’s really going on without having any inside sources or knowing anything. Just watch and observe and after a while, things will unfold themselves.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I'm Canadian.

Can you actually show me proof that Bob is a fraud?

I can't wait to see what "knowledge" you share.
edit on 23-2-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Plus it's America after all there's all sorts of nut cases believing all sorts of crazy stuff and claiming crazy stuff, I'm sure the military control Lazar as a disinfo agent.

Thank you for the civilised reply

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Canadian, American, same thing. The more liberal America as we Europeans see Canadians as.

Know but I know physics and nuclear physics enough to know he has never being given military clearance to areas related to nuclear science as he would have to be given access Area51.

Don't get me wrong he seems like a really nice decent guy, but I still think he's a disinfo agent.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I believe that Bob Lazar believes what he has said.

I do not believe most of what he has said but it makes acceptable sci-fi.

Just this last week, someone blasted themselves into the afterlife, ostensibly, to prove that the Earth is flat.

Kooks abound.

edit on 23/2/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackWidowOfTheWeb
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Is this a literary college or a general forum? I didn't realise you expected a thesis paper, a dossier and a short story.

I know.

Separating your thoughts into paragraphs is equivalent to a college thesis.

To be respectful to other forum members some things should be done.

If you're too lazy to make it into a proper post and that's the level of importance you place on it then why should we bother to read it? Why should we read something you don't care about enough to hit return a few times?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

My eyes are bleeding, but I fought through it. It was difficult to absorb anything from that, so I'll just answer the thread title question with a simple"no."

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have studied the Lazar story since it first became public and written extensively about him, usually in the negative. But I've had a change of heart. The criticisms against him are largely superficial. No, Bob Lazar is NOT a disinformation agent, though he may have been used. In other words, he did not give us any disinformation; it's real, but it is possible he was intentionally used as a conduit to get the information out. And, as we have seen before, there is always a contingency plan in place to "discredit" a person being so used. Bob certainly did himself no favors by padding his resume, but the fact is people do that all the time. Lazar is one of the smartest guys around and he knows his stuff. The more we learn about what happened, the more Lazar's story falls neatly into place. His story is remarkably consistent and the fact is, he really doesn't care about what you are I think about it. It's all been said before. Take it or leave it. If his story helps you understand the phenomenon, great. If it doesn't, nobody cares.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Ask John Lear.

edit on 23-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join