It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 Operation Downfall, no nukes invented scenario.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: makemap

a reply to: makemap

Neither Canadian nor Europeans are into lawless genocide.

And STOP falsely claiming vets would support you; Allies supported proper trials, not mass murder, ever.

Seek help for your inferiority complexes and mass murder homicidal tendencies.
STAT!

You won't be saying that when KKK goes rampage mode on every skin colour when SHTF. Moron.

Intelligent, educated, civilized non-brainwashed individuals are NEVER into mass murder.

For a real moron, a violent homicidal one with inferiority complex issues, check a mirror.

Good luck.

If you think the Gov won't go after them then your the bigger moron. A group like that is consider a threat to the country integrity and is no part of the countries ideological sense. I said it would be world gov, meaning its just not Canadians or Europeans. Will include Asian nations, African, etc.If caught red handed doing massacres will be execute, the rest will have to give up on their faction or switch sides just like how some KKK members left the group today.

That is the go just like the times of Wild West. I did say anyone flying the banners. If they fly the banners it means they have not surrendered just like war time. Will be shot. "There will be no trial for those who continue to fly the banners." Like how Germany banned the Nazi sign after the war has ended.

edit on 24-2-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

More than a few, of that we may be sure...

For much the same reason that "rehabilitated" Nazi's were allowed to run free.

Japan was "needed" as a bulwark against the Red Menace.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Nothing justifies mass murder period.

Hence the ambivalence that surrounds the dropping of two atomic bombs in anger.

No fantasy about than any more than there is The Holocaust nor the mass genocide committed by Stalin.

We can let whatever we wish sink in but that does not mean we have learned from our past historical transgressions from one generation to the next.

Our penchant for destruction and capacity for evil remains the same.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Nothing justifies mass murder period.

Hence the ambivalence that surrounds the dropping of two atomic bombs in anger.

No fantasy about than any more than there is The Holocaust nor the mass genocide committed by Stalin.

We can let whatever we wish sink in but that does not mean we have learned from our past historical transgressions from one generation to the next.

Our penchant for destruction and capacity for evil remains the same.

Agreed.

So true...wish it was not....smh...

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

a reply to: makemap

Neither Canadian nor Europeans are into lawless genocide.

And STOP falsely claiming vets would support you; Allies supported proper trials, not mass murder, ever.

Seek help for your inferiority complexes and mass murder homicidal tendencies.
STAT!

You won't be saying that when KKK goes rampage mode on every skin colour when SHTF. Moron.

Intelligent, educated, civilized non-brainwashed individuals are NEVER into mass murder.

For a real moron, a violent homicidal one with inferiority complex issues, check a mirror.

Good luck.

Like how Germany banned the Nazi sign after the war has ended.

Riiiiightttt.....Germany rightly did ban the Nazi signs after the war, but those that violate the law and display such material are not "hunted down and executed". They are arrested and tried, and if convicted, jailed. Germany follows civilized, educated, intelligent due process, something you are clearly unable to understand. Modern Germany does not do MASS MURDER as you advocate.

...you are not clued-in to realize that by you keeping right on trying to justify genocide, you just show your mass murder homicidal tendencies for all on ATS to see...it exposes who you really are...
edit on 25-2-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yip, already discussed this on an older thread, but if there are people openly displaying Nazi salutes and signs at AFD marches and so forth in Germany, they are most probably paid state agents.

Think about a year ago or so a memo was leaked that state agents can break the law without being charged, and the pay-roll seems to be extensive, as well as funding leftist activists and agents' movement between events.

The danger being that if one has fake far-right propaganda websites and so forth, can't it be that the state, or the agents are radicalizing people? The same question was posed about ISIS and the far-left. Although they're nor supposed to be the current focus in the "Luegenpresse".

Take or leave my opinion, because the proof is probably already no longer on Google.
Not even going to bother searching (if what they've done to German historic music is anything to go by, which I suppose it is).
edit on 25-2-2020 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Paid govt. agents??

I suppose that's a possibility.

But East Germany always, according to some I know who lived in the East, always had an under-current of unrepentant Nazi-types.

After reunification, they migrated all over Germany. They are, however, last I heard, a distinct minority politically.

No idea whether that's still true, or not. Hopefully it is still the case.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: halfoldman

Yip, already discussed this on an older thread, but if there are people openly displaying Nazi salutes and signs at AFD marches and so forth in Germany, they are most probably paid state agents.

Think about a year ago or so a memo was leaked that state agents can break the law without being charged, and the pay-roll seems to be extensive, as well as funding leftist activists and agents' movement between events.

The danger being that if one has fake far-right propaganda websites and so forth, can't it be that the state, or the agents are radicalizing people? The same question was posed about ISIS and the far-left. Although they're nor supposed to be the current focus in the "Luegenpresse".

Take or leave my opinion, because the proof is probably already no longer on Google.
Not even going to bother searching (if what they've done to German historic music is anything to go by, which I suppose it is).

Entirely correct !

There are multiple examples of such fake, government-run operations: for example, we know Hillary the BITCH was supplying ISIS with weapons taken from Ghaddafi's defeated Libya, during which operation Ambassador Stevens and many others were killed because that BITCH shut down the rescue effort, as she was afraid the whole illegal/immoral/treasonous operation would come out and harm her chances at becoming President Bitch the First.

Human lives are LESS important to Hillary than her overblown ego - HILLARY the drunk, incompetent, incontinent, TREASONOUS BITCH !

edit on 25-2-2020 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Yip, but thanks for raising this, because I'm getting the distinct feeling that the descriptive "free" when applied to Dresden by my history teachers didn't actually mean what I assumed it meant for many years.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join