It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything is OK. Don't ask questions.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Hi TM. Have seen/heard a few different descriptions of "The Flow". They all seem to have in common, a suspension of critical-thinking.
From a shopper maxing-out their credit-card, just to get the new big-name brand bag, a tradesman working on a project whom doesn't even hear you when you talk to them, to a basketball player zoning-in and dropping 50-60 points.

And yeah: can see how those all relate to your descriptions. So perhaps you are gleaning the earlier aspects of flow.
What are the chances that it goes back farther that Humanity ? ( Ants; bees; termites; trees; etc... )

...Opps, I drifted off there, sorry...

Enjoy your drifting, more than the vast majority of serious posts on this site.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Nothin
Nothing to see here.
Go home to your $400000.00 box of 2 x 4's .
Embrace the status-quo.
Don't ask questions.
It's good to be a hard worker.
Believe in the narrative.

"Everything is OK."
"When you die you'll regret that you haven't worked more."
"Please, Move swiftly to your next shopping experience!"
"Do you have permission to be here ?"

I live a freaken good life in America...Like better than 7.6 billion others... I'm not complaining.

Uhhhmmmm.... Yay you ?
Are you sure you couldn't be working harder, or that you're not missing some 'shopping experiences' ?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
Do you think the average American has $400000 worth of 2x4's?

Nope. Do not think that.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Nothin

Well, on the other hand, if one does come up with any solution for themselves in any field of life, they should share it if possible.

I mean Buddha got enlightened through certain ways he developed and he gave that to the world. Now granted it probably has been lost in the clerical institutions that religion creates but somewhere in those dense worlds of religious dogma may be pearls he and other enlightened beings left for all time and for everybody who wants it.

Even mundane fields like cooking, sports, business often one finds a solution or better cake or idea. Then indeed, to share is to love and to love is to truly live.

Quoted, because: beautiful !
Figured-out many years ago: that my resistance to religious dogma, could be bypassed, by simply reading the views and quotes of brilliant teachers, and not paying attention to the glazing on the cake.
You know: underneath the fancy wrappers ?
Dingy pearls, that can be shined-up all nice, and that resonate with the Love intentions of those who have shared them.
Thanks Willtell.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Logged into to say this has to be an all time favorite post for me. I lawld hard! Thanks!

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Are you sure you couldn't be working harder, or that you're not missing some 'shopping experiences' ?

I was answering another post, so what would you like to debate? Don't assume anything....

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yeah, me too: was just answering another post.
Don't want to debate anything, thanks.
No assumptions necessary.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join