It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deuterium, one of the main causes of aging?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
did anyone listen to coast to coast last night?

there were these guys on there, talking about Deuterium in the water.

our bodies cannot handle Deuterium, it clogs up our dna, and that mild clog, ages us.

problem is, super low Deuterium bottles of water, little bottles, are 200 bucks a pop.

medium.com...@corey_nelson/what-you-need-to-know-about-deuterium-fatigue-cancer-metabolic-issues-82c8f6748e34

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna
Don't some starships in movies and TV shows use deuterium as fuel to travel the stars?? Maybe we should concentrate the stuff and see if it can fuel propulsion.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I read something about this before and didn’t think it had much merit.
You can drink heavy water and be fine but I don’t think anyone has ever tried to drink only heavy water for an extended period to see how the bodies electrical and chemical system would react.. my guess is you would die.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Don't some starships in movies and TV shows use deuterium as fuel to travel the stars?? Maybe we should concentrate the stuff and see if it can fuel propulsion.

LOL

That was my first thought! I didn't even know it was a real thing, TBH. I just remember it from Star Trek.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

yes we can drink heavy water.
but by drinking light water, we maintain youth!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Want to reduce the level? This guy made a video. forum.jackkruse.com.../how-to-make-deuterium-depleted-water.20394/

But I am not sure that is actually a good idea, freezing water in a plastic container will pull in endocrine disruptors.

I read over the years that Deuterium in water can also have some beneficial effects. So I am not sure if there is anything here that would be beneficial from reducing it. I suppose if it is too high, it is not good, neither is too low I suppose.

I have good tasting well water, it probably does have a little Deuterium in it, it has some radon for sure. But in this area, the type of radon is usually not that harmful in well water, but there are hotspots too, but that does not bother me, I am not even afraid of a little radon in the well water.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
time is the main cause of aging.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
time is the main cause of aging.

And children.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

LOL

That was my first thought! I didn't even know it was a real thing, TBH. I just remember it from Star Trek.

Dilithium.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Deuterium is found in most waters. My god, it's a conspiracy by our PLANET!

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4003fireglo

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

LOL

Dilithium.

Yes. But deuterium is also mentioned in a few episodes of Trek (Notably the TNG episode Relics).

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Naturally occurring at about 150 ppm

"Light water" is between 25 and 125 ppm

... so it's the same thing or are they really trying to sell you on 25 ppm lower because I'm shure our body's will notice 25 ppm

When they start growing food in the stuff so millionaires can live a deuterium free life I'll really take notice

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

the thing is, these scientists theorize that this heavy water contributes to damaging our DNA.

the only reason we 'age' is because our dna does not reproduce exactly the same.
the reason, the dna changes.

if we could stop the dna changing, then we maintain that level of youth.

the only reason i cannot bench 400, or even 500, is because my shoulders give out at 350.
i can easily put in the work and my muscles can handle the weight.

the connective joints are like, 'heyyyyyy slow down!'

these guys claim the deuterium is damaging everything in your body.

its not the planet vs us.

it is our body needs a molecule, and it mistakes deuterium for that molecule, and deuterium does not fit in the dna, causeing chaos. and its an accumulative effect.

going no carb is doable.
getting light water is the tricky part lol.

but that all depends if these science guys are correct, hence my post-questions on the mighty ATS!

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
you cannot drink pure deuterium water.
you would die if you drink heavy water.

pure, deuterium free water is exceptionally beneficial to your body, according to these guys.

there is no deuterium free water.

people who live in areas with light water live longer.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Is this the water you are talking about or is it different?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Even the normal Hydrogen in water is dangerous.

You can drown in it...

And, if you super purify water, it is also dangerous because water is the universal solvent and it demineralizes your body.

edit on 23/2/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Well salt is sodium and chloride.
Both of them pure will kill you.
Mix them in equal parts and it’s edible...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Free radicals kill us, it's possible that by eating grass fed beef, Mercury free fish and drink water that we could live our longest possible but that's 120 right now. No one has proved that eating peach pits, tumeric or algea bloom water does anything for us over time. Being natural fit through diet and exercise reduces the amount of cells you contain that could become cancerous that doesn't mean you can't get cancer.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: circuitsports

Wouldn’t our ancestors say 2000 or 3000 years ago live longer than we do today if all that was true?
The planet had to be much cleaner at that time.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I already know the main cause of aging............ Time

top topics

<<   2 >>

join