It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3M 6000 series filter VS Corona Virus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Will any of the 3M 6000 series filters protect against Corona Virus.

I've seen the N95 face masks, and I wouldn't trust my life to them, but I can access all kinds of 3M 600 series respirators and fullhalf face masks. I just need to know what cartridges to put in to them.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

having access to PPE kit - does not in many situations make you any safer -

i dont mean to be insulting - but if you cannot select the " correct " filter element yourself - are you going to use it effectivly ? ???

outside of the 19 Ncov scare - every week i see people with no clue - missusing masks of various types - to " protect " themselves - against threats real and imagined

and in some cases - actually making matters worse

so - dont be insulted - but are you actually capable of using a mask properly ???

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

having access to PPE kit - does not in many situations make you any safer -

i dont mean to be insulting - but if you cannot select the " correct " filter element yourself - are you going to use it effectivly ? ???

outside of the 19 Ncov scare - every week i see people with no clue - missusing masks of various types - to " protect " themselves - against threats real and imagined

and in some cases - actually making matters worse

so - dont be insulted - but are you actually capable of using a mask properly ???

My respirator is currently set up for micro fibers and particulates (AKA asbestos), but I have no experience with biological hazards.

I trust that this answers all of your questions.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Prevention efforts are great as far as they go... but aren't foolproof. I hope you're also making preparations to nurse and nurture your body in the event you do become ill. Not just meds and supplements, but also fluids and foods, and other staples you'll need. Toilet paper, Lysol wipes, things like that. Since lung issues are a known complication, a good humidifier would be good to have on hand. Make sure you've got gas in the car. Keep up with basic chores like dishes and laundry in case you aren't up to doing things for a while.

Do you have a particular health concern that makes you vulnerable or at risk for adverse outcomes? Now is the time to prepare. Take some extra Vitamins C and D3, probiotics, etc., to build up and strengthen your system now.

Be prepared. But don't make yourself crazy over it.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Please discuss 3M filters here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join