It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Keyes Explains Democrat Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Stop everything you're doing and check out this Alan Keyes interview on the Friday, February 21, 2020 Alex Jones Show. Yes you heard me correctly... THE Alex Jones Show on banned.video website.

Keyes is fantastic explaining how the Democrats are mind controlling so many of the masses and he also defends the Constitution to boot. I can't possibly do it justice here in this tiny thread. You really must go see the interview. It is 100%. It is simply phenomenal.

You know Alex Jones has been kicked off Youtube so he has his own domain now and there is a lot of video content there. Go to banned.video and click on the Alex Jones Show and then look for the 2-21-2020 full show. Keyes comes on about 1 hour and 32 minutes in. Of course Alex is talking over him quite a bit like he usually will do no matter who the guest is, but the amazing content is still there. And lots of it. Alan Keyes is on point and eloquent as ever. You will not be disappointed. It is a MUST watch interview.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9
Here ya go.
banned.video...

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Everything is mind control in one way or the other. We are all susceptible. Our minds are all week to something we want to believe. If you think you are immune to mind control then you are mind controlled thinking you are to strong to be controled. At least that is my mind controlled view.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Keyes had a great radio show back in the 90s. It ran for 3-4 years.
He's very sharp. He gets it.

He would say that there is always someone/something that the establishment doesn't want you to listen to. They make a great effort to stifle it. Find that person and listen to them, because that's where the truth lies.

Keyes also cannot stand Obama.
He has said some pretty wild things about him.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
Stop everything you're doing and check out this Alan Keyes interview on the Friday, February 21, 2020 Alex Jones Show. Yes you heard me correctly... THE Alex Jones Show on banned.video website.

Keyes is fantastic explaining how the Democrats are mind controlling so many of the masses and he also defends the Constitution to boot. I can't possibly do it justice here in this tiny thread. You really must go see the interview. It is 100%. It is simply phenomenal.

You know Alex Jones has been kicked off Youtube so he has his own domain now and there is a lot of video content there. Go to banned.video and click on the Alex Jones Show and then look for the 2-21-2020 full show. Keyes comes on about 1 hour and 32 minutes in. Of course Alex is talking over him quite a bit like he usually will do no matter who the guest is, but the amazing content is still there. And lots of it. Alan Keyes is on point and eloquent as ever. You will not be disappointed. It is a MUST watch interview.

I've wondered about this specifically while reading posts from the more left people on these boards. It's like hysterical writing. They all seem to write with the same hysteria and lack of grammar. It's not just here either, the same applies to reddit and other forums. You can tell immediately. They all write the same.
edit on fSundayAmerica/Chicago0812699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The irony in the OP is really quite telling.

You talk about mind control and then openly admit that you watch Alex Jones.

Hopefully you understand what I'm getting at

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Call it mind control if you want to, I guess. This is why I call those who are overly vocal about politics, especially the "my side is righteous and yours is evil" folks, cult members. They're cult members and Conservatism or Liberalism is the cult they belong to.

Ask yourself (not specifically you) why you somehow find yourself falling on the conservative or liberal side of every single issue? There is nothing out there that you fall on the other side of? Nothing? That's not free thought, that's cult brainwashing.

Take climate change, which isn't even a political issue at its core. The brainwashed cult member of the Republican cult automatically, and without any actual knowledge or research, condemns climate change as not just a hoax, a LIBERAL hoax, although to what end, nobody knows. Opposite for the brain washed Democrat cultist. Now for that liberal cult member climate change isn't just one hundred percent reality, it is certainly man made in nature.

Both thoughts, that it's either one hundred percent a hoax, or one hundred percent reality and man made are equally moronic in nature, and expressed only because that's what the cult leaders told the cult member to believe.

There is a ton of room in politics for free thought and not having to side with one party on every issue. I lean left, but I don't support the left's position on everything. I've even voted republican in both Presidential and Congressional elections when I believed that to be the better option.

new topics

top topics

join