It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can we achieve anti gravity like the ufos?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Maybe that's how the ancient Vimāna of Indian legend managed to get off the ground?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Gravity...another question is how do your counter inertia? If we talk ufo then not only gravity is manipulated but inertia too.
It is much harder since inertia is property of all objects that have mass. Nothing to do with gravity.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles
It's known fact that ufos exist there have been so many sightings that to ask
for proof of UFO would be Ludacris how do this UFO achieve antigravity does anyone have a clue many people claim that they have made anti-gravity machines and such but scientifically how can we achieve anti gravity is a question let's discuss that

The fact that there are things flying that we cannot identify doesn't mean they use antigravity.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Maybe, but the gyroscopic effect makes it harder to move in other directions, so I don't think that's the solution.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
"Anti-gravity" is a buzzword that means different things to different people. We've only just confirmed gravity as a wave thanks to the recent experiments at the LIGO labs, so our general definitions of gravity itself are still in flux (let alone "anti"-gravity).

If you're simply looking to create an advanced craft that displays flight and submersible characteristics similar to what is described by UFO witnesses, then the recently declassified U.S. Navy patents might be a good place to start.

Altering inertia seems to be a far more fruitful pursuit than "anti-gravity", and would provide the same characteristics desired by the "anti-gravity" crowd.
edit on 2/23/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I would think we we would need to first discover and then manipulate gravitons.
the LHC is way to small for this, even if the force of gravity has a force carrier.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

originally posted by: Hyperboles
It's known fact that ufos exist there have been so many sightings that to ask
for proof of UFO would be Ludacris how do this UFO achieve antigravity does anyone have a clue many people claim that they have made anti-gravity machines and such but scientifically how can we achieve anti gravity is a question let's discuss that

The fact that there are things flying that we cannot identify doesn't mean they use antigravity.

Indeed. that's why lots of folks suspect some sort of projection. A projection would fit perfectly to satisfy 'defying gravity' and 'turn on a dime'.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Maybe that's how the ancient Vimāna of Indian legend managed to get off the ground?

I'd say sure but I can't for the life of me think of how they would have done it. I mean, you can easily spin something like this up and lift it but what do you put on the end of a 100 ton granite slab and how do you spin something that heavy by hand?

Still, there is some magic to this. I remember when I was young, turning a spinning top over and over and feeling how it wanted a specific path to follow.

Remember those 'Lemons' that were attached to a rubber chord with a circle on the other end? I remember my aunt having one. You would put the circle end around your ankle and spin it around and hop over it with the other foot.

I remember grabbing this thing by the circle and spinning around in circles myself as fast as I could while I held on. It always felt like it naturally wanted to dip and rise and it didn't dawn on me until all these years later that this motion was very similar to how the solar system dips and rises as it circles the galaxy center.

Fascinating stuff! Especially magnets! It's that force between two of the same poles pushing against each other that baffles me. An unseen force created by magnetic fields.... I could ponder this one forever.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Maybe, but the gyroscopic effect makes it harder to move in other directions, so I don't think that's the solution.

Good point and thanks for clearing that up for me. I had no idea.

Hmmm Maybe if you have 4 gyroscopes spinning in a direction that wanted to naturally go upward?

Wish I could win the damn mega millions jackpot so I could play with such experiments until I expire. Man... the fun that would be. I'd never leave home.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

All gyroscopes do is creating a counter torque to the torque acting on them. It might look counterintuitive but is simply a consequence of rotational inertia. They don't create any forces.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

That's true but some of the maneuvers they pull off do indeed seem to defy the laws of physics.

Take that Tic-Tac thingamabob for instance that went from 27,000ft to 50ft almost instantaneously yet produced no heat plumes nor showed any other form of conventional propulsion.

If that's not pushing the laws of thermodynamics to the extreme of even out the window i don't know what is.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
AN anti-gravity propelled spacecraft would be the most worthless vehicle one could imagine.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Take that Tic-Tac thingamabob for instance that went from 27,000ft to 50ft almost instantaneously

Would that really be a conceivable use of "anti-gravity" ?
Think about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Where the Tic-Tac thingamabob is concerned i would go with some kind of Alcubierre drive rather than anti-gravity propulsion given the apparent temperature gradient on the F-18 video.

Just mere speculation all the same.
edit on 23-2-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Where the Tic-Tac thingamabob is concerned i would go with some kind of Alcubierre drive rather than anti-gravity propulsion given the apparent temperature gradient on the F-18 video.

Just mere speculation all the same.

Warp drive would not be feasible within a certain distance from a planet.
Much less in the atmosphere of said planet.
Wouldn't be a good idea whatsoever if the planet was populated.
Btw , any form of warp drive would require near infinite energy.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Well, that would depend on the warp drive would it not?

I don't have a clue what was powering the thing, but what it got up to was rather interesting.

Certainly seemed to be creating a cold bubble of something around its exterior.

What do you imagine powered said Tic-Tac given what it seemed to get up to?

Not just almost infinite energy that's required but also negative mass density aka the fabled exotic matter as far as im aware.

edit on 23-2-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

the 'laws' are being rewritten all the time.

People once thought lightening was 'god' smiting things. We now know better.

Just because we don't understand it, doesn't make it 'magic'.

I mean we could argue 'blow flies' and how they move break such laws, but again we know they're not.

More likely we just don't know the laws behind such maneuvers yet.
We certainly have the 'autopilot' software right now to fly such things, we just lack the 'hardware'.

And as much as I would like to believe the Tic Tac story we've basically just got one crappy video that looks like a cockroach on a lens and a single pilots testimony and not much else.

We need more evidence to look at before we can say if it is indeed doing things beyond what we believe is possible I feel.

There's a lot a few humans keep secret from the majority of humans for various reasons. That tic-tac could be ours for all we know. If it is real that is.

People 200 years from now will be laughing at a lot of what we consider solid science now I reckon.
edit on 23-2-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This can be accomplished by taking advantage of scalar em waves. There are small experiments that show that sending a longitudinal em field through a wire attached to an incandescent light bulb will produce a pushing force, if you place your hand near the bulb. Once this is better understood it can be exploited, expanded to lift larger objects. Maybe one I can ride in.

This technology has been ignored for a long time, but its starting to get noticed once again.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles
Asking for proof isn't ludacris.

But assuming it's actual aliens and not swamp gas or crazies or drugs...

The best way to achieve antigravity is to clobber one of these guys and take their ship.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
A micro mini black hole (about the size of a proton), housed in a stasis sphere, somewhere aboard a starship...might be our ticket to the stars --- Including the ability of said micro mini black hole...to produce magnetic fields, that would give the starship magnetic shields; that are somehow controlled by a computer program.

Not only would it give the starship's magnetic shields anti gravity properties, but it also would be a method of propulsion --- both with finite and infinite fuel (photons) --- as long as the micro mini black hole is being fed with them.

The magnetic shields should be able to avoid the dangerous effects of the speed of light barrier --- thus making it safe for the starship to propel itself into the superluminal realm.
edit on 26-2-2020 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 26-2-2020 by Erno86 because: ditto

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join