It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can we achieve anti gravity like the ufos?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
It's known fact that ufos exist there have been so many sightings that to ask
for proof of UFO would be Ludacris how do this UFO achieve antigravity does anyone have a clue many people claim that they have made anti-gravity machines and such but scientifically how can we achieve anti gravity is a question let's discuss that

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I do think it can be possible. People can work on such technology for most of their lives and come up with nothing. Then, along comes someone who has the ability to think outside the box and crack it almost instantly.

Throughout history, inventions and all sorts of science related stuff ahs been by accident.

You could look it another way and say that the UFO's we all see are man made from technology we found or back engineered many years ago The Nazi's were experimenting with all kinds of wierd things that are still classified to this day.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
u can't.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

im guessing magnets have something to do with it...

who knows though... im still waiting on that hoverboard

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The majority of people believe gravity is a weak force and is a waste of time trying to harness it. But it's gravity that keeps planets apart and planets in certain orbits.
I think the idea is not anti-gravity but gravity manipulation. The power to control its repelling force and attracting force, that's the "golden egg".
But before all of that you MUST have the "golden goose". That is the power source to drive the device.
Now I honestly believe UFOs are not interplanetary vehicles because they are too small. But then people try to justify this by saying that they are just scout vehicles from a much larger mother ship.
There have been numerous experiments showing anti-gravity but they have been Earthbound, like super conductors. The goal is to make it small and portable to power small craft.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
maybe something similar I found on the net
www.scribd.com...
The dude is talking mind boggling physics

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
These are predominantly Neutral-Dimension Craft.

Forget Anti-Gravity.

David Hamels Models and Methods are IMHO the most simple to embrace and learn and Davids methodology allows you to discover how to properly parse what you are calling gravity.

Nature is full of examples of this exact technologies impacts...clearly its a copy-cat technology taken from nature so clearly its human in origin....unless beings from other planets copy-cat our Earthly lifeforms.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles
maybe something similar I found on the net
www.scribd.com...
The dude is talking mind boggling physics

As we have established before, the dude is probably you, and no, all that is on display there is mindboggling misunderstanding of very basic mechanics

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ErosA433 the machine on display in both of the things are wait nearly the same kind of Technology I can I don't know

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

You ride/harness/manipulate the magnetic field of the Earth apparently to achieve the desired effect.

As to how to build a device that allows you to do so, well that's a whole nother kettle of fish.

If it is possible, i imagine metamaterials will pave the way.
edit on 23-2-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
gnireenigne esrever

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

The thing there is that might not be a possibility given our current technologies and access to only the materials here on Earth.

And that's assuming that they actually have something to reverse engineer.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I thought finding out the acceleration of the expansion of the Universe was evidence gravity is a process not an attribute of matter. The idea being when two bodies generating gravity are moving apart and gravity is increasing it would make the objects accelerate from a Dorothy Hamill scratch spin type effect. It would be like shortening the string on a pendulum rotating around your finger.

Assuming gravity were some kind of force being generated, then if the structure of the Earth is generating gravity how would it work. I was thinking since the Earth's core is molten iron, supposedly solid, but probably liquid from heat and pressure. If electricity were flowing through the sphere, and the Earth were rotating, it would create some kind of gravity effect from the molten iron moving in a torus like motion with flowing electrons.

So to create a gravity device at room temperature you would need something like mercury rotating in a sphere with electricity passing through it. My thinking is the way electrons move and work maybe there's something this type of device would do that would cause electrons of matter to occasionally orbit to the center point of our gravity device and then back to the atoms making up the matter. So the electrons will still function as creating shape, form, and hardness of an object by their motion but would at the same time be pulling the object to the center of our device from occupational distant rotations.

Maybe there is a forward backward motion to the liquid iron which creates the gravity effect. The backward motion being created by having the liquid iron at different densities relative to the rotational motion. And this is the trick that causes gravity waves to be generated. Each vortex swirling is creating a magnetic field in the shape of an enclosed sphere.

So with this device, taking into account the Dorothy Hamill effect, if the device were increasing voltage at a certain rate and you threw the object up into the air, as gravity increased the object would accelerate towards outer space. And there would be some voltage-gravity equation for what would be needed to escape the Earth's gravitational pull.

But of course this is all BS speculation not proven by a single shred of evidence or experiment. I was just trying to give a possible answer to the OP's original question about gravity and UFOs.

edit on 23-2-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

First we have to agree on what gravity is, and with the detection of gravity waves I think it's pretty well established now that gravity arises from the curvature of space-time just as Einstein described, I don't think there is a graviton particle or something like that. So in order to have anti-gravity or "negative gravity" you need negative energy to curve space-time in the necessary way. Warp drives work on a similar principle, they require negative energy in order to contract and expand space-time in the right locations around the craft. Here is an excerpt from a post I made a few months ago:

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

It also recently occurred to me that "anti-gravity" drives are essentially equivalent to a warp drive or at least a prerequisite to building a warp drive, because the "negative gravity" component is crucial to warping space in a way that produces propulsion, which is why you usually hear scientists say warp drives require some form of negative energy.

Unfortunately we don't have a way to produce negative energy or know if it's even possible, although I think we'll eventually discover it does exist. However there are several other possible avenues for warping space-time the right way, the most promising seems to be fast spinning super fluids which work due to frame-dragging and other relativistic effects. A couple of years ago I came across this interesting video which explains that concept in some detail, I also created a thread about it here.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Unfortunately we don't have a way to produce negative energy

Is this a trick question? Politics right?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Isn't the main thing with gravity is that it is massed base?

Everything has gravity, how much it exerts is based on how much mass it has. Even you and I have gravity, an ant has gravity.

The larger the mass the larger the gravity.

I think that's the secret. We need a way to change an objects mass.

Not something I think is going to be done with magnets and electricity. At least not how people are trying to now.

I don't think it'll be something we can just turn on and off with the flick of a switch.

Artificial gravity on a 'spaceship' for example, I reckon will have to come from compressing an object of great mass down to the size of tiles you could line a floor with. We're not even close to doing anything like that.

I mean to get 1:1 Earth gravity you would need 1:1 earths mass, regardless of an objects size yeah?

Not sure anti-gravity is even possible, maybe it'll be more like 'swimming' through gravity, like a fish through water or a plane in the sky. Maybe there is a way to 'ride' gravity, but I doubt their is a way to cancel it altogether.

So much is genuinely not understood by we humans as to how gravity is made, short of it being mass related. I wouldn't expect 'anti-gravity' belts in our life times, but we may come up with vehicles that appear to defy gravity.

So yes in theory I think we could create artificial gravity, which would be actual gravity, as we know how to make 'mass' and compress things. Question is how much mass do you need before things like people' stick to it?

And if you could say make a basketball sized object that had the mass of Earth, therefore the gravity of Earth, what the hell would having something like that on or near the planet do?

I imagine it would not be good. Things would get very messy very fast.
(not to mention where would you get that mass from to begin with?)
I mean Earths gravity doesn't just hold down humans, it also keeps the Moon in our orbit among other things.

So to achieve 'anti-gravity like the ufos', the first step would be to realize they're not using gravity at all, anti or otherwise.

Not sure what we'll come up with, but we'll get there eventually, but gravity is the wrong place to be looking IMHO.
It's a force that is beyond us and probably always will be.
Maybe there are just some things man should just leave alone?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
We had a drone and I have been watching drone footage a lot and of course seeing the most advanced drones that can even carry people. The one thing that stands out to me is that they fly like UFOs, start and stop, stay still, zoom up or down or round and round.
Considering it is thought that 'they' are always about 30 years ahead with technology, could it be possible that some of these UFOs are not anti gravity but rather [manned] drones with very advanced capabilities?
You shoudl see what they can already do, now imagine 3 more decades!
It's just a thought, nothing serious.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Most people don't even realize that sci-fi depictions of craft flying right to their destination is impossible (without massive use of fuel). It takes many orbits of the Earth for the Shuttle to reach the ISS.

Instead, we see fantasy inertia-less craft flying up into space and off towards some base.

"Anti-Gravity" is likewise a fantasy which will never happen. It's TV-Movie fiction. We may never understand the force (or topology) of the effect of gravity.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I keep thinking this might have something to do with it:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join