It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't this lovely - 10 year old Drag Queen...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

You are really grasping at straws here aren't you...lol

im sorry but the OP and you defending it claim he chooses it... up to you to defend it.

It has been up to you to proof that he doesn't since page 1...you can't...so you turn it around.

Peace
edit on 25-2-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnarley
I'M usually not like this but the left is in your face so much with all this weird perversion hope the kid gets his F-ING clock cleaned by some other kid. Screw this fashionable Sodom and Gomorrah.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

Maybe he should get murdered too to appease your sensibilities.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Wishing a 10 year gets beat up.....nice.

Let me guess, big fan of the quote below?

As Christians, we hold to the biblical – and scientific – truth that God created humans male and female in His image. God’s design of us as male and female is good – men and women are distinct but equally valuable. It’s wrong to blur those distinctions, and it’s especially wrong to lead children into confusion and sin about sexuality and identity.

Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It's nothing short of child abuse, and you should know it.

My entire childhood was nothing but actual abuse.
This is not abuse. Dressing up is not abuse. And the only people that see this as sexual are perverts. Why do you see it was sexual?

Have you ever suffered actual child abuse? What kind?

If I was caught putting makeup on as a child I would have been made to take off all my cloths in front of my family and then whipped with a leather strap.
Looks to me like this kid is just having fun. Wish I could have had fun when growing up.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger
nice cherry picking a study that matches your view.

too bad there are more like this

www.heritage.org...

Much as I suspected. Your source is a discredited extremely bias filled conservative right-wing think tank funded by the Koch brothers and your linked article is based on the discredited and debunked Dr. Paul McHugh who is also a board member of the pseudo scientific medical organization, The American College of Pediatricians that's been designated a hate group by the SPLC. How quaint and how typical.

But hey, let's not let the facts get in the way of YOUR truth.

Next.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime
A lot of people are damn sick and tired of this abnormal behavior being paraded around. I will go further. I never wish this to happen but you leftists and your sick parade are going to get serious blowback. The rest of us don't want or care to hear about cross dressers, drag queens, the gay parade, the lovely transgender thing and the rest of your perverted life styles. JUST SHUT UP. IT IS SICKENING. Just go away. Tired of hearing the crap.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I like that it's got you so angry that you wish violence on children. It shows how emotionally involved you are in other people's business. Which is to say, waaaaaaaay too involved if it makes you this mental.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

What can I say....I'm Dutch.

Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalamitous

nice cherry picking a study that matches your view.

too bad there are more like this

www.heritage.org...

Much as I suspected. Your source is a discredited extremely bias filled conservative right-wing think tank funded by the Koch brothers and your linked article is based on the discredited and debunked Dr. Paul McHugh who is also a board member of the pseudo scientific medical organization, The American College of Pediatricians that's been designated a hate group by the SPLC. How quaint and how typical.

But hey, let's not let the facts get in the way of YOUR truth.

Next.

not only is this not the only article (but posted it to see if the reaction you gave would happen and you didnt disapoint) but I noticed that you responded in typical fashion

if it doesnt support or even calls into question that this is ok or goes against what the LBQwhatever says it is bias, pseudo science, and/or phobic.

let me put it to you this way

no child plays dress up to the level of a specific group known as "drag queen" unless someone shows them
they dont appear on social media unless AN ADULT puts it on and maintains it.
and sure as hell he didnt go on performing at a gay pride celebration unless brought there.

but hey if you want to keep posting clearly laughable justification and call it fact who am I to stop you

too bad most dont support this.

scrounger

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

You are really grasping at straws here aren't you...lol

im sorry but the OP and you defending it claim he chooses it... up to you to defend it.

It has been up to you to proof that he doesn't since page 1...you can't...so you turn it around.

Peace

um NO it isnt

the op presented this story.

you claim its normal

when others (like me) show how it isnt you demand proof that you find acceptable
barring that working you then say its up to us to prove .

back up your claim or just be a ranting fool.

scrounger

btw you may want to re read your previous comments so you dont again get called out for deflection

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   

a reply to: jidnum

Just one link where it becomes clear that this kid is being forced/brainwashed/pushed...

Just one and I'll eat crow

Peace

I'll take your refusal to respond to me about your baseless accusations that you accept the loss.

Next time pay attention to what people say and don't put words in their mouth.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

um NO it isnt

Now you are just being stubborn. I should know better trying to argue with you Southern Baptists types and that it's a fool's errand but I'm a fool and I have plenty of time....so here we go.

the op presented this story.

you claim its normal

I do, I even gave you a link to an other article where this kid and his mother give you their side of the story and their motivation. You may have "missed" it because it doesn't say what you like to read.

Ray of Sunshine

when others (like me) show how it isnt you demand proof that you find acceptable
barring that working you then say its up to us to prove .

back up your claim or just be a ranting fool.

Let's break this down to keep it simple, you seem to prefer that mindset:

- you: kids at that age ONLY KNOW what a "drag queen" is if SOMEONE TELLS THEM.

- me: Yeah growing up with a big sister who is in to theater and drama might do the trick.

- you: So using your example and logic did you become a "drag queen"?

- me: I wasn't a really good singer before I could walk either...some kids just have that gift.

- you: you consider that the boy in the OP article did in bars is G rated?

- me: What did he do in bars? Which bars? Got a link?

- you: I will admit upon further research this particular BOY drag queen there is no evidence to prove or disprove he has.
I can confirm he did perform during and in A Gay pride parade

- me: So he didn't preform in bars but he was at a gay parade...was it a public parade?

- you: the mother is dressing him up to be a drag queen and promoting it.

- you: his mother being the one posting it and the cause is drag queens then common sense says she is supporting this thus HER CAUSE.

- me: She might be helping him but forcing him....proof it.

- you: - you: tell me how a say 5 to 10 year old dresses , make up and performs as SPECIFICALLY a DRAG QUEEN unless someone tells him about it?

- me: RuPaul's Drag Race, mrs doubtfire...you tell me

- you: im sorry but the OP and you defending it claim he chooses it... up to you to defend it. I proved he could not be on social media without his mothers approval . along with showed that average 5 to 10 year old may play dress up (as you pointed out btw) but dont say "I wanna be a drag queen" in its full nature. you still havent proven (and up to you) he does...deflecting badly again.

SO what have we got...the kid can only be a drag queen if somebody told him about it. I agree but you seem to want it to be a mother with an agenda while my link quite clearly shows it's a combination of his passion for theater and performing arts and an older sister who is also into theater.

"I love to dress up and wear dresses, I feel more comfortable when I dress up. It gives me more confidence. I really like light pink dresses. And I'm better than my mum and sister at walking in my heels. It's so much fun. I think I'm a better singer when I'm dressed up. I just love it. It makes me happy."

Since you have a big problem accepting this you continue to bash his mother for pushing an agenda while it should also become pretty clear from the link that she is very accepting of her kid's choice and supports him but nowhere does it become clear she is pushing him.

You argue that because she maintains his online activities/profile that she must be pushing it while I suspect that this mother is merely trying to shield her kid from posters like Ansuzrune who advocate bashing the kid's face in.

So you see...it's really up to you to provide some evidence and answer my previous post:

Just one link where it becomes clear that this kid is being forced/brainwashed/pushed...

btw you may want to re read your previous comments so you dont again get called out for deflection

Done..

Peace

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

yawn

no matter how much you rant, repeat and rant again you cannot show EXACTLY HOW a male child goes from playing dress up (which no one says is abnormal or unusual) to SPECIFICALLY BECOMING A DRAG QUEEN.

i have demonstrated over and over (even using your own personal example ) that the transition is not normal without intervention.

you keep demanding i provide proof "he has been pushed/forced/brainwashed" .

i showed how a progression from dress up to SPECIFIC type of "drag queen" does not happen without intervention. Even using your own personal story to boot.

I showed how he has been performing at a gay pride celebration and showed one cannot at his age be on social media LEGALLY without parental support.

hell even the article in the OP shows the mother saying this is done to shut down bullying.

but you still demand proof this boy is doing this of his own free will..

im sorry but at this point its up to you to provide proof how one child without any outside influences goes from dress up to VERY SPECIFIC TYPE of dress up named "drag queen".

scrounger

BTW your comment

SO what have we got...the kid can only be a drag queen if somebody told him about it. I agree but you seem to want it to be a mother with an agenda while my link quite clearly shows it's a combination of his passion for theater and performing arts and an older sister who is also into theater.

shows you cant keep even your own defense straight.

you agree that he could not be a drag queen unless someone told him about it and then try to say its a natural progression in same breath.

yet you want others to prove it to you

smh

edit on 26-2-2020 by scrounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

You claim it is a deliberate intervention, where I claim it is simply influence.

The kid is into singing, theater, drama and performing arts...I could see how, with his interest, he is going to be influenced by the things he sees around him.

Be it his exposure to theater life, tv shows like RuPaul drag"s race or a big sister with similar interest...somewhere this kid got the notion that dressing up and performing the way he wants gives him more joy.

You claim that there is an agenda...

Peace

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   

You claim it is a deliberate intervention, where I claim it is simply influence.

I was wondering when you were gonna use "word games" and moving the goal posts . Now you have... but back to the comment a child at that age the claim "simple influence" doesnt apply.. because children (hence the term age approprate) level of inlfuence being effective is quite lower ...

The kid is into singing, theater, drama and performing arts...I could see how, with his interest, he is going to be influenced by the things he sees around him.

technically correct but irrelivant to the situation.. singing, theater , drama and performing arts (as even your own personal experience example shows) does not translate to "i want to be specifically a drag queen". even the theater where people play roles opposite to their gender is not same as specfically a drag queen. only exception (to use facts) unless the performance is drag queen

Be it his exposure to theater life

again you have not provided PROOF standard theater exposure equates to a young child deciding to becaome a drag queen much less knowing what one is

, tv shows like RuPaul drag"s race

you do know it contains a parental warning right? along with not on prime time tv and is geared to ADULTS right? so if someone is showing this to a child of this age it is at beat inappropriate .

or a big sister with similar interest

comming from one demanding proof you seem to be a hypocrite using this logic... show me where having a sister (btw cannot be a drag queen) who dresses up is same as a drag queen. again a SPECIFIC type of performance.

...somewhere this kid got the notion that dressing up and performing the way he wants gives him more joy.

getting a notion that dressing up and performing brings joy is accurate but again does not translate to wanting to become a SPECIFIC TYPE OF PERFORMER called DRAG QUEEN. again PROOF of direct cause and effect. again point out even your own personal example doesnt show this.. to use another example a child doesnt go to the ballet and then decide they want to be a stripper...
both are dancers are they not? both are performing? but unlike you I dont claim one is like the other

You claim that there is an agenda...

um you did read the op right? the mother clearly states this is being done to silence bullies (which are bad in any situation) by being a drag queen right....but there is no agenda is your claim.. wow just doesnt cover it

Peace

again i addressed every point you made , showed your contradictions and hypocrisy, and also showed you tried to move the goal posts (new tactic ) when your own words tripped you up..

so unless you can provide proof that this boy had sisters who played dress up, saw the theater and with all that on his own (remember he is A 10 YEAR OLD CHILD) decided to become a SPECIFIC TYPE of performer known as a drag queen.
that his mother did not put him on social media and he on his own got to and was without permission performing at a gay pride celebration (i did provide proof of this btw)...

then all your claims are just rantings against people who call you out on it

scrounger
edit on 26-2-2020 by scrounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
I'M usually not like this but the left is in your face so much with all this weird perversion hope the kid gets his F-ING clock cleaned by some other kid. Screw this fashionable Sodom and Gomorrah.

What in the .....

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
What he'll is wrong with some of you, my god.

It's gone from it's the end of the world, to trangenderism to gender reasignement to frigging bashing his head in....

You people are friggin nuts.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Ansuzrune

What in the .....

I agree with you (a second time who knew) that this guy wishing the kid (clock cleaned by some other kid) is very very wrong.

i understand his frustration at the perversion being perpetrated on this CHILD .
also ok to be emotional and call it out.
but one must also be conscious of what actions should be taken.
because when one calls for something clearly wrong not only is frustration/emotion not just cause, but clouds your message no matter how good and right it is.

Liberals (especially radical ones) suffer from this fault alot (but not exclusive to them).

what he should have done is take a breath and say this kid (some may not agree with it) get some help and the parents need to be called to task.

scrounger

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Twice, thats scary...

From my perspective kids playing dress up has nothing on wanting to see them hurt, I don't care how frustrated he is that's not acceptable.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join