It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't this lovely - 10 year old Drag Queen...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   
*** puts stilettos, fish-nets and crotchless panties in armoire ***

She might be a shoo-in for the 50kg power lift in 2025.
edit on 23-2-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnarley

We're doomed.

Stuff like this and even much weirder has been going on throughout all of human history.
This will not doom us.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

We're doomed.

Stuff like this and even much weirder has been going on throughout all of human history.
This will not doom us.

I'm afraid it will.. but if you prefer to return to the age of accepted pederasty, then have at it. I, on the other hand, think it's disgusting and believe there is a huge difference between pantomime and using a child's sexuality as a tool to push an agenda by the parent of said child.

It's nothing short of child abuse, and you should know it.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Now I get your username!!

Accusing people of pushing an agenda without providing proof....gnarley indeed.

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
edited my post because I didn't feel like getting into another one of these discussions but what the hell...

We are doomed because a kid likes to sing and dress up?

Peace

LOL it's not about "singing and dressing up"

The drag community is all about being sexual. A 10 year old should not be sexualized. How do you not understand that?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Just one link where it becomes clear that this kid is being forced/brainwashed/pushed...

Just one and I'll eat crow

Peace

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Just one link where it becomes clear that this kid is being forced/brainwashed/pushed...

Peace

LOL excuse me? Can you show me where I said the child was being forced/brainwashed/pushed?

Don't put words in my mouth.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: blueman12

I’m sure everything is a factor one way or another, social, verbal, but let’s be honest.
Trans and gay has never been more accepted than it is today so the suicide rate should be dropping quickly.
I don’t believe that’s the case.

Could the brain of a transgender have a harder time dealing with social issues than the brain of a straight kid?
One plus one is two but what if it adds up to four in a trans brain?

We treat bi polar as a mental issue and nobody calls that rude.
Would treating people outside the normal help them or hurt them?

If I may take the suicide rate that you clearly state isnt dropping despite the acceptance today to another conclusion

maybe because those in the trans community KNOW they can NEVER BE what they claim they are.

they are XX chromosome (biological female) know they can NEVER BE a biological (XY chromosome) male and vice versa.

their rational brains (wither they admit it openly or not) know THE TRUTH but they dont want to admit it much less accept it.

I got this idea by the high (but hidden) suicide rates for those that went though "the change" to become the opposite sex.

the trans community either tries to hide this or claim its because of "continued bigotry and phoba"

Look no one (INCLUDING ME) likes to admit there is something we cant do. We dont want to accept that maybe we cant be (ex) great fighter pilot , sports star, or actor/actress because we just are not (by nature) equipped for it.
we all like to think we are "rudy" and can beat the odds to succeed/get/be what we want if we just do A, B C.

but the truth is it isnt gonna happen.

that is what is called "accepting" what we are/cards we have been dealt and learn to live with (dont have to like it) it.

now at this point I do want to point out there is a DISTINCT DIFFERENCE between homosexuality and transexuality

the LBGQ(whatever letter added this week) community/supporters claim if you are not supportive of transexuality then your a bigot to gays.

the two are NOT THE SAME .

homosexuality is choosing to have relationship (be sexual, physical and/or other) or attraction to someone of the same biological sex.

which has (for the most part) become universally (with a limited few exceptions) tolerated (at minimum) if not accepted.

transexual is claiming you can change from an XX chromosome (female) to a XY chromosome (male) because you "identify" (or whatever word is popular) as such.

something not supported because BIOLOGICALLY YOU CANT...

people as a whole dont want to say a LIE is the truth..

in conclusion and back to the OP on this young child drag queen.

NO CHILD has the MENTAL CAPACITY to make this decision on their own.
to claim they are a sex they are not.
to know all the ramifications it intails.

the ONLY WAY is the parent pushing it .

because if you claim its "their decision" your logic fails badly given alot of kids at that age want to be robots, pirates, and even animals

scrounger

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Peace

sure

kids at that age ONLY KNOW what a "drag queen" is if SOMEONE TELLS THEM.

they dont know how to dress and put on all that gaudy makeup unless SOMEONE TELLS/SHOWS THEM.

because I cant find one article that a young child just decides on their own "hey lets put on sexual provocative clothing , caked on makeup and tease my hair" then says "mommie take me to perform before men in a bar please"

smh

scrounger

btw the child is being sheltered by the mother so we dont have an HONEST INTERVIEW to see what he knows, decided, ect now do we

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Yeah growing up with a big sister who is in to theater and drama might do the trick...I grew up with two big sisters, wanna know how often I got a makeover?

I guess G-rated venues include preforming for men in bars...??

Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Yeah growing up with a big sister who is in to theater and drama might do the trick...I grew up with two big sisters, wanna know how often I got a makeover?

Peace

So using your example and logic did you become a "drag queen"?

unless you did your mental gymnastics (while impressive) failed the landing

scrounger

BTW you consider that the boy in the OP article did in bars is G rated?
smh

edit on 25-2-2020 by scrounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger

Peace

So using your example and logic did you become a "drag queen"?

unless you did your mental gymnastics (while impressive) failed the landing

I wasn't a really good singer before I could walk either...some kids just have that gift. Don 't change the subject.

BTW you consider that the boy in the OP article did in bars is G rated?

What did he do in bars? Which bars? Got a link?

Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Here let me re quote what you wrote

now that you AGAIN see what you wrote lets tackle your claim "dont change the subject"

as people see (but not you when it backfires) you stated a situation from YOUR OWN LIFE that clearly implies (if not states) that your situation is same as this boy becoming a drag queen.

I pointed out (by asking) if you had become one? then pointed out if your didnt your example is not same

to which you didnt like it and claimed i was "changing the subject" when I directly addressed it shows you didnt like that your statement backfired.

Now as for implied G rated venues were in bars.

now given that is completely silly in and of itself I presumed you were referring to the boy performing in bars (as a story or two have shown does happen).

I will admit upon further research this particular BOY drag queen there is no evidence to prove or disprove he has.

I can confirm he did perform during and in A Gay pride parade

abc7ny.com...

Given he is also (thanks to his mom) all over social media for his cause it is reasonable to presume HIS MOM has posted videos of his performances to bolster her cause.

I am NOT going to provide links because I find what she is having him do repulsive and morally wrong for him to do thus not going looking for it as many sickos inevitably do.

so again and typical of your comments when they fall flat and outright torpedo your views you try to deflect, change the topic , ect.

so what canned response are you gonna try next...

maybe a transphobic name calling perhaps?

that is number 3 I believe on the approved response list.

or just claim "you dont want to know the truth" comment and leave

scrounger

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 04:58 AM
link   

so what canned response are you gonna try next...

You might want to get a hang of the quote function...

anyway...your quote:

kids at that age ONLY KNOW what a "drag queen" is if SOMEONE TELLS THEM.

they dont know how to dress and put on all that gaudy makeup unless SOMEONE TELLS/SHOWS THEM.

To which I pointed out that his big sister is a big influence. They are both in to theater and drama and drag queens are a part of that world. As an example I gave you my own situation where I know what it is like growing up with bigger sisters...

Your conclusion that I didn't grow up a drag queens has little merit as I am not an entertainer. This kid says it makes him feel more complete on stage...

now given that is completely silly in and of itself I presumed you were referring to the boy performing in bars (as a story or two have shown does happen).

So he didn't preform in bars but he was at a gay parade...was it a public parade?

Given he is also (thanks to his mom) all over social media for his cause it is reasonable to presume HIS MOM has posted videos of his performances to bolster her cause.

Yeah 10 years old are clueless when it comes to social media...I could understand his mother regulating what gets posted and which responses are removed.

If you could enlighten me on the mother's cause because I fail to find it anywhere....or are we again assuming?

Peace
edit on 25-2-2020 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

sigh AGAIN your sisters dressed you up and made you up

did you become a drag queen?

no?

but the mother is dressing him up to be a drag queen and promoting it.

so unless you did become a drag queen your example is deflection and not relevant

again unless you can PROVE that he was just "dressed up and made up by his sisters" like you were and just happened to become a drag queen then your point is still false.

BTW tell me how a say 5 to 10 year old dresses , make up and performs as SPECIFICALLY a DRAG QUEEN unless someone tells him about it?

because "drag queen" is an ADULT activity that isnt in standard make believe ..

man your mental gymnastics are now going into the realm of desperation.

scrounger

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:11 AM
link   

a
Yeah 10 years old are clueless when it comes to social media...I could understand his mother regulating what gets posted and which responses are removed.

If you could enlighten me on the mother's cause because I fail to find it anywhere....or are we again assuming?

Peace

to answer your specific point here.

no minor can (unless they are sneaking behind their parents back, are you implying this) get on social media without a parent.

so his mother being the one posting it and the cause is drag queens then common sense says she is supporting this thus HER CAUSE.

because again I cant find (unless you have proof) kids demanding they become drag queen social media causes.

anti bullying yes... drag queen (with some anti bullying but as seen some not)... no.

funny you enter anti bullying drag queen and only he pops up

why you think that?

scrounger

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

If I may take the suicide rate that you clearly state isnt dropping despite the acceptance today to another conclusion
maybe because those in the trans community KNOW they can NEVER BE what they claim they are.

they are XX chromosome (biological female) know they can NEVER BE a biological (XY chromosome) male and vice versa.

their rational brains (wither they admit it openly or not) know THE TRUTH but they dont want to admit it much less accept it.

Why are you ranting about trans people and chromosomes when the topic of this thread is about a kiddie drag queen?

I got this idea by the high (but hidden) suicide rates for those that went though "the change" to become the opposite sex. the trans community either tries to hide this or claim its because of "continued bigotry and phoba"

Care to provide some citations for your claims? Maybe if you’d do some actual research or had some practical experience in these matters you might find your “idea” lacking in merit. My opinion is that you’re just pulling things out of thin air because they fit your narrative and I’m damn sick of people spreading half truths and misinformation based on their feelings and ideas. For what it’s worth, I’m equally sick of the rhetoric and propaganda by the trans activist side of things as well.

Suicide and Suicidal Behavior among Transgender Persons
Transgender people and suicide

A survey of trans people in the UK found that a completed medical transition was shown to greatly reduce rates of suicidal ideation and attempts, in contrast to those at other stages of transition (imminently transitioning or beginning transition). 67% of transitioning people thought more about suicide before transitioning whereas only 3% thought about suicide more after their transition

W hat does the scholarly research say about the effect of gender transition on transgender well-being?
The Truth About Transgender Suicide
Stop Using Phony Science to Justify Transphobia

transexual is claiming you can change from an XX chromosome (female) to a XY chromosome (male) because you "identify" (or whatever word is popular) as such.

And you know how many trans people? I have known quite a few throughout my 65 years on this rock, have close trans family members I grew up with that I love and respect, have counseled the parents of trans youth and in all my years, I have NEVER heard a single one of them claim they could change their chromosomes or known anyone that wasn’t fully cognizant of their biological reality.

Quite simply, you’re just making things up.

something not supported because BIOLOGICALLY YOU CANT...

people as a whole dont want to say a LIE is the truth..

in conclusion and back to the OP on this young child drag queen.

NO CHILD has the MENTAL CAPACITY to make this decision on their own.
to claim they are a sex they are not.
to know all the ramifications it intails.

Try to stay on topic and maybe try a spell checker? Has the kid in this story made any claims they are a sex they are not?

FWIW, this whole drag kid thing makes me uncomfortable but it's really none of my business.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   

the mother is dressing him up to be a drag queen and promoting it.

She might be helping him but forcing him....proof it.

BTW tell me how a say 5 to 10 year old dresses , make up and performs as SPECIFICALLY a DRAG QUEEN unless someone tells him about it?

RuPaul's Drag Race, mrs doubtfire...you tell me

Peace

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalamitous

nice cherry picking a study that matches your view.

too bad there are more like this

www.heritage.org...

disproving it than proving it

but hey why let facts get in way of your "truth" right?

btw you do know now there are studies (still in infancy to be fair) showing more are trying to revert back .

but that is still being studied

scrounger

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

the mother is dressing him up to be a drag queen and promoting it.

She might be helping him but forcing him....proof it.

im sorry but the OP and you defending it claim he chooses it... up to you to defend it. I proved he could not be on social media without his mothers approval . along with showed that average 5 to 10 year old may play dress up (as you pointed out btw) but dont say "I wanna be a drag queen" in its full nature. you still havent proven (and up to you) he does...deflecting badly again

RuPaul's Drag Race, mrs doubtfire...you tell me

ru paul drag race is a show with ADULTS... ms doubtfire was not a drag queen but PLAYING A FEMALE MAID to see his kids .... a made up story btw... so again the first is irrelivant due to its an ADULT SHOW and this boy isnt racing so fail one . the second was not a drag queen but playing a role (acting) and make believe. man your not even trying are you

Peace

if you cant prove, demand others and put forth irrelivant examples

wow well done

scrounger

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join