It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't this lovely - 10 year old Drag Queen...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

He's claiming he's combating bullying... while he's doing no such thing, his mother is. He's just a front for her own personal agenda while making a name for herself by adopting the current trend to send her son out into the world dressed up as a burlesque dancer.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnarley

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Bluntone22

Homosexuality, cross dressing, or transgender you think is a mental illness?

A crossdressing kid seems quite harmless. Especially if he is happy.

I despair, I really do..... smdh.

Why? Take every aspect of the kid's look individually -- the girl-oriented clothing, the make-up, the wigs, all of it has been worn by men before and quite proudly. Do you not know your gender's history with these things? It was VERY common for the wealthy in the Elizabethan era to have extremely ornate gowns made for their sons to wear, it wasn't taboo yet. Neither was caking on the lead make-up, and no, wigs weren't just for lice control, they were a big fashion statement. And plenty of them were damn gaudy on the men.

This started changing in the Victorian era when the church was able to dictate lives more easily with less resistance, and a royal backing. Thanks, Queen Vicky?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: blueman12

I’m sure everything is a factor one way or another, social, verbal, but let’s be honest.
Trans and gay has never been more accepted than it is today so the suicide rate should be dropping quickly.
I don’t believe that’s the case.

Could the brain of a transgender have a harder time dealing with social issues than the brain of a straight kid?
One plus one is two but what if it adds up to four in a trans brain?

We treat bi polar as a mental issue and nobody calls that rude.
Would treating people outside the normal help them or hurt them?

How many cases of people having gender reassignment surgery, regretting their decision and living in a worse situation after having such an extreme operation....

More than enough. If this were a drug, everyone would be against it.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Trans and gay has never been more accepted than it is today so the suicide rate should be dropping quickly.
I don’t believe that’s the case.

It hasn't dropped because they are sold the lie that they can transform into the opposite sex. Which is scientifically impossible.

The reason we have this nonsense is simple corruption in the medical industry.

Look at transition industry, it's booming. It is potentially worth 1 billion in four years time, when a couple of years ago it was a few million.

All about $$$MONEY$$$

If you want to make some money over the next decade then start investing in transition companies shares. Because that boom will continue. Especially if they get the kids.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

It's nothing like Goth or Emo. Personally I have never seen 10/11 year olds dressing up as either unless it's halloween.
Plus both ways of expression are not led by adults.
Both ways of dressing has nothing to do with sex in any way, shape or form.
The difference is that drag queens used to be adult males, impersonating women in an exaggerated way, making lots of lewd comments.
Drag Queens were adult entertainment because of this.
Someone pointed out that the kid literally looks like a prostitute from the 70s.
Everything on that kid is sex uniform. From net stockings to high heeled shoes and mini dress. It's not clown, it's not Pierrot, it's not mime, it's not Goth, it's not Emo, it's not a fashion fad, it's kids now being allowed/encouraged to enter the adult entertainment scene.
NOt only that but it's not even impersonating women any longer, it's actually taking the piss out of women nowadays.
Twerking, big bums, ugly make up and hair. Prostitute clothes...

I am sure some kids actually think they are clowns or just dress up. It takes an adult to stop them there and explain what a Drag Queen actually is/means. The kids obviously don't really know and the parents have literally no boundaries of decency. Neither for the kid being exploited by adults [some who will get aroused by this] nor for women in general.

Dress up at home. So simple.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Homosexuality, cross dressing, or transgender you think is a mental illness?

A crossdressing kid seems quite harmless. Especially if he is happy.

I despair, I really do..... smdh.

Why? Take every aspect of the kid's look individually -- the girl-oriented clothing, the make-up, the wigs, all of it has been worn by men before and quite proudly. Do you not know your gender's history with these things? It was VERY common for the wealthy in the Elizabethan era to have extremely ornate gowns made for their sons to wear, it wasn't taboo yet. Neither was caking on the lead make-up, and no, wigs weren't just for lice control, they were a big fashion statement. And plenty of them were damn gaudy on the men.

This started changing in the Victorian era when the church was able to dictate lives more easily with less resistance, and a royal backing. Thanks, Queen Vicky?

Worn by MEN. not children.

Some things are just wrong, and this is, in my opinion, one of them. Nothing to be proud of. It is setting this boy up for life to be nothing but this. And he'll adopt a camp accent, parade around calling everyone darling and thinking overt sexual innuendo towards those who feel it's a bit off, is humerus and become a celebrity. Nice work mum. Set that cash cow up while he's young.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

He's claiming he's combating bullying... while he's doing no such thing, his mother is. He's just a front for her own personal agenda while making a name for herself by adopting the current trend to send her son out into the world dressed up as a burlesque dancer.

If he wasn't having fun, he wouldn't be doing it. Period. He's 10, not an infant unable to walk away. I have a 10 and 12 year old, you cannot fricking make them do what they do not want to do against their will. Period. End of discussion. Even I never did something against my will at that age (gee, I wonder where my kids get their stubborness from...) Unless you're a doormat personality, then maybe, but this kid doesn't strike me as that.

I too doubt he's really making that much headway in anti-bullying, but he IS sparking conversations, which is a good start. Nothing really changes without talking about the topic (for example, as we're doing here) Your mind may not change, but your understanding will, and that's what matters.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

like I said, smdh....

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

That is exactly what all this sh*t is... the parents trying to live vicariously through their kids. Using their kid to push their agenda.

While I can only find anecdotal data, I've seen a number of these prepubescent kids trotted out as poster children for the trans community. I've noticed that nearly all of them have radical / activist LBTGT parents. There is no possible way this is statistically possible.

The thing is too these kids are not merely just dressing up as women, they are doing it in the most buffoonish and cartoonish way possible.

They are trying to normalize abnormal behavior. I really don't have an issue with gay folks. I live in a very liberal gay community with several gay couples as neighbors. However, at some point, you gotta draw the line. Asll this drag queen story time at libraries and dressing up prepubescent kids like some 70s cabaret hooker are simply sick in the head as far as I am concerned.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

His mum worries that his dressing up may cause her little boy some strange stares, or worse - make him the subject of teasing and judgement.

As far as the dressing up is concerned, from a very young age he was always into his sister's things.

His sister Maggie, 15, and brother Hyder, 13, are the little performer's biggest fans.

"He idolises his big sister, she's into drama too. His brother is a real boy's boy but so supportive of Jack too.

Guess his sister is pushing the agenda...

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnarley

Some kids know they are homosexual with no homosexual influences. It's presumptuous to assume his mother was secretly guiding him into cross dressing. Not all kids are the same..

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I get what you're saying but if you call out transgender or homosexuals as "mentally ill" then that will have a negative effect for them within society. Just like it was in the past.

Homosexuality used to be considered a mental illness and society treated them like sh!t. It also implies that they should be medicated, locked up, or controlled. There's no medication that cures homosexuality.

It's just a bad way to describe LGBTQ.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

a reply to: Gnarley

Some kids know they are homosexual with no homosexual influences. It's presumptuous to assume his mother was secretly guiding him into cross dressing. Not all kids are the same..

Statistically, it isn't possible to have so many trans kids with gay parents.... the only explanation is that the parents are influencing the kids.

The parents think anytime their kid does something that the opposite sex typically does it means that kid wants to be a girl / boy. My daughter plays with her older brother's transformers, it does not make her a little boy dying to get out of a girls body. My son had a phase where he liked My Little Pony. It doesn't mean he is trans.

The parents latch on to something and then convince the kids that it really means they are confused sexually.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Well I guess we will just let them kill themselves.
I can’t believe that any change in wording or behavior would be worse than what’s already happening now.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

holy jumping jesus...

A drag queen is a person, usually male, who uses drag clothing and makeup to imitate and often exaggerate female gender signifiers and gender roles for entertainment purposes.

Transgender people have a gender identity or gender expression that differs from their sex assigned at birth.

Is today stupid-day because I didn't get the memo...

Peace

I've pointed this out about the other 10 year old drag kid whose parents parade their child to entertain old men at clubs. The problem is, he's a child and his parents are dressing him up and getting him to perform for men for money. It would be just as wrong whatever combination of genders assumed roles whatever the child was. If you really gave a # about the child and not some #ing agenda, you and others applauding this behaviour would see this. It's just as wrong as a parent taking an actual little girl and doing the same thing, or a little boy that doesn't dress up.

I didn't read the details of what this parent's kids were having him do, but that last kid that popped up on here was just some sick # to be having a kid do, whoever they are.
edit on 23/2/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Do you have anything to back that up?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

How does telling society that lgbtq are all mentally ill going to help anything?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yeah here's the thing, from what I read Jack (the 10 year old kid) has been a pretty good singer since before he could walk. He does drama and loves musical theater. His big sister (15) is into the same stuff and has been his big inspiration. As far as the dressing up is concerned, from a very young age he was always into his sister's things.

Jack loves to go out dressed up like he does and after going to a venue that had drag queens he knew that is what he wanted to do. His mother allows him to pursue his passion under the restriction that it is only at G-rated venues...

Now I would like to see some proof of this mother exploiting the kid like so many here seem to claim...

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Worn by MEN. not children.

All these girls are boys:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

didn't know transgenderism was such a big hit back in the day...

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join