It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miracle of the Sun, Pope John Paul II - SOHO Technology reveals satanic master of cerimonies, March

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It's him..IT IS Meatwad!!! OMG, what this could mean to humanity is scary!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
What I think the Paranoid man sees is this.
But don't fret that is just a reflection of my soul.

Uh what famous person does this look like? Dunno. The Peanut Man?
I'm a little famous, I guess.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I'm guessing that we, the "sheeple", are not "enlightened" enough to see the truth.

So we shall forever abide in the darkness of our sheepled existence and see the sun only as sun, while the illuminati paint pope on it, that only chosen ones can see... or soemthing like that.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Is this solar storm perhaps the sign you are talking about, I can see where someone might see an image here but its nothing more than gases moving around to me................

[edit on 10/3/2005 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I still can't see anything in this picture and I have a good imagination. I think you have a better chance of finding a "sign" by staring into the clouds.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The google search results are just your own postings on this subject.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Threads started by yourself are on the top of that list, Matt...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
NBC News MEET THE PRESS

Sunday, March 25, 2005

Rev. Robert Drinan, S.J., Professor of Law, Georgetown Law, Former Congressman from Massachusetts (1970-1980);

MR. RUSSERT: Father Drinan, do you think it was appropriate for Congress to be involved in this matter?

REV. ROBERT DRINAN: No, I don't. I think it's rather well settled at the state level, and it's rather well settled also in Catholic theology. I would recommend that the viewers look at the Web site of the Catholic Hospital Association. For years, they have been developing a coherent philosophy on this matter and the Holy See in the last year seem to have been a bit more conservative, which is understandable. It's a terrible, terrible, agonizing thing. But I think that all the judges that heard it, 20, 25 judges, we have the most certainty that we can have in this difficult situation.

Follow the line: Cardinal Cushing and the Pope that put him in place. The first Pope in History to declare openly apostasy, in October 1996.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The pope recognizing that evolution is 'more than jsut a theory' is no more an act of apostasy than recognizing that the earth revolves around the sun!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Note that Matt Marriott was the first to expose that actually SOHO is a hoax.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join