It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will the DNC remove Bernie?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
...by voting for Trump...

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Bernie hates the DNC so much he will do whatever he can to get Trump re-elected. He wants to retire on his Vermont lake home and hope the federal indictments to do not come down on himself, his wife and his kids.

Please put Bernie into the race for the DNC...PUH___LEEEEEEZZZZEEEE!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Think November of 1963. That's how they removed the last one that they disagreed with.

They built this monster. They built the approval of such extreme leftism for the hatred of Trump. We thought Obama was bad. This maniac will ruin America for good if he gets control of all three branches. He will then stack the SCOUTS with as many justices as he can to get a ruling to destroy the constitution as we know it.

I think Bernie will use a bit of Stalin and a bit of Hitler to get what he wants. He will destroy the democrats as a party so they will assassinate him for sure. No doubt in my mind he will be murdered Clinton style.
edit on 25-2-2020 by BastogneFoxHole because: spelling

edit on 25-2-2020 by BastogneFoxHole because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I think Bernie is an ideologue and a theorist

looks to me like he's better at speculating and sloganeering than actual managing.

could be if he gets in the White House he'll sit there with his advisors and Bernie boys and scheme and propose and maybe not get much actually done
especially if the Republicans hold the Senate.

an awful lot of these academic types are great at discussion but not so good at actual doing.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Quite honestly, I think our old pal Bernie will bow out gracefully, he has probably amassed enough cash by now. It was probably never his goal to become president, just to cash in on running. Expect him to drop out of the race in the coming weeks.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The media and Democrats are saying Bernie must go, otherwise they lose the house and seats in the Senate, and re-elect president Trump.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Quite honestly, I think our old pal Bernie will bow out gracefully, he has probably amassed enough cash by now. It was probably never his goal to become president, just to cash in on running. Expect him to drop out of the race in the coming weeks.

How will he explain that to his millions of rabid supporters?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: openminded2011

How will he explain that to his millions of rabid supporters?

As per my OP: "What could the best deal be? All I can think of is to have Bernie claim his heart problem is worse and he must regretfully bow out and name his replacement, which will be the one the DNC wants. We don't even know if his heart problem is real. I will assume that it is and his supporters will, too, and let him move on with only minimal wailing.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

That makes sense. If Bernie uses his health as an excuse, his supporters will not be as angry and violent when he drops out.

Also, we'll see if Bernie can weather the Mainstream Media attacks over the next several weeks. All hell is breaking loose against Bernie right now. Even the ultra-liberal "Slate" publication is angry and in panic mode.

Source: slate.com...

Candidate Trump relished the attacks from low-IQ media and experts. But does Bernie?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join