It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Teacher Dies - Are US Kids Next?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Can almost already hear the alerts that schools are closed cuz theres a viral outbreak in schools, city, county, state or even nationwide.

Since we started homeschooling, the family rarely gets more than 1 cold/flu per year.

Before it used to be every month! And all the obvious spraying of who kmows what, seems to be lower over schools

RIP teachers, doctors and Godspeed, all!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pressident

That was Corona B.

I think thats what Im just getting over now. I had it for 5 weeks, and it went in my lungs. Constant fevers too.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

That was Corona B.

I think thats what Im just getting over now. I had it for 5 weeks, and it went in my lungs. Constant fevers too.

Us too! Got it at NYE party most likely. as so much hugging at midnite eve strangers smooching us, awkward!

1st it was like a stomach virus. Then appendicitis, but doc said it was... ' A VIRUS '.

Kids were given the pink antibiotics for pnemonia? And we were presscribed some drug by Gilead, forget the name... But it was for hepatitis!

It did get rid of the pnemonia oddly enuf, but yea took a month to feel better.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
What is Influenza B? What is Corona B? Question for Visited and Pressident; how many people do you think you both infected?

edit on 22-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
What is Influenza B? What is Corona B? Question for Visited and Pressident; how many people do you think you both infected?

Most of the guys at work had it, as did my son and grand sons

Theres a corona A, B, and Novel. I think the a and b killed 78,000 last year

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
So you surmise the corona A, B, and Novel forms have been infecting people outside of China for at least a year. What is the threat and why the concentration of attention/cases regarding the Wuhan outbreak? Is this just a case of poor influenza management? Could we have managed the Spanish Flu?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Isnt the common cold a CV?

This bug was like no cold or flu. It felt more like it targets lung and liver simultaneously - physically!

And the doc knowing to prescribe the Gilead drug for hepatitis was fishy. I mean what resp virus feels like and responds to hep drug!?

Must be a HYBRID virus of sorts. Luckily after NYE it was no more smooching til Vday

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Influenza is broken into three strains that infect humans, A, B, and C. A is the most common, and can be transmitted from animals to humans. This is what's talked about when they say a flu pandemic. Influenza B is high contagious, but can only be passed from human to human. Influenza C is the most mild of the three. There's also an Influenza D, but that infects cattle primarily.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Most of the guys at work had it, as did my son and grand sons

Theres a corona A, B, and Novel. I think the a and b killed 78,000 last year

Which Coronas does Lysol kill? Statistically, what's most deadly...Corona A, B, or Novel?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

So you surmise the corona A, B, and Novel forms have been infecting people outside of China for at least a year. What is the threat and why the concentration of attention/cases regarding the Wuhan outbreak? Is this just a case of poor influenza management?

Could it be that if you get the Novel CV on top of or while you already have one of the others, it acts as a double edged sword?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

My daughter has been homeschooling the older kids for two years, they had little sickness in the house. But her youngest started kindergarden and is dragging home all sorts of viruses again, the kids are getting sick again.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So might CV-B be a modified/mutated strain of ..

SARS?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Coronaviruses aren't broken into A or B, they're just known as Human Coronaviruses. It's a family of viruses that cause everything from the common cold, to SARS. A novel coronavirus is just one that hasn't been seen in humans before.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

SARS is a coronavirus. It's SARS-CoV or SARS-associated coronavirus.
edit on 2/22/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: carewemust

Coronaviruses aren't broken into A or B, they're just known as Human Coronaviruses. It's a family of viruses that cause everything from the common cold, to SARS. A novel coronavirus is just one that hasn't been seen in humans before.

Oh...thank-you. I'll do some more research if the deadly Corona starts generating alarm-bells here in the USA.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Thanks for your reply Zaphod58. "D" would be my choice for pandemic; we can breed more cattle.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a, b, c, take your pick. this current strain mocks all prior analyses. it's off the charts.

good luck.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join