It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus: Scientists ‘pass first hurdle’ towards creating vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
A potential coronavirus vaccine has been developed by scientists in Australia.

The team at the University of Queensland will start animal testing this week and hope to begin clinical trials on humans by the middle of the year.

uk.news.yahoo.com... D1Bd3JFMTk0RHRGRmUzSkFBRzY5eC45dzQ7X3lsdT1YM29ETVRCeU1qQjBhRzV6QkdOdmJHOERZbVl4QkhCdmN3TXhCSFowYVdRREJITmxZd056WXctLS9SVj0yL1JFPTE1ODI0NDE2MDMvUk89MTA vUlU9aHR0cHMlM2ElMmYlMmZ1ay5uZXdzLnlhaG9vLmNvbSUyZmNvcm9uYXZpcnVzLXNjaWVudGlzdHMtcGFzcy1maXJzdC1odXJkbGUtMjA0MzAwMDU0Lmh0bWwvUks9Mi9SUz1aOXU5OVA2NEV5Z HU2eTlLWG9ibTJxc3VXdVkt&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAK1zcRfyTCUNaS8CwdxiIL_l8t8Ts4fwnSAMPpVLSkuREW32T3X2CvERqnGc-YbDzDSyRcc1zejLXaVSU2-ckR8y6Gz2AuD534Ca3c1f hDtSYVzLnpqFhORaSGkkQGLFlz2baqW172IX56fdhEAx1O_aNyFggrCtGQxmbG1dSRBw

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Fasttwitch

I'm afraid "Oops, something went wrong" with that link.

Hopefully, they have better luck with any vaccine all the same.

Here.

www.independent.co.uk...
edit on 22-2-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

trials on humans by the middle of the year.

Sounds a bit to late by then....
They need to start today
edit on 22-2-2020 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

They need to follow proper testing procedures just like with any other vaccine created else they run the risk of some very dangerous side effects, like death for instance.

It's not like people are dropping like flies with a 2-4% mortality rate.

Hardly a "Bring Out Your Dead Scenario" just yet, nor in any way lightly to become one.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

They need to follow proper testing procedures just like with any other vaccine created else they run the risk of some very dangerous side effects, like death for instance.

Hardly a "Bring Out Your Dead Scenario" just yet, nor in any way lightly to become one.

I'm not dead yet... I'm feelin better

To me, this is the conspiracy they are going to make people panic, create some turmoil. Make a vaccine and make a fortune as everybody gets inoculated. Not saying Im not slowly prepping for it, just not totally convinced yet.
edit on 22-2-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If people can truly become infected over and over again, then it seems like a vaccine would "save lives" be weakening and allowing the susceptible to die off sooner. Significantly shortening the time needed to quarantine area.

We had 4 decades to figure out aids, and people actually produce antibodies to fight that off.

I am not an antivaxer. By all reports, this disease doesn't seem to act like the ones we vaccinate against.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Fasttwitch

They may actually be the 2nd to discover a vaccine.

www.cbs8.com...

San Diego lab discovers COVID-19 vaccine in 3 hours

Inovio Pharmaceuticals created a vaccine that is going through pre-clinical trials.
edit on 22-2-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Isnt it ironic?

(Working backwerds!)

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: andy06shake

I'm not dead yet... I'm feelin better

To me, this is the conspiracy they are going to make people panic, create some turmoil. Make a vaccine and make a fortune as everybody gets inoculated. Not saying Im not slowly prepping for it, just not totally convinced yet.

You're assuming they'd miss the opportunity to use something like this as yet another excuse to further the global government/big brother agenda. You'd be hard pressed to find a better excuse for mass surveillance and unfettered police state behavior. Totally plausible. "Excuse me. We just need to take these people away because they're infected".

top topics

join