It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing Lovey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hi. I'm a new poster on ATS. Some of my friends call me Lovey. I'm just a hausfrau with a devious mind.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MonAmie

Gutten tag 👋 wilkommen( did I spell that right lol) anyway welcome to ATS , enjoy and what topics are you interested in?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS ma'am!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hello my friend. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC I think you did spell it correctly. I kind of have a bad habit of sprinkling phrases from various languages in my speech and writing.
I am from a place that is not for everyone.
My interests are varied, though I have particular interests in connect-the-dots and the Tribe of Dan.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboyThank you.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage
Thank you caterpillage. I like your name.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC BTW.... Danke schoen. I'm American, through and through, but I did live in Germany for two years while my ex was stationed there.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Allo MonAmie !
Bienvenue sur ATS: Welcome to ATS !

The Tribe of Dan is indeed interesting.
Don't know if there have been any deep threads on it ?
Here are some past threads:
Google Search: site:abovetopsecret.com: The Tribe of Dan.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I'm a Brit been Florida twice lovely but weird how you got really run down areas right next to the luxury of Disney, pretty sad but still wish I lived in the US and That's mad I just saw something on the tribe of Dan just today and it saying Trump has got a connection? Can you tell me more cause it was a bit vague?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC My interest in the Tribe of Dan comes from the idea that what people call "the antichrist" might possibly come from that bloodline.
What sparked my interest in it was the instinct that the world is not as it appears and a desire to know why that is and who is behind it. Ultimately, this has led me to the Tribe of Dan as a possible source of the string pullers.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin Thank you for welcoming me here to ATS.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC I've never actually been to Florida, but I've been to over half of the states. The US is a rather big and varied place, though I would love to go to states I haven't been.
Regarding Trump as a Danite, it's possible, but I think he's probably just a pawn (and I don't mean of Russia) in a far vaster scheme than we can possibly imagine.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Wow I'm gonna look more into that cause I find all that stuff really interesting. Do you think Trump has anything to do with them because personally I think he's a good guy but he's got a lot of bad people round him, I think what I looked at today was from a Trump hater but stranger things have happened... Right I'm going now to read up on the tribe of Dan. Thanks and welcome again and best regards 😉 but maybe in the morning cause it's now 1.04am, night, night lovely and ATS
edit on 22-2-2020 by DiddyC because: Going to sleep

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC I haven't made up my mind on Trump yet. Have a lovely night/weekend. Thanks again for welcoming me here.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Hallo Fraulein!

My family has called my sister Lovey for 30+ years so I'm already partial to it in a very positive way.

Herzlich willkommen!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Welcome aboard!

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Hello and welcome to our ATS home!

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Lovey !! Where have you been, I've been talking to these coconuts with eyes painted on them for the last 3 years. Gilligan just keeps giving them to me.. I think it's the professor with his strange new concoction, it's made the Skipper strip off naked and run around only in his hat, and Ginger and Mary Anne keep disappearing into their hut for hours on end..

It's me... Thurston Howell the 3'rd !

Oh and Hi !!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join