It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Pentagon Denies Saddam's Capture Staged

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Since I'm being called out to help everyone link to google and even fill in the search text box for them (
) I'd just like to point out that I posted a link to the DNA test article quoted by Umbrax above in one of my earlier posts. Maybe next time I should make it more obvious and type: click me, I am a link.

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
Secondly, the testing was done in a military lab and no independent tests were allowed.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Since I'm being called out to help everyone link to google and even fill in the search text box for them (
) I'd just like to point out that I posted a link to the DNA test article quoted by Umbrax above in one of my earlier posts. Maybe next time I should make it more obvious and type:

Secondly, the testing was done in a military lab and no independent tests were allowed.

Yes, some people require a lot of help...

as for me, the links that seekeroff posted didn't tell me anything that proved his point... actually the opposite...

it pointed out the oddity of why only the military lab tested this EVER...
you would think a few back ups by independant labs would have helped the cuase...
they knew that every iraqi and many others would question the source... so why not solve the issue the easiest way possible...

personally IMO that Saddam is dead... mashed into meatballl paste beneath
a giant crater...
they had to show a capture of Saddam so that the iraqi people would begin to believe he wouldn't sneak back into power... (they were afraid)

The last "saddam' that we saw on aljazzera media was a double... the earlobes were connected on the guy in the square surrounded by his "loyal" followers...
Saddams earlobes have a separation...
did he sneak a plastic surgeon into his hiding place just so he could attach his earlobes...?
Nahhh
Saddam is dead... and his well paid impersonator is playing good boy for his captors...

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
well if your interested in hearing the story straight from the "Horses Mouth", then cop a load of this interview with Samir, the interpreter who pulled Saddam out of his bunker.

"I Punched Saddam in the Mouth" - Samir

Very interesting story and is worth the read!

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
remember jessica lynch? the pentagon is a big fat liar.

DNA tests? did that mole, underbite, etc show up on those tests? what a crock. DNA testing isn't even that accurate. those pictures, on the other hand, are very telling. it's NOT THE SAME GUY! government secret dna results mean less than nothing. and THOSE are the 'actual facts'.

look at the gunge on the saddam-o-matic model. saddam could afford a dentist, and had white straight teeth. the fake captured 'saddam', obviously hasn't had his teeth cleaned in a long while. it takes years to get that kind of grey/brown build-up around those jagged, crooked lower teeth.

you party line guys kill me. you have NO problem letting the foxes guard the henhouse. nuts.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

esdad71

1. DNA test was done

One day after Saddam Hussein’s capture on December 13, Abdul-Aziz al-Hakim, head of the Iraqi Governing Council, announced at a press conference that DNA tests had confirmed Hussein’s identity. The announcement came less than 24 hours after his capture, indicating that the DNA test, which usually takes days to perform, had been conducted with unusual speed.

A spokesperson for the U.S. Army’s 4th Infantry Division, which captured Hussein, told GNN that a sample from Hussein’s cheek had been obtained during his medical examination and was sent away for testing. The DNA was compared to samples already in U.S. possession.

I saw the footage of them taking the sample on the news for godsakes. Has no one ever seen or known someone who had a DNA test with a swab to the cheek?

For the record I don't know if we have him or not. There are questions surrounding it I do agree. But esdad, your quote kind of contradicts you. It states, "The announcement came less than 24 hours after his capture, indicating that the DNA test, which usually takes days to perform, had been conducted." This would seem to raise questions of being out of the norm, but then again I never had a DNA test and don't know how long it would take for results to come in. I know on some talk shows they do the parent test but I think the tests are taken long before the show for those.
Also, they may have waited a day or two after they caught him before releasing the info and made sure they had him first.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join