It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Whistleblower Against Obama Administration And Islamic Terrorism In America Shot Dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Believe what?
That he blew the whistle on the Obama DHS?
That he's now dead?

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Gunshot wounds to the chest are uncommon in the case of suicides, data reportedly show. Haney’s death has triggered a wave of claims suggesting he may have been a victim of foul play.

Echoing some of the whistleblower’s friends, a number of senior congressional officials have expressed alarm to Breitbart News about this, noting that they do no believe Haney was suicidal.

“Phil Haney was a friend & patriot. He was a target because of all he knew of Islamic terrorist coverups,” King wrote Saturday on Twitter. “He insured his life by archiving data that incriminated the highest levels of the Obama administration. Phil Haney didn’t kill himself. RIP, Phil.”

“If I am found dead, it wasn’t suicide,” Haney told multiple people, confirmed by two anonymous sources, the NOQ Report learned.

One America News Network (OANN) reporter and veteran intelligence officer of the U.S. Navy, Jack Posobiec, suggested on Twitter that Haney’s death could be a homicide.

“I can confirm at @OANN we are investigating the suspicious death of DHS whistleblower Phil Haney,” Posobiec tweeted on Saturday. “We have spoken with local sources that suggest this may have been a homicide”

LINK

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Timing & Execution Style both Uncanny

This makes hin what, victim #500 on Obama k!ll list?

RIP PH!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sibel Edmonds of Newsbud has been trying to draw attention to the CIA's hosting of Fatela Gulan in America. The implication is that Gulen's schools are being used to indoctrinate sleeper jihadists here on American soil. We all know how the deep state loves the use of treasonous, politically charged acts of terrorism against Americans.
Anyone familiar with the post 9-11 surveillance matrix knows there is zero chance that any such terror cells could exist without federal knowledge. Anyone making noise about Islamic terrorists in the U.S. is sure to piss of those handling said terrorists. I think Sibel Edmonds has had to decamp for Turkey, which is a safe bet since Gulen has been implicated in treasonable actions in Turkey, where he is wanted. The U.S. refuses to extradite.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You to can murder and never get caught like the pro's.
just shoot them in the temple!
leave a note that says "Suicide"
even beter if you put the gun in his hand then pull the trigger.
he then has powder burns on his man!

you will even get a job with the clintons after you suicide 10.
wen you reach retirement you get a free bullet.

posted on Feb, 23 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Literally happened up the road from my home. I didn't even know this cat was a local guy. It's not even close to San Francisco. The actual area was South East of Sacramento in a little wine region called Plymouth. This area is the gold country on Northern California very close to where the gold Rush started. This area of CA is very much Trump country.
edit on 23-2-2020 by BadRandy217 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Again, the swamp strikes back.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Well if he already blew the whistle what was the point of killing him? To send a message to future possible whistleblowers?

From what I've read, Haney was getting ready to publish a new book in a few months titled something similar to National Security Meltdown. Apparently, Haney sent an email to the Washington Examiner explaining the release of the new book and how he was going to use the information in it to help sway the next election. It obviously had more damning information regarding Obama's administration.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Suicide confirmed.

twitter.com...

Authorities are also going to label it as an "alleged suicide" when the gun is found on the scene, however, it doesn't make much sense that someone would kill themselves on the side of the road OUTSIDE of their vehicle. I'm sure someone will say that he needed to be standing outside of his vehicle in order to effectively shoot himself in the chest, but not many people shoot themselves that way either.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Well, they knew many of these terrorist attacks were in the works and did nothing to stop them. The Miami airport, the Boston marathon Bombing, 911. The school shootings, too, probably. At least they waited to make it look less suspicious.
Still want a deep state asset like Mayor Pete for POTUS? How many Las Vegas and El Paso Wal Mart shootings would there be?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

The Sheriff Dept is already "walking back" the statement that it was probably suicide.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com... lower/

Maybe someone at the top of the Armador County Sheriff's department is brave and has integrity, after all.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth
Your avatar still scares me.. Totally creeps me out and I always get blindsided by it! LOL

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

If Sillyolme doubt's it, hell YEAH I'm believin' it...

Rule #1: ALWAYS believe the opposite of what propaganda is saying.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

If it looks like a deep state hit, smells like a deep state hit and goes unpunished like a deep state hit...

Then it probably was.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

If Sillyolme doubt's it, hell YEAH I'm believin' it...

Rule #1: ALWAYS believe the opposite of what propaganda is saying.

The problem is, Silly's post lacked context so it's hard to decide what to believe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join